All Comments on 'Adult Family Secret'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SatsuSatsualmost 11 years ago
Good start

Enjoyed this very much, a good start, I hope you are going to write more. Especially about Catherine joining the family sex. Tiny criticism, there were a couple of places you missed words, this won't show up with a spell check but a read through often helps, but seriously this is a minor complaint to what was a very good story, thank you. My pussy is getting juicy just thinking about a sequel.

peebudypeebudyalmost 11 years ago
nice story

I especially appreciated that you didn't give the father and son 10 inch penises of make the cum like garden hoses!

Sex4LfSex4Lfalmost 11 years ago
nice

The sequel should be interesting. Try to be a little more descriptive to paint a better picture. Just a suggestion.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
Good--and worth a sequel

A nice story line with lots of openings for expanding the family fun.

It could make a very good series so keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
minor mistake

A minor mistake but one that needs to be explained results from the first line. Most finish high school as 17 or 18 in age not 19.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GOOD BEGINNING...BUT "TOTAL" FAMILY FUN NEEDS TO HAPPEN...

AS A SUPER SEX CHARGED WIFE/MOM..AS ARE MANY READERS HERE..AND WITH MY OWN TOTALLY SEX CHARGED ADULT STUDS.. SONS..(22/24) AND HOTTTT DAD/HUSBAND .. ALL.. INTO TOTAL FAMILY FUN..WHICH MEANS HOT BI SON/DAD ACTION WITH ME TOTALLY INVOLVED..NOTHING MAKES WOMEN LIKE MYSELF MORE TURNED ON AND TOTALLY DRIPPING WET..THAN SCENERIOS LIKE THAT..HOPE YOU TELL US.. IN FUTURE POSTS.. THAT THIS FAMILY AGREES....ESPECIALLY WHEN CATHERINE AND HER HUSBAND JOIN IN..AND PERHAPS AS YOU MENTIONED..MOM AND DAD'S OWN PARENTS ..WHO INTRODUCED FAMILY FUN TO THEM..JOIN IN TOO..THANX

max052max052almost 11 years ago
very good story

A quick but enjoyable read, lots of potential with sister to come. Feel free to add as many family members as you can come up with. Thanks for sharing.

max052

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
secret....of the family tree.

Group sex in any form revolts me, but you did write a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I nodded and honestly said, "I've always wanted to fuck you." "Even though I'm your mother?" "Especially because you're my mother," I said.

Ain't that the truth, though. It's what lots and lots of sons feel, probably all sons at one time or another. Since the boy came out from between his mother's legs, mom's always been there to take care of him, given him unconditional love and everything he ever needed. Now what the boy needs is to be feel his big hard cock surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat and unload his hot young balls in sweet satisfaction. And, sure enough, his mother's got exactly what her boy needs. It's the same wonderful, magical hole he came out of, his own mother's cunt. He discovers that his mother's cunt is the receptacle nature's provided for all the creamy semen in his young balls, so he shoots his mother a huge twatful of semen, to his utter bliss. As always his smiling loving mom's got what her boy needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Re: minor mistake

It is becoming more common for high school graduates to be 18 or 19 than it once was. Depends on the area of the US you are talking about. For instance where I am the schools will take almost no students into 1st grade who have not had their 6th birthday by Sep. 1st of that year. So most are 18 at graduation from high school, and anyone who stays back a year for whatever reason may be 19 at their graduation.

This is quite different from when I started school in the '60's. Then the birthday cutoff date was Feb. 1st of the school year. So the age distribution has changed somewhat for high school grads

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love

Reading all of your family stories especially love when it you have put in there about creampie eating . Would love to see a story where both the son and dad eat each other's creampie and the parents teach the kids about golden shower sex with lots of dirty oral mixed in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.