All Comments on 'Adrienne: A Love Story'

by sweetbeauty28752

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very well written, and very erotic!

The writing for this story was excellent! I especially loved the description of the beautiful nude girl as she lay over her mistresses lap to get her gorgeous ass spanked. That was nice!

On the negative side, I could have done without the guys in this story. I'd rather read about a dominant mistress enjoying her beautiful female slavegirl's lovely body without any guys around to notice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
shouldnt this be in bdsm?

After the first "mistress" lost interest. After first "slap" I stopped reading. The title should be "A Submissives Love Story", so readers will know type of story they are about to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yes, a lovely story

Ignore that first comment ("shouldnt this be in bdsm?"). Stories can cross genres, and this is very appropriate for the lesbian category. You have a wonderful sense of eroticism in your writing, and I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Lovers as well....

I loved the story. It is wonderful to see and feel such love and caring between two women. Mistress/slave/lovers. Hmmmm, very nice combination.

BahamaBahamaalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Still one of my favorites. Can't stop reading it . Hope you write more parts.

Parkerslove40Parkerslove40over 11 years ago
Mistress Right

Bullshit I wish someone would try to control

ME fuck that this fucking ridiculous mistress

My ass she stupid as hell HATED IT I HATE

THESE STORIES ABOUT BEING CONTROLLED

WHAT THE HELL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful! Obviously most of the prior commets are from guys ignorant of the connection in the story. As a submissive thank you for capturing something more than the sex.

MissClitMissClitabout 1 year ago

I have no desire to control anyone or be controlled by anyone so the stories where the “Mistress” is not a ruthless bitch is nicer too read. To me anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous