All Comments on 'Adult Education'

by secretlovers4now

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Isn't it nice of her

To help her husband record the evidence of her infidelity, so it will be available to his attorney for their divorce hearing? I think its wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Really got my juices flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Such naughty fun

Business conferences away from home are always fun. It’s great to see the husband is involved and approves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I don't understand it, . . .

why are they married? Just stupid and silly, like some kind of fantasy of a 14 year old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Milksop

Hey Anon! Cute comment, does it come in men's? Nah... OnlyTyler Derden wanna be milksops come up with such piss boy antics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The traveling people for work is just a bunch of people cheating and fucking with little chance to get caught. All friends that have travel for work that it’s easy to pick up in the hotel bars and when it’s groups from there own company than you see it all. There isn’t a married woman that isn’t having a couple of drinks with dinner and afterwards that isn’t saying in the morning how embarrassed she acted that way. He said it hard facing the hubby at company events that he’s become friends with. It doesn’t stop him from having her sneak off and blow him then go and sit next to hubby again. He also loves to whisper things like I love how your face looks with my dick up your tight married ass or how good her lips look around his cock.

Impo_65Impo_65over 5 years ago
Hubby got the best show

Wow, most guys pay money for that type of porn. Hubby has his own personal porn star. That would be so hot to watch. Good job.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 5 years ago
Love and Lust

Marriage is about LOVE. Lust, sex, fucking combine nicely with love, but there is no reason it has to be with the person you love. If my wife found someone else who made her cum good and hard, I would be happy as a clam, and horny as fuck, watching them doink like jackrabbits. Seeing a good cum on her face and a smile afterwards would be a total joy. Not to mention how much I'd enjoy sucking his balls out through his dick as a reward for pleasing my wife. That would get me hard for round two: me fucking her while he watched... Or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife returned from a business course and admitted that she had had sex with another man. She was surprised when I wasn't angry and over the following months I encouraged her to become promiscuous and she had sex with several other men. I adored thinking of another man entering her vagina and still do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous