All Comments on 'Adulterated Pleasure (The Cottage)'

by Scot_writer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years ago
turned on...

You know your stories turn me on, and you've done it again with this one...

But one wee point niggled. At sunset on the east coast of Scotland, the sun doesn't sink into the sea!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
i don't think they even thought of their spouces

How much of the excitement comes from them cheating? It would be fantastic to slip away from every day life and fuck your secret lover for a weekend, but would they be good with other if they saw each other all of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GreatPlot

Great Erotic plot.In her mind, she will never get caught,but if she get caught, what happens???Raj.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful exactly how it feels to fuck a lover

the thrill the emotions the erotic lust so deep sop good so wonderful to fuck like never before. And then, not be caught is what it's all about. Be wise be careful and enjoy it when you can. The orgasms are always better with a lover becasue of the danger and the short time you are with him/her. ENjoy like I did reading your story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I know what you mean...

That is what it was so often like for me. The sex felt so good. The ambiance so wonderful. The forbiddeness of it all was so exciting. I will never forget so many of those adventures. And now, so many years later, I live every day with regret for the pain that I caused so many others, some of them husbands and children that I will never know. And that is not to mention my own children and the woman that I had promised to love and honor for the rest of our lives. I sometimes wonder if those regrets are truly more painful than the loss of my own integrity. Possibly I am just more often conscious of the regrets.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
To Wash, or not to Wash?

To wash, This was a very well written story. however, the part about having to take a bath, ruined it for me. Maybe, because in all my years, I have never made a woman take a bath before going to bed with her. Now, I have been reading this stories for some years and I think this is the second time a story starts with the man having a bath ready for the girl. What does it say about the girl? they were together once before. Did he detect something about her the first time that made him want her to wash before the night really started? Well I think you´ve got the idea as to what I´m refering to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous