Adrift in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna reached out with her left hand to take her wine back and the new woman offered her right hand. Peter handed Anna her wine and shifted his beer to his left hand to clasp the 'new' Anna's hand. Her flesh was warm, smooth, but her grip was firm. And strong.

He'd only had fleeting contact with the actual flesh from any changeling but it hadn't quite felt... not exactly right. Sylvan body temperature was slightly above humans and their skin was warm but again, a unique feel and the changelings weren't that. But this Anna's? Their hands shifted from a shake to something else but stayed together. His thankfulness at the briefs was heartfelt.

"Anna?" His voice wavered but at least he'd found it. "Don't you have more names? Anna squared? I... can't handle that."

"Please, Peter," the young woman's voice was low, smooth, an accent not American but not clearly anything else, "I'm sure you'll be able to handle both of us."

Date Night

[February1984]

It was a date.

The satellite had a thirty-seat theater mainly for movies although Sylvan stand-up was apparently a thing. His earbud had translated the words but he'd always heard 'comedy didn't travel.' He'd learned the phrase fit, at least in that case.

"Why this movie?" Peter had asked as the lights had gone down and coming attractions began, the Ritual must be observed. Their shared popcorn was just past half eaten. Ritual.

"I'm going to your Uni one of these days," was Anna Squared's answer, "need to learn about college!"

"I'm not sure this—-," was as far as he got before the 'shushes' started. He laughed.

The seats were nicely padded and high backed like the seats on the shuttle and the starscape room so he and Anna Squared both leaned back. The incredible resolution of the large flatscreen was wasted. The movie had been copied from a video cassette but the two-thirds full house laughed at the outrageous college-set comedy about a slob fraternity battling the snob frats and sororities. Apparently the exposure to Earth's cultures meant the broad comedy in this case traveled well enough although Peter's laughter was occasionally alone at the odd subtle joke.

The popcorn done, disastrous onscreen test results led to the slob fraternity's decision to hold a 'toga party.'

"What's a—-," Anna whispered as Peter touched her lips and she went silent then slid that same hand against warm arm flesh and she slid down in her seat and nudged his arm around her shoulders. They pushed the armrests up so she could snuggle into him before she pulled his right hand down until he took the hint.

"Ah, that's a toga, I want one" she whispered then purred.

He caressed her braless breast through the thin fabric of her printed shirt, a modified setting from the code that he'd broken for Carole in the early days and since released across the fleet, much to Queen Anna's surprise. But she'd not had the systems locked down again. Unusually the blouse was also button-down as opposed to the ubiquitous pullover, most residents were allowed to order them occasionally but Peter suspected Anna Squared might not fall into that class. The hem was square and untucked, like Peter's more common cobalt blue pullover.

He felt the nipple expand as her right hand pressed his hand and added pressure to her own flesh as her left hand worked its way slowly up his thigh from the knee. He scissored the nipple between two fingers to coax it to grow and Anna's breath gained a soft staccato. He pulled her slightly closer so he could reach the third button on her blouse, the highest one done up. He quickly undid the button and her hand slid over to undo one more as he pushed his hand under the cloth and slid fingertips against firm, rounded flesh until he found the now unprotected nipple and she started slightly.

Then she and most of the audience laughed and she pressed again on the outside of her blouse to hold his hand tightly against her nipple as a cascade of wadded up tissue paper fell from the unhooked bra of the girl on the screen.

"None of that needed here," Peter whispered into her ear as he squeezed flesh.

Then it was his turn to huff.

He'd skipped briefs, not sure what the evening held. When he'd met Anna Squared at the Sylvan restaurant he'd almost regretted it, with her shoulders back the thin and tight fabric clearly outlined her large breasts as they ignored the 0.98 percent of Earth's gravity that physics and engineering beyond his understanding generated.

His prick had stirred with his efforts and as her left hand worked its way up his thigh it had fully awakened. Her fingers found it through the cloth and pressed around the head and rubbed cloth against it and the edge of the shaft. He slid his idle left hand onto her left thigh, felt her quad tense as he made contact before she opened her legs by pushing that thigh tighter against his. She stroked the last quarter and head of his hard cock as his right hand flexed along the flesh of her tit and his fingers met at the nipple before the reversed. His left hand slid across her thigh and against her pubic flesh before he drew a gasp from her as his pressure moved downward. Her head pushed back as her teeth bit down on her lower lip and her eyes closed. She rocked her hips a degree and he worked the edge of his left hand against the hard button of flesh and he limited himself to a huff as her hand gripped his prick.

The last of the movie was a blur as they'd tried not to attract everyone's attention but he'd used touch to show her how much pressure to apply to avoid an unfortunate ending, he'd had to guess but had kept her on a plateau without pushing her over the edge. As the lights came up their hands had moved to advanced but neutral positions, he'd moved to her buttons but she'd shaken her head, given him a crooked smile and a wink. He shifted the cloth back into place but with buttons undone past her breastbone their fellow moviegoers were treated to expansive views. Peter smiled at them not being the only couple whose clothing wasn't as well placed as at the beginning of the movie.

The blur had continued as they'd made their way into the hallways. Couples, trios and larger groups had leered at them, arm in arm, especially as he'd released the last button on Anna's shirt without resistance. But as his almost painfully-hard erection was also an obvious presence, they were a matched pair. Small but obvious stains in both crotches offered additional proof of their moods and more than one onlooker's eye lingered there.

They turned a corner arm in arm and froze. Queen Anna, Angie and her chief advisor, a male Sylvan about the Queen's age named Reyowlef, 'Ralph,' stopped less rigidly. All smiled broadly and glanced at the couple's eyes before they moved down the well displayed bodies. Angie's eyes darted away from Peter's obvious bulge then back and away again, a shy smile on her face.

"I promished you, dear girl," the Queen's eyes locked the younger Anna's before she guided them also to Peter's crotch, "that you would not be dishappainted."

Anna snorted but she nodded. Ralph let out a couple of the cough-like sounds that were Sylvan laughs and wagged his head side to side. Mismatched eyes bore into Peter.

"And you. Besht not let her down, raight?"

He raised an eyebrow as Anna pulled tightly against his side.

"Trust me, my queen."

He turned himself and Anna and put one hand on her chin and he pulled her face to his, she pushed her lips hard against his. He let her continue to two heartbeats then lightly pushed her back so he could shape his lips and after a moment she imitated him. He heard Queen Anna's sub-vocal approval, it wasn't her challenge sound but a sound that welcomed a paramour. Angie let out a nervous laugh.

But. Anna. She was... adamant. But. He worked her mouth and pushed her tongue back then touched her lips. She pushed her body to rub against his cock before he used his fingers on her chin to separate their mouths.

"Coming back to my place? I'll show you some real kissing," he whispered as their eyes locked. He wasn't used to women who were eye level with him. It was an odd sensation.

They stayed tight but turned their heads and their leader shrugged for the pair with her to follow and she led them past, her hand goosed Peter as she walked by.

"Yeah, think we showed them what's up," a note of triumph in Anna's voice although its tone didn't change. But he kissed her quickly again to forestall conversation for the moment and turned her so he could slide an arm around her waist and she did the same. There was a strong musk in the air, he wondered what anyone coming by after they were all gone would think. But he mused on it for only an instant before he led her on a quick pace the last couple of hundred yards to his door.

"Humph," Peter broke the kiss, "you're not supposed to pull it off, Anna."

He wrapped his fingers around hers and convinced them to release the vise grip from his stiff shaft.

"Wait," she went still at his direction, "need lube."

He guided her hand to her pussy and slid their joined fingers between the lips to gather some of the plentiful moisture. Her mouth popped open as they left the slit to quickly circle her own erect flesh before he guided her hand back to his prick. He rubbed the moisture around her fingers and onto her palm.

"Like this," his voice breathy as he guided her hand to softly circle his cock before he guided her to stroke it.

"Better?" Her voice was husky and broken but he touched her lips and smiled.

"Keep going," he said before he bent over to suck momentarily on her left nipple, "this one didn't get enough attention at the movie."

His mouth returned to the nipple to rectify that. She slowly stroked his cock and put her other hand on the back of his neck. He worked the nipple to its full extent before he switched and he inserted a finger into her cunt and worked it from the bottom to the top of her slit then he used her moisture to scissor her clit.

Their clothes and shoes trailed from near their position in the bedroom to the door from the hallway. The satellites weren't geosynchronous so despite 'local' time being near midnight the opened shutters showed the muted disk of the sun through the darkened glass of the windows and Anna's pale skin was suffused with a glow that was the only light in the room.

Peter nudged her backwards until her legs met the bed and he kissed down her torso as she slid onto the bed. Her abs were taut. Not showy like a six-pack but firm, strong without the bodybuilder's physique. But any thought on that left his mind as he kissed his way into her crotch, he wrapped his arms around her hips and pushed her ass onto the bed. She let out a sharp exhale and her hands pressed the back of his head as his mouth found her engorged clit and sucked it in.

She slid back a few more inches so she could spread her legs and set her feet on the edge of the bed to lever her crotch hard into Peter's face. He sucked hard on her clit and circled its end with his tongue. He wrapped his left arm around her leg and hip and ran his other fingers between her very wet pussy lips. He loosened his pressure on her clit as he slid two fingers into her body and kissed downward as he used his fingers to open her enough to run his tongue along the inside edges of her slit before he stopped and pushed it as deeply as it could reach.

Her moans weren't Sylvan sounds but human. Pants and heavy exhales as her hips looked to match the rhythm of her lover. Peter used his arm to steady her as he worked his fingers onto the hard spot behind her clit and sucked her external flesh back into his mouth. He listened as her breath went ragged, her thighs and glutes tensed as he worked her rhythmically.

"Ahhh... of... ahhh... fuck... that... fucking bitch," Anna yelled as her cunt snapped tight around Peter's fingers as a gush of hot liquid pushed it way past those digits. He kept her clit in his mouth but slowly released the pressure as she bucked her hips in sync as the pulses of her pussy slowly calmed and she laid flat on the bed with her body covered in sweat as Peter pulled his fingers from her body and she jerked when he gave her still engorged and overstimulated flesh a final kiss before he rose to stand alongside the bed. Her hands reached out and he took them with his. Her bright green eyes opened halfway.

"Who?" He asked. She smiled.

"Anna," she said slowly, the huskiness she meant didn't quite take, "Queen Anna... wouldn't let... me do this... before. Bitch..."

Why—-," he grunted as she suddenly threw herself backwards and twisted to lay on the bed. The big surprise was her strength as she gripped his hands tightly and pulled him to follow. He landed on the bed on his knees and flipped himself over her right leg as she flattened it, as he landed she spread her legs again.

"Something else she wouldn't let me do," Anna's voice still didn't have the husk Peter felt she wanted but he kept his silence, she looked at his erect cock then back at his face and licked her lips, "and I think that's ready."

He leaned forward to lay over her and slid on his knees as she rubbed her hands along her pussy then she grabbed his cock. But her grip was softer than before and she stroked her slick fingers and palms along the length of his hard flesh and pulled him closer. He let her guide him to her entrance where he held fast,

"Hey," she said but stopped as he rubbed the head from the bottom to the top of the slit and pressed along her still erect bump. She aahhed. He moved down again.

"You've never done this, Anna... Sure you want..."

"Yeah, I'm... safe. She...," Anna pushed her crotch and forced the swollen head of his cock into her body, she purred quickly, "said I had to concentrate on my studies."

She pushed further and he backed off so only the end of his shaft held its position.

"I'm only a year younger than Angie and the gang," she pouted, before she grabbed Peter's hips and pulled him hard and his prick slammed fully into her body. She grunted and her eyes closed but her mouth went to a wide smile.

"Hey!" He shouted before he grunted as his pubic bone collided with hers before he adjusted his arms to set his weight on his elbows. He lifted slightly, noticed again how little her large breasts sagged even when she was prone, again he wondered at her obvious strength. She was tall and toned. She opened her eyes as he pulled his hips back and lifted her head slightly and looked down her body as he left only the very tip of the head in her body before she watched him slip it into her again. She exhaled quickly as he slowly pressed more deeply into her.

He lowered himself as he worked toward a rhythm and she leaned her head back. It was the first time he'd ever had to stretch just slightly to kiss a woman while he made love to her. His next thought was to hope he'd last long enough to make her first time something she'd remember as she wrapped her legs around his hips.

He looked down on the sleeping form in his bed, the ceiling's soft glow gave the room a hint of dawn. Her dark brown hair was messy across the pillow and the sheet pushed around her waist. She was on her right side and she stirred as he stood alongside the bed.

"G'morning, Anna," he said softly as he sat on the edge of the bed, "sleep well?"

She blinked and smiled, lifted her head and he leaned over and kissed her.

"Do I have morning breath?" He raised an eyebrow, her expression was serious.

"If you do, so do I. Why are you worried?" He tried to keep his tone light, not mocking.

"Angie said—-,"

He laughed.

"I'm reasonably sure Angie isn't an authority on, well, the morning after. Now, if you're getting sex advice from our Queen..."

Her face had the slightest hint of shock before it morphed to a shy smile.

"Oh, hey," she pushed him and he stood quickly and offered a hand as she slid and stood, "back in..."

He was on his back on the bed when she returned.

"Feel better?"

"Mostly," she climbed on the bed and straddled him, "but a bit... ow..."

His prick woke up quickly as she rocked against it, he kept the bedroom cooler than station average and his naked flesh offered hints of goosebumps but hers didn't. He rocked his hips to encourage his shaft back to full excitement. She reached between her legs and grabbed his cock and adjusted its aim and moved slightly but stopped.

"Oh... ow..."

"Bit sore?" She nodded.

"Well, I worked you over, what, three times last night. And more with my tongue. That's impressive for your first time. No wonder."

"Oh, hell...," she squeezed his hard cock, "I've got this thing all excited... Angie said..."

She actually looked disconsolate, he thought.

"Hey, Angie's sex advice, what'd I say?"

She laughed but her expression didn't change as her fingers flexed around his flesh.

"If you want us to deal with this," he flexed and his shaft jerked and she smiled before she grabbed it again, "get on your hands and knees. There's another option. I need to grab something."

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

It took a couple of heartbeats but her mouth locked open and she froze. Then she smiled broadly.

"I can guarantee Angie's never done THIS," Peter said. Anna stayed over him for another moment before she gave his cock a last squeeze and moved alongside him. He shifted to open the lower drawer in the side table and pulled out a small plastic bottle before he sat up and twisted to kneel behind her.

"What?"

He popped the top and squeezed the slick liquid onto his hand.

"Reach through," she took a second then reached her right hand between her legs, he took it with his and rubbed the lube the length of his cock.

"Make sure the head's good and slick," he told her and she obeyed, "now..."

He slid a slick finger around her rectal opening before he paused, she rubbed his cock and he pushed a finger past her back door. He pulled it out and re-entered her with two fingers as she groaned. She grabbed his cock.

"Use the goo and rub your clit and finger yourself, you'll feel it," he directed her, she grunted but released his cock and did so. He adjusted his body and prepared his cock's position at her back opening. He let her build momentum rubbing her clit before he pushed the head into her ass. He heard her exhale as he slowly pushed two-thirds of his shaft into her before he stopped.

He felt a fingertip through flesh on his buried shaft as he slowly withdrew.

"Fuck... wow... why wouldn't Angie do this? I can't wait to tell her and the other girls!"

Peter's stroke faltered slightly before Anna's hoarse directive restored his concentration.

"C'mon, move!"

He did so, gained speed slowly over the next dozen strokes but she found full penetration uncomfortable so he limited himself.

She found that very enjoyable.

A sentiment he shared.

Revelations

[December 1984]

Peter let out a short laugh after Laurel had pulled the door closed to leave the room in pitch blackness again.

No. Not pitch blackness.

"You've cheated all this time, my Queen," Peter said to the glowing shape at the far right of the room. She always chose a different chair for their meetings. But this time he'd prepared.

"Chaeat? Moi?" Her voice offered a wounded tone but the French syllable was excellent.

He walked slowly but steadily to the chair nearest her and sat.

"Impreshive, Paetor," she offered as he sat, "memoray?"

He laughed again.

"Nope, found out your assembler could make me contact lenses."

"You do not neaed them...," an oddly querying tone.

"These are special ones. But, I might need something to loosen my throat. I'm a bit dry..."

She laughed and he heard tinkling of glasses and suddenly understood the appeal of her intricately cut decanter as she poured a mostly invisible liquid into two glasses.

1...45678...20