Adrienne: A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Those shoes will go perfectly with the little cocktail dress dear."

"Yes they will Miss T."

"Give a twirl in them dear; see if they'll be good for dancing." I see the look in her face as I finish making my request. She is already turning red. I look at her and she knows not to disobey me. She gives a twirl and her skirt flares out giving the young man a wonderful show from his seat on the stool. She sits back down and doesn't bother to straighten her skirt she knows it is useless. I put my hand just inches away from her mound as her skirt rises. The young salesman's discomfort is very obvious now. He reaches for the next pair of shoes and grabs the first pair again. He quickly discovers his mistake and smiles. He puts the last pair of shoes on Adrienne's feet and his hand lingers on her calf just bit too long. She quickly stands and walks in the shoes. I don't think she is even sure how they fit she wants to leave the store and get away from here.

"Make sure they fit you well dear we don't want to have to come back later if they don't."

"They fit fine Miss T."

"Okay then we will take them all." She sits back down to get her other shoes back on. They young salesman picks up the shoes and heads to the counter keeping the boxes in front of him.

Adrienne whispers in my ear, "Mistress that was embarrassing."

"Was it dear?" I reach between her legs and feel her wetness and bring it to my lips to taste it. "Was it really dear?" She smiles and we pay for our things and head home with all our purchases.


Part 7

We both dress to the nines for our night out on the town. Adrienne wears her new cocktail dress and I wear a dress just as revealing as Adrienne. She asks to wear panties since the dress is so short and I let her. At least for now I am thinking. We head to the restaurant and get there right on time. Joanna, the owner, greets us at the door and I give her a kiss on the cheek. She is a sweetie and she always takes such good care of me when I come. She leads me to my favorite table; the one in the corner that overlooks the bay. The sun has just started to set and the room is bathed in its red and orange hues. As we sit the waitress comes over and places a bottle of chilled white wine in a stand next to the table. As always Joanna has been so thoughtful. The waitress is a real cute girl with short blonde hair and little pert breasts. She tells us her name is Julie. I tell Adrienne that she can order whatever she wants. She smiles the smile that always melts my heart. We order shrimp cocktails appetizers and lobster tails for dinner. We sit through our dinner enjoying it immensely; the conversation with Adrienne is wonderful. She is such a bright girl. We can find so many things to talk about.

"Adrienne dear I want you to do something for me." She looks at me and smiles.

"Yes Miss T anything you know that."

"I want you to give me your panties dear." Her eyes go big and as the color rushes to her cheeks. She sits there for a moment not knowing what to do. Not really sure if she heard me.

"Ma'am?"

"Adrienne I want you to take your panties off and give them to me." I know she heard me now

"Yes... yes Miss T." She starts to stand.

"Where are you going dear?"

"I am going to the ladies room Miss T."

"No dear. I want you to sit back down. You can take them off right here." Her mouth opens as the words leave my mouth and she slowly sits back down. She looks to the people sitting next to us and I see it in her face. She is wondering if they had heard what I said. She sits back down and lowers her head.

She whispers. "Mistress please..." she lifts her head, her eyes plead with me.

I look at her and smile, "You will enjoy this dear, I know you. I know you better than you know yourself at times"

I watch her hands slide from the top of the table, her eyes dart all over the room. She is biting her bottom lip she does that without ever knowing she is. It is a subconscious act on her part. She looks so sexy right now; getting ready to do something so naughty in the restaurant. I watch her squirm in the seat. She lifts up ever so slightly twisting in her chair. Her eyes continue to scan the room. She continues to dance in her chair and then leans slightly forward as she slides the panties from her feet. I motion for Julie to come over. Adrienne goes to hand me her panties under the table. I lay my hand on the top of the table and look at her. Julie is on her way over. Her eyes are big and pleading with me, I tap my hand on the table. She reaches across the table with her panties balled tightly in them. As her hand reaches mine Julie is at the table. Julie us smiling and looking at our exchange as I pull my hand away from Adrienne. I make no effort to hide the panties. I put them into my purse.

"Are you ready for dessert?" Julie asks smiling as she looks at Adrienne.

"I would love to have some coffee with some Bailey in it if you please." Adrienne looks down at the table not raising her eyes.

"I don't want any dessert tonight thanks."

"Adrienne dear you can at least look Julie in the face when you talk to her." She raises her head and her flushed cheeks still are in full bloom.

"I don't want any dessert tonight thanks." She says again.

"Ok, I'll be right back with your coffee then." And Julie walks away smiling.

I drink my coffee and watch Adrienne as she sits there. She seems to be constantly moving in her chair. Her cheeks never seem to lose their color. I finish my coffee and pay for our meals. We walk to the car and get in.

"Mistress please ...... I want to cum so badly right now, please Mistress please." I smile and reach my hand up her dress and she gasps her breathing starts to quicken already. I roll her clit between my fingers and she explodes. She wraps her arms around me and holds me tightly as her body continues to shake.

"You see dear, I know what you like. What you need."

"Yes Mistress. You are so good to me."

I take her panties from my purse and hang them on the rearview mirror of the car.
Part 8

Where to go from here? Adrienne was curled up next to me in the seat of the convertible; the wind was blowing through our hair. It is such a cleansing experience to drive in the night with the smell of the ocean on the air. The wine from dinner has made me a little light headed and feeling mischievous. Adrienne's favorite song comes on the radio and she sings along.

Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony that's life... Try to make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die. I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down... You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah.

I love to hear her sing, she is my song bird. We stop at a light right on the corner of a local bar. The boys are hanging outside the doors waiting to get in. A few walk up to the car with the coolest walk they can muster and say hello to us.

'Hi ladies, nice car."

"Thank you, I like it too." I am smiling at him as my hand goes to rest on Adrienne's thigh. This doesn't go unnoticed as he and his friends move closer to the car. They have also taken notice of the panties hanging from the mirror.

"Maybe you ladies would like to join us for a drink?" He is trying so hard to be suave with us. I think he must be all of 21 or 22 a boy really. He is good looking though, but still a boy. I look at him and say,

"And then after a few drinks we could go and have a little fun maybe..."

His face lights up and all his friends are smiling. Adrienne is giggling she knows me all to well.

"Sure we could all go back to your house."

"My house, why not your house?" He probably lives with his parents still and I wonder how he will answer me.

"My place is a little messy I haven't had much of a chance to clean it." I reach my hand over to touch Adrienne's breast. I lightly stroke her nipple through the material of her dress. I see a few boys try to get a better look at us.

"Gee I don't know. Our place is a little messy as well." I lean over and kiss Adrienne full on the lips. "I guess we'll just have to hope for better luck next time then. But you can have this as a reminder of what you missed this evening." I pull Adrienne's panties from the mirror and hand them to the young man. His mouth hangs open as we pull away from him and his friends as the light turns green. I see them standing in the street still in the rearview mirror. A few yell for us to come back. Adrienne and I are laughing.

"Mistress I can't believe you gave him my panties. You love that didn't you?"

"You know I did. Just think some young man will enjoy a fantasy while he jerks off and sniffs your panties." We both laugh again. I love her laugh. We pull into the driveway and I shut off the car. We sit in the car and make out like teenagers would. I cop a feel and she does the same back. We get out of the car and I pull her along past the front door of the house and into the back yard. I pull her close and kiss her deeply as I reach around her and unzip her dress.

"Mistress! What are you doing?"

"Shhhh." I look at her as I step away and unzip my own dress. I slide it down over my hips and step out. She does the same. She is starting to giggle as I unhook my bra and throw it at her and then I step out of my panties and toss them at her too. She has already removed her bra and threw it at me.

"Mistress..." she stops talking as I grab her hand and pull her over the sand dune and onto the beach.

"Mistress there could be people on the beach it's not that late."

"I know that" and I smile; as I continue to pull her along. She is giggling even more now. We head over the dune and there are no people close to us on the beach, there seems to a few down the beach a ways but they wouldn't be able to see us. I keep running with Adrienne in tow and go right into the water. It is chilly at first and she squeals. I kiss her to keep her quiet as the cold water makes me shiver as well.

"Mistress you are bad."

"Yes I am." We continue to kiss and hold each other. We are both getting cold and decide to head back into the house. We look to the shore and see that we are no longer alone. There seems to be a few people who have stopped to sit on the bench right besides the path to our house. They look like a young couple who must have been out for a moonlight walk on the beach. "Well Adrienne what should we do? Stay in the water and freeze or get out and head for the house anyway?"

"Mistress I want to stay here and hold you that will keep us warm while we wait for them to leave."

"But I am still getting cold and you are cold I can feel it. Maybe one of us could get out and run to the house to get our beach towels"

"Mistress please, I know what you are thinking. Please Mistress let's just wait." She is looking at me with those big eyes. She does know what I am thinking.

'Well I think that we need to do something cause I am still getting colder and I can tell you are as well, so I think we will just have to make a run for the house." I take her by the hand and start to lead her out of the water.

"Please Mistress I am not cold." She says this through her shivering breath. I continue to take us out of the water. The night air makes me shiver and I am even colder. When we get out of the surf we start to run right towards the young couple on the bench. I can see them looking at us as we approach. We are ten feet away from the couple when I hear the young man say...

"Adrienne is that you?" I feel Adrienne try to hide her face behind me as we pass them by. I look at the young man and he does look familiar. I know him from somewhere. We gather up our clothes and head into the house.

'Mistress I am so embarrassed." Adrienne runs to the closet to get us our big beach towels. When she returns she wraps a towel around me and gives me a hug.

"Is that who I think it dear?"

"Who do you think it is Mistress?" She is playing with me now.

"I'm not sure dear. But one thing I know for sure is that I definitely want to have fresh bagels for breakfast tomorrow." The look on her face says it all. I recall from where I knew the young man from. He works at the bakery on the corner, the one that Adrienne goes to get our bagel and fresh bread. I am not there enough for him to know my face as well but I am sure he knew it was me.

"Yes Mistress I can drive down to the supermarket in the morning and get pick some up. I know you like the bagels they make there."

"No dear I want to have bagels from the place on the corner. I like them from there so much better."

"Mistress please, I know you know who that young man was on the bench. I would just die if I had to go there tomorrow, please Mistress." I look at her and I smile she is beautiful with her wet hair and just wearing a towel. I walk up to her and hug her.

"My dear sweet Adrienne, I love you. And I do want bagels from the corner bakery tomorrow."

"I knew you would Mistress." We head on up stairs.

12