Adulterated Pleasure (The Cottage)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I think of you on that chair in front of your keyboard, what I really want to do is to join you on it."

As I spoke, I stood up and slipped out of my robe. Facing my lover I leant forward and kissed him, as our lips met I sat astride him. With the help of my heels, my feet just touched the floor as I positioned myself on to his lap. We sat on the chair exploring each others mouths, his fully erect cock pressing against my stomach once more and I knew I wanted him inside me.

To achieve my goal, I straightened my legs and guided the head of his cock to my already wet pussy. I could feel my thigh muscles tighten as I slowly lowered myself on to him. It felt so good feeling every inch of him penetrate me. His hands fastened around my buttocks and gripped my ass cheeks. Without moving, I tensed my pelvic floor muscles and used them to hold him tight inside me. I then relaxed them before squeezing again. Johnny kissed my shoulder and I could feel his teeth graze along the skin. My head leant to the side as he continued to pepper my neck with kisses.

With little movements I started to rock on his lap. Not big powerful thrusts but tiny sways; my pelvis tilting forward and back as my insides hugged his shaft. I had thought about this moment for what felt like an eternity and I relished the feeling of his hard cock deep inside me. My eyes closed and I focused on all the sensations rippling through my body. I kept rocking back and forth my nipples caressing his chest occasionally. I could feel my ass cheeks being pulled apart slightly as Johnny's hands gripped me buttocks more firmly.

I started to move a bit more, using my thighs to power myself slowly up and down. As I sat up, his cock slowly emerged glistening from my pussy lips before I allowed it to disappear once more into the hot, wet cavern of my womanhood.

I could see my unhurried movements were causing Johnny some consternation as I continued to impale myself on to him. My hands pushed against his chest, squeezing his nipples and rubbing his firm pecs as my thigh muscles continued to propel me up and down.

I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter every time I dropped down on to him and I knew my juices would be running over his balls. My thighs ached and my calves began to scream as I really started to bounce up and down on his lap.

Johnny's fingers were now deliberately pulling my bum cheeks apart and I could feel one of them push against the brown rose of my ass. I loved it as his finger squirmed its way inside me and it pushed me on to fuck him even harder. His other hand sought out my breast and grabbed on to my tit squeezing it forcefully; I felt the pain of it between my legs and my pussy started to pulse. I could hardly breathe as I drove myself on; striving towards what I knew was going to be an amazing orgasm.

Suddenly everything tensed and I let out an involuntary scream. I felt as if someone had flicked a tap on inside my body as my red hot lips became awash. My sensitive pussy throbbed and all I wanted to do was to stop and allow my body to relax but Johnny had other ideas as he grabbed my hips and started to thrust up into me, yanking my body up and down on his cock. The continued stimulation was unexpected and seemed to take me to another level. A sweat prickled all over my body and I felt I was in danger of passing out as Johnny continued to power into my now sopping cunt. I felt as if something was going to burst inside me as the fucking continued.

Cupping my buttocks, Johnny lifted me up and without withdrawing, laid me backwards on to the oak dinning table. I sat up on my elbows so I could watch as he powered into me, driving his cock further into my cunt. I lifted my legs to try and find some purchase on the table and he grabbed on to them, looping his arms under them lifting my buttocks off the table and pulling me closer into him as he pounded into me. The new angle caused another ripple of pleasure to flow through my body causing an expected shudder and tensing between my legs. As if in response, with one powerful, final thrust Johnny exploded into me.

For a couple of seconds we were both motionless, caught in the moment, our breathing erratic. We were speechless but the smiles on our faces said it all.

Johnny helped me from the table and thoughtfully passed me his towel. Together we fell on to the couch satisfied for the time being. The flames were still dancing in the grate and they gave off the only light in the room now as blissfully we watched their performance.

Sitting there, I wondered how long this could go on for. I felt as if I was in some sort of wonderful bubble that could pop at any minute. He made me feel like no man had ever made me feel before. There was a part of me wished that I hadn't met him, never made the journey to experience him in the flesh but I had and what's more, I had met him twice. It was more than a one off. I couldn't explain it away as a besotted lust fuelled mistake, now it had become a fully fledged affair and something I really didn't want to stop. I knew it couldn't be a regular thing as our busy lives wouldn't allow but I did know I wanted more.

However, those thoughts were for another time because the important thing was that I had him for the rest of the night to enjoy and I was going to make the most of it.

12