All Comments on 'Adriana Love Ch. 06'

by kara_love

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This series is awesome, keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree

I'm really loving this story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So hot!

When is OLDMIKE/OLDMAN going to come back and make good on his threats to rape Adriana? Also is Jerry done with his little cum slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more!

This amazing, really hoping the 'tide to a tree' scenario comes up and Daddy feta møre involved again while she is with it this time.

Keep up the hold work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

After reading every chapter in this story I feel like complete shit I have been siting here watching as this girl was turned into slave by almost every one she knows including her own father this is just really fucked up and for whom ever wrote this story I beg you to add another chapter one not full of her being used like the whore she's been forced to be but one ware she gets revenge on every man who has wronged her

Sincerely- not a fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Honestly this is kinda disgusting. I agree with the previous commenter that she needs to get revenge. She's being used and manipulated by all these men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Screw the other guys, what you're writing is so hot. More!

annikasfuryannikasfuryover 8 years ago
It's horrible

Not the story, but Adriana's situation. I didn't think I'd ever find a story here that was too much for me, but this one is sooo disturbing. Your wonderful writing and vivid characters make it so. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say, I'm not trying to bash, and if you ever publish the next chapter I'll probably read it and even orgasm to it, but then I'll do three shots of vodka and shower twice. I think what really gets me about Adriana is how innocent she started out, and how quickly things can spin out of control. I've met plenty of predators and I know how hard it is to break free once they have their hooks in you. If you were innocent when they started, it doesn't even occur to you that you can make it stop. Disturbing, Kara, damn disturbing, but you're really good at this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

My favorite story ever. Does kara do stories anywhere else ???

Does she have a blog ?

sweetone66sweetone66over 8 years ago
If this was real...

and not just a story, this girl would be extremely traumatized, sick as a dog from ass to mouth action, and more than likely end up committing suicide!!! All these men who watched her grow up (especially her dad) should feel some kind of compassion, NOT just lust. The mailman and Lance's brother are the only two who didn't know her as a person, therefore I can understand them.... the rest are just assholes!!!

As an erotic story and fantasy it was hot and well written, but a tad bit long. It seemed as though the author was trying to cram every sexual act into one story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I wish...

Adriana is so lucky to have her asshole sodomized so often. I wish I was her....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous