Adult Star Trek: TNG Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Counsellor", Picard said as he took the towel.

"You're welcome", Deanna replied. "Enjoy your swim?"

"Yes, thank you", Picard said. He knew the beautiful empath would be able to detect his thoughts at that moment but in truth, his cock made things obvious anyway.

Picard towelled off the bulk of the water off his body as he turned to face his villa, trying to remain calm, Troi moved alongside him.

"So to what do I owe this, erm, pleasure?" Picard enquired.

"Well after what happened on the bridge with your duplicate and how you then caught me on your return, I couldn't get the thoughts of you out of my head", Deanna said.

"I see, so I caught you naked and you thought you'd even up the score".

"Not quite Jean-Luc. I had an amazing time with the duplicate which ended far too soon for my liking and when I read your thoughts on your return to the Enterprise, seeing me naked and even now, I knew you wanted me and I wanted the real you."

Picard didn't quite know what to say. He knew all about the fucking she had given his duplicate on the bridge in the name of duty, after all she had been fully debriefed, but he had thought that his emotional control was better than it appeared. "So since you fucked the duplicate and saw me return and felt my thoughts, you basically wanted another round, this time with me?"

"Exactly"

"Are you sure this is what you want? A one-time fucking?? No one could ever know..." Picard said, leaving the sentence hanging, making sure the Counsellor knew what she was doing, trying to stop his eyes being drawn to her perfect tits.

They reached the small stairs leading to the entrance of his villa when Deanna turned to face him, pulled down her bikini bottoms and took his right hand to her dripping pussy, leaving her moisture all over it.

"What do you think..."

With that Troi kissed Picard passionately, his hand still unmoved and covering her cunt.

After a minute of kissing Picard pulled back and replied, "I think I'm going to end fucking you Counsellor!"

Deanna stepped out of her bikini bottoms and left them at the villa's entrance, as they went through to the main bedroom to make good on the Captain's idea...

-

Beverley finally arrived at the section of beach where Jean-Luc's villa was. She thought he might've been in the sea but couldn't see him out there. She walked up the beach to the front of the villa and spied the pair of bikini bottoms lying at the villas open entrance. She recognised them instantly, even before she heard the shout of their owner.

She couldn't believe it. She had waited for this moment for so long and now Deanna was fucking Jean-Luc.

Deanna knew how she felt about him and what about Will..? Beverley's mind raced.

She wanted to burst in on them so badly, but after taking a few breaths she walked around the villa towards the main bedroom window, or at least the space where a window would be. She carefully peeked into the room and saw Deanna's bare back as she rode Jean-Luc on the bed, like an American Cowgirl on top of a wild bronco on Earth 400 years before. Her eyes were glued to scene in front of her, turning herself on.

"Fuck yes, Jean-Luc! That's it!!" Deanna cried, as Picard could hardly move underneath her.

"You like that you slutty Counsellor?" Picard said.

"Yes, yes, yes!!" came the reply. "Say my name Captain, say it! I'm gonna cum riding you... Say my name!!

"Oh god Bever... Deanna cum for me!"

Deanna stopped for a moment, sitting on top of him with his engorged cock fully inside her.

"You were going to call me Beverley, weren't you? Are you thinking of her?"

"No, I, erm..." Picard stuttered

"I know when you're lying Jean-Luc, I may only be half-Betazoid but you know how good I am."

"I'm sorry Deanna"

"It's OK... I know how you feel about her and I know she feels the same. Are you thinking about her now, riding you?

"Yes", Jean-Luc replied quietly.

Deanna ground herself into him, her pussy full of the Captain's cock.

"Well it seems such a shame to waste this. Go on, call me Beverley. Imagine I am her and cum for me. Cum inside me as I cum too."

Deanna began to move slowly up and then down onto his dick.

Picard moaned.

"Say it, say my name", Troi demanded.

"Oh god Beverley", Jean-Luc groaned as Deanna moved quicker now on top of him.

"Cum for me Jean-Luc, cum for your doctor..."

"Oh god yes, I'm going to cum!"

Deanna then rode him hard, her moans reaching a crescendo as her body began to shake. Soon she felt Jean-Luc begin to jolt forward and as his liquid filled her, the orgasm began to consume her.

"Oh god... Fill me Jean-Luc... Fill me with your seed!"

"Oh Beverley!!" Picard shouted, finally collapsing on the bed, soon joined by Deanna who lay on him.

"Mmm... Thank you Captain", Deanna said with a big grin on her face. She reached down and slid his now-soft penis out of her as then lay together in the bed and kissed.

-

Beverley couldn't believe what she had seen and heard. She had kept watching until they began to climax, her own orgasm making her sit down on the sand outside the window with her hand in her bikini bottoms and her wet fingers rubbing her clit as she came.

She couldn't believe how she could be so happy, knowing one of her best friends as fucked the man she loved, but she was happy. She finally knew that despite what had just happened, it was her Jean-Luc wanted. It was her he thought about. It was her he wanted to be inside.

She decided against her initial thought of bursting in on them and walked away from the villa, deciding she would wait and then give him what he wanted. First though she would leave something for Deanna to think about.

-

After a few minutes Deanna got out of the bed.

"Thank you Captain, but I must go now."

"I understand Counsellor", Picard said.

With that Deanna walked out of the villa, picking up her bikini bottoms on the way, and headed down the beach. As soon as she picked them up she realised they were damp. She really must have been turned on, thought Deanna. But then she decided to have a closer look and realised there was a lot of fluid on them, more than seemed right.. And the smell of them, she recognised it but not as hers..

Could she? Did she see us? Thought Troi, as she smiled to herself and stepped back into them and walked back to her own villa, hoping Riker will soon be back to take care of her as she realised she was getting very horny once more.

-

Picard enjoyed his swim, naked once more in the beautiful crystal clear water. He thought about what had just happened with Troi. Would she tell Beverley how he felt about her? After all, he knew they were close friends.

He began swimming back towards the shore when he saw someone standing on the beach at the water's edge. Had Deanna come back to 'counsel' him?

This time however he realised it was another beautiful half naked woman waiting for him. This time though, his heart skipped a beat when he realised who it was waiting for him this time..

"Hello", Crusher said as Jean-Luc walked out of the tranquil sea, studying his naked body before her. Her nipples involuntarily hardening at the sight.

"Beverley", Picard said. His eyes were drawn to her naked chest before taking in the whole package in front of him. He smiled as for the second time in the last hour his rock-hard cock rose to the occasion.

"I saw you"

Picard's face started to redden as he wondered what she'd seen.

"I heard you"

Picard realised that he was in no doubt what Beverley meant. He still didn't know how to respond.

Beverley just smiled, seeing the Captain with a bewildered look on his face, possibly for the first ever time. She was happy that for once he was on the back foot and she was on the front foot. She loved the power she suddenly felt coursing through her. Deanna had always told her she needed to get more confident and take charge more often and she had tried to show her that she was capable in the holodeck prior to their shore leave. Now she was going to take control of the situation once more.

"Come here", Beverley instructed. Jean-Luc nodded and walked over to her on the beach. "Kneel". Jean-Luc again did as he was told and fell to his knees. The sand hot and irritating against them but he didn't notice. He didn't care. He was under the Doctor's spell.

Beverley moved her crotch down to his face and slid the gusset of her musky bikini bottoms aside. She placed her other hand on his bald head and guided his face and his mouth to her wet entrance. At once, he began to move his tongue onto her pussy lips and over her hard cliterous. She moaned as he worked hard on her.

"Yes Jean-Luc, don't stop."

Picard had no intention of stopping until his mission was complete. A flick of the tip of his tongue against her clit followed by plunging it into her cunt elicited more moaning. Each moan making his own cock twinge with excitement.

Soon Beverley decided she wanted more and so she stood proudly in front of the Captain who was still on his knees, and slid her bottoms off completely, her newly smooth pussy finally exposed to him in all its glory. She held the bikini bottoms in her hand and rubbed the damp gusset over the Captain's bemused face as she realised she really did have him completely in her control. She then turned away from him and bent over, reaching behind her to his head and bringing it to her ass. Manoeuvring her ass against his mouth, feeling his hot breath against her bum hole. As she moved back against his mouth she finally felt his tongue begin to rim her, her ass hole wet with his saliva as his tongue began to probe in and out of her. She moaned again, partly for his benefit and to reward him, but also because she was enjoying the sensation so much.

Jean-luc's thoughts were in a blur as he fucked her ass with his tongue. He couldn't believe what was happening but he was so intoxicated by her he couldn't stop. His cock hurt as he was desperate to feel relief but under her trance, he did as he was told.

Beverley's moans were getting louder and louder and she could feel the spasms coming from within her as an orgasm began to envelope her.

"Ahhhhhh", Beverley exclaimed as she came. Her scent apparent to her and knowing it must be so strong for the Captain between her legs. After she finished cumming she stood up and turned to face Jean-Luc.

"Thank you, now I think it is time you had some fulfilment. I want you to fuck me Jean-Luc. I want you to fuck my pussy and my ass but you mustn't cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes Beverley", Picard said quietly.

"Stand up"

Picard did as ordered as Crusher took hold of his cock, gripping tightly.

"You are a Starfleet Captain and you will answer with confidence, not with shyness", Beverley demanded as she spanked his bare ass hard with the flat palm of her other hand.

"Yes Beverley", Picard said again, but this time with confidence.

"Good". Beverley said as he got onto all fours on the sand in front of him. Her legs slightly spread and her holes exposed for him to fuck.

Jean-Luc sunk back to his knees behind her and slid his aching cock deep inside her pussy. The warm, wet, velvety walls of it feeling perfect against his dick. He began to fuck the Doctor harder, enjoying hearing her moan for him as his groin slapped against her ass as he penetrated her.

After a few minutes he slid out of her completely and guided his shaft into her bum hole. Beverley jerked forward slightly as he slid inside her, the tightness of it feeling so incredible.

Again he began to fuck her harder before slowing down as he felt himself getting close. He tried desperately to think about anything else other than the woman he loved being bent over and penetrated by his engorged penis. He knew Beverley was close to orgasm as her moaning had gotten louder and louder so he slid 3 fingers inside her soaking pussy.

Again he began to fuck her harder before slowing down as he felt himself getting close. He tried desperately to think about anything else other than the woman he loved being bent over and penetrated by his engorged penis. He knew Beverley was close to orgasm as her moaning had gotten louder and louder so he slid 3 fingers inside her soaking pussy to help her along and, hopefully, get her to allow him to finish too.

Beverley Crusher was in a world of pure filth and delight. She screamed as Jean-Luc's fingers filled her pussy, as his cock continued to pound her ass. She could feel herself cumming hard, her breath shortening as the most amazing feeling enveloped her entire body. She couldn't think of anything else, just her own state in that glorious moment.

"Ahhhhhh!!" Beverley exclaimed as she pushed herself into Picard, his fingers and his cock as she finally finished orgasming. Her juices soaking the Captain as he withdrew from her. She fell to the floor on her back in a mix of bliss and exhaustion. It wasn't until she opened her eyes that she'd realised she'd had them closed and she couldn't remember when she had closed them but now she looked up at Jean-Luc. He held his cock and she could tell he was so desperate for release.

"Now you can cum Jean-Luc. Shower me, shower your slutty mistress." She felt he had earned it after all.

Picard barely moved his hand along his shaft as he grunted and stepped forward and over the Doctor as he began to ejaculate. He was surprised at first how much there was coming out as it was only an hour or so since Deanna had taken his liquid inside her, but then again his dick was almost in pain as it finally got the release it had been craving since Beverley had come to him.

He sprayed all over her face, breasts and stomach as she writhed around on the sand in delight, rubbing his cum all over her body, living up to the slutty mistress tag she'd just given herself.

After what felt like an eternity the last drops left the tip of his penis and he sank to his knees next to Crusher who smiled at him and then suckled the last remnants of cream from the tip of his deflating member.

They both laid there for a while, content and happy.

They spent the rest of the afternoon in the sea and in the sand, kissing, playing and caressing each other.

"I have to go, Beverley whispered in his ear after as the sun begun to reach the horizon.

"Please stay", Jean-Luc said. His fingers already circling her dampening labia.

"I can't. I have another man who needs looking after."

"I don't understand."

"I love you Jean-Luc."

"I've always loved you Beverley."

"I know. But I still have to go because love has different shades and while I will come back here tomorrow and be your slut again, I need to go and love like only a mother can love."

Beverley left Jean-Luc naked and alone and once she'd put her bikini back on she headed back to the beach villa she shared with Wes. Unsure what she would tell him about that afternoon.

Picard stayed sat on the sand for a little while after Beverley had left still thinking about the afternoon that had been and wondering exactly what sort of love Beverley was going back to give. However after a while he stood up, calmly headed back to his own villa and looked forward to the next day of shore leave and what it might bring him.

12