All Comments on 'Adult Theater Sex'

by hotwifeandhubby

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LIKE TO-DO CLEAN-UP

Would be fun to-do cleanup after each load. That way all would known i was her CUCKOLD CLEANUP FAG YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love to do clean up

That is the best part of public sex, cleaning up lots of rich thick creamy CUM with my mouth!

gomaco9gomaco9over 8 years ago
Each load no matter where

I love to clean the cum that gets deposited, whether it be from her cunt, her face, her chest, or ass. Can't help it but I like cum from other guys and she loves making them supply me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Sounds like a good time to me!

Rye and Ginger Ayle

thebuffalothebuffaloover 8 years ago

Well done and nicely written. Playing in an Adult theater ... fun, fun stuff. Some of my most pleasurable adventures we when my wife and I went to the cinema.

Anyway, 5 stars from me and hope that you keep on writing. Appreciate it if you would let me know when you publish again.

fordcurryfordcurryover 8 years ago
Hot suck and fuck wife

My wife and I did this many times at porn theaters, her getting filled and covered in cum before I led her out, showing her off to the others, sometimes forcing her to her knees just before leaving and me pumping my load on her face. Love the story, such good memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wish I was there

I am a sissy and would give anything to be a woman full and experience what you did. If not that I would love to be able to clean you after a night like that, Right there for the men to watch me eat their cum from you

4yourpleasureiam

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 8 years ago
Lucky husband!

Reminds me of some of our nights at Fantasyland, Thee Playhouse and a couple more places in Tampa. Melissa always left with more than one load of cum in her pussy. I LOVED eating her hot pussy on these nights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

Wife and I had some great experiences in an adult theater years ago before it shut down. She was scared the first time but the movie got her hot and when a young guy sat down near her and pulled out his cock she ask my approval to play with it.

She jerked him off . She was soon ready to go back and started wearing a dress that zipped up the front with nothing on underneath. She never fucked in the theater but loved sucking or jerking guys off while they played with her DD tits. Her favorite was an older black guy with a large cock who was there quite often. We always had great sex at home afterwards. Hope you will write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very hot

The wife and I have also enjoyed similar. Thanks for sharing!

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 7 years ago
sensational

my gf and i have very much enjoyed th theaters, yours is an incrediblyhot story that has me stroking

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I had a girlfriend in Memphis that...

Yes, she couldn't get enough cock down her throat. We couldn't go anywhere in the car, when she had my cock out and blowing me to orgasm. We went to a theater one night and she blew 15 men. She was a neat freak though and hated cummm anywhere except into her pussy or down her throat. One exception was in the shower. She liked me to shoot cum all over her, and then wash it off by peeing on her.

GuydmanGuydmanabout 7 years ago
Not only young women

My wife wanted me to fuck her mother after she had to move in with us. Since we both went out and played, I agreed. We were surprised at how fast her mother did. She loved sucking me off and was a real cum slut. I asked if she wanted to go to a porn theater and she did. She was wilder than the sex shows she'd do for her daughter and me. Anyway, the first time she sucked three guys off. The second, it was seven. She was in fuck heaven/

bixxx55bixxx55about 7 years ago
Brings back pleasant memories...

I don't think these theaters are very prevalent today, but when I was younger, every town had an X-rated theatre where activities similar to the ones in the stories occurred on a regular basis. How nice it was to find a story recounting these adventures. I hope its all true, and I hope you write many more. Very hot, very stimulating, very enjoyable!!

Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
oh, you fucking bitch!

oh, you fucking bitch!!!

gentlefelinegentlefelineabout 7 years ago
oh, you fucking beautiful whore!

oh, you fucking beautiful whore!!!

frustrated2bfrustrated2babout 7 years ago
Rosy Palm

It is difficult for me to type with one hand, while using the other to stroke my cock. I have to stop typing now, reread this and stroke in earnest. Thank you for sharing.

richfunrichfunabout 7 years ago
So Hot Thanks

You and Your Hubby are brill. Great sexy story that has me typing one handed like someone else has said. In UK there are a few of these cinemas left, one in a place called Bilston near Birmingham.

I wish there were more, and more adult book shops too, with "private rooms".

zukethecukezukethecukeabout 7 years ago
Well written and realistic story

Five stars!

I tried leaving a comment (via my phone) last evening but it apparently didn't post, so I'll try again.

This is a major turn-on of a story, in part because it is so believable. I've spent enough time in adult theaters (and written about them as well) to know that every bit of this story rings true. The story is well written, too, which is important -- too many stories that ought to be good get ruined by poor writing, spelling, grammar, and organization. I've read some of your other posts, and they're good, but this one is the best of the lot so far. You give just enough physical description that we can follow the action and tell the characters apart, and you describe the point-of-view character's thoughts and reactions well without getting too repetitive. I'd love to be there in the theater watching, but reading about it is the next best thing.

Keep writing!

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyalmost 7 years ago
Love the movies

This seemed very realistic and hot.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Average

NOthing special

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 5 years ago
I love theater wife porn...

I love to watch it, I love to read it, I like to go to theaters and watch it happen.

The best thing is that these women just love being total cum sluts. Who doesn't like that?

Thank you hot wife and hubby...

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years ago

I stopped reading after "This was an actual experience..." Which is the very first sentence.

I loathe when writers of erotica feel compelled to say shit like "This is a true story" or "This really happened". I immediately disbelieve it's true. And then I'm annoyed so I can't settle down to enjoy what possibly might be a good story.

NO ONE CARES IF IT'S TRUE OR NOT! Just that it's good and arousing. Argh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice story

its nice to know from the beginning if the story is fictional or not, to categorise the story.

don't listen to the idiot above @luuv2watchu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow great story hotwife,

Love the detail and the theater scene.

joe

joemm1961@yahoo.com

mlektm50smlektm50salmost 2 years ago

You two are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing the stories. They're all great so far.

mlektm50smlektm50salmost 2 years ago

Don't be strangers.

mlektm50s@gmail.com

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 1 year ago

Very average really, an adult theatre with seemingly only one female customer! And absolutely nothing to involve the male partner of the couple. There is only so much one can take of a wife being groped by many and a husband that virtually disappears!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotwifeandhubby@hotwifeandhubby
178 Followers
Wife who writes and hubby who reads. Just like in our life, where he allows me to explore with lovers and Friends With Benefits (FWB), yes my lovers who can freely help me discover the depths of my depravity that can only be found outside the realm of our bedroom. The words ...