Adulterers Inc.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man stood , knocking the table and spilling his drink before he raced off to the toilet, his hand covering his groin.

Julie seriously considered following him but as she'd not long since returned herself and he had made such a show of leaving she decided it wasn't wise to.

When the young man returned he paid no Julie no attention at all but she did see he trouser front appeared darker. She couldn't know for sure, but in her mind she decided he had cum from watching her display and this made her pussy very wet.

They finished their meals and left, not quite certain what they were going to do next. Ian just wanted to find somewhere quiet where he could get a blow job and they could go home. But Julie had a better idea, a much better idea. She grabbed his hand and started running, laughing as she ran. He had trouble keeping pace and was bent double when they eventually stopped.

Julie took a hold of both hands and grinning said,

"I know where we should go, it will be perfect!"

She indicated the building over the road with a nod of her head.

"Oh, no. No Julie, that's a porno theatre. That's seedy."

"Mr Online cam chat is suddenly lecturing me on seedy? Well I say we go in. It'll be really exciting. I'll blow you and you can pretend it's the girl on screen"

She winked at him and started to cross the road. When he didn't follow she called back.

"You wouldn't want me going in on my own would you?"

Ian ran to catch up to his wife as she entered and went up to a small ticket booth.

Julie was terrified. She was so far out of her comfort zone she was just managing to appear calm. Inside she was trembling but she was also incredibly excited. She had no idea how this would pan out but it was slutty and naughty and seedy and it made her pussy quiver just to be standing here.

The booth was empty and Ian thought he was getting a reprieve.

"Come on there's nobody here, let's go."

As soon as the last word was out of his mouth a woman appeared entering from the rear. She looked quite elderly, maybe in her 60's. She was a short woman and though she didn't appear to be overweight, her bosom was huge and a great deal of cleavage was on display. Her foundation was thick and cracked around the corners of her mouth. Her lipstick was scarlet and heavily and unevenly applied and her blue eye shadow looked like it had been put on with a thumb. She smiled when she saw Ian, emphasising the cracks in her make-up.

He took out his wallet

"Two adults please."

"We only let adults in here dearie, we're not the multiplex you know."

Her cackle sounded like that of a 60 a day smoker and the colour of her teeth put it closer to 70.

"£50 please love"

"Bit steep isn't it"

It wasn't really a question and he handed over the money. The old lady pushed a peddle and two tickets appeared out of a slot. She made a point of placing both in Ian's hand before covering his palm with hers and drawing her long red talon like nails over his skin. As he turned and walked towards the theatre entrance Julie linked him and whispered.

"Think you've pulled there my lad!"

"Think that's a wig?"

"Fucking hope so".

They dissolved into giggles and entered the darkness. Both immediately stopped giggling and waited for their eyes to adjust. On the screen a blonde with unnaturally thick lips was trying to deep throat a large black cock. Julie watched the ebony saliva covered snake and couldn't help wondering how that must feel.

Ian got some kind of bearings and reasoned the best place to sit was middle centre. There were a couple of men several seats apart already in that row but he pressed on regardless. Pulling Julie by the hand had he made his way to the middle. Both men stood to allow them by and both took the opportunity to grope Julie as she went by. The first placed a hand over one breast and stroked the curve of her ass. Julie wriggled against his fingers and mmmmed quietly so Ian wouldn't hear but the groper would. The second was bolder and just put his hand up Julie's short dress and found her naked wet welcoming pussy. Julie gasped and paused. She actually had a stranger's finger in her pussy. She had deliberately not looked at his face.

It was just as erotic as she imagined and she lowered herself slightly so he entered her further. Julie angled her head towards his and groaned.

"Oh fuck yes ."

Ian had no idea about any of this and continued up the row till he found a seat he was happy with. Julie was seconds behind him sat down and looked up at the screen.

The big lipped blonde was still in shot but now she had cum all over her face and in her hair. Julie joined in licking her lips as the woman on screen gradually ate all the cum off her face, wiping it off with a finger and sucking it dry.

The next scene was an apparent widow crying in what looked like a lawyer's office. Julie wasn't really paying attention. In the half-light her mind was relishing her first sexual encounter with a stranger and her oblivious husband right there. That felt very naughty. Her dress was pulled above her waist so all below was naked and exposed, her finger was drawing little circles on her clit.

The widow in the feature was one of Ian's favourite porn stars and he was looking forward to seeing her naked. His cock was pressing against his trousers and he released it and wrapped his fist round it.

With a slight jolt Julie felt a hand on her thigh. Her first instinct was to slam them shut, but instead she moved her legs as far apart as they'd go. The hand made its way to her pussy and two fingers sank two knuckles deep. Julie bit her bottom lip to stop from crying out she didn't want Ian to know, not yet.

Next to her ear she heard a man breath.

"Oh fuck yes."

His fingers were sawing in and out and his thumb pressed down on her clit. Julie was beginning to see stars as a freight train of an orgasm threatened to overpower her.

On screen the actress was being consoled by the lawyer who was taking advantage and caressing her large breasts. The widow was just about to allow him to expose one. Ian was frantically rubbing his hard on.

The voice beside Julie said

"Your boyfriend is a bit of a wanker, why don't you help him out?"

"Husband " She whispered.

"Pardon?"

"Husband. My husband is a bit of a wanker "

"Well lean over there hand help him out anyway"

Julie reached across and put her hand on her husband's cock. He took his hand away and let her masturbate him. If felt nice and he smiled to himself looking up at the actress who was now topless. Julie shimmied round in her seat till she is kneeling on it, facing her husband. She leans in and takes his cock into her mouth. In that position her ass is in the air, her dress is above her waist and her pussy lips glisten in the flickering movie light. The guy leans in and licks her cunt. Julie moans around Ian's cock, unseen her eyes roll back in her head. Ian loves his wife's new found love of oral as her mouth causes erotic vibrations on top of the usual sucking. The guy beside Julie stands and allows his seat to go upright. Standing in the space he is perfectly aligned and rubs his cock head against the entrance to her pussy. Julie is virtually whimpering now and pushing back. A stranger's cock is about to enter her. She hasn't clearly seen his face, but he's about to fuck her. Just the thought would make her pussy flutter, now she was going into spasm. He leans forward and sinks inside her hot wet tunnel.

Julie takes her cock off her husband's dick and groans

"Oh fuck yessss!"

Ian is confused and tears his eyes away from the screen, the actress was sucking the lawyer's cock and Ian was about to cum imagining it was her sucking him.

"Hey!"

He shouts and goes to sit up.

Two strong pairs of hands pull back into his seat and hold him there. One on the hands goes round his throat and behind someone threatens

"You're not thinking of spoiling the lady's fun now are you? I don't take kindly to people spoiling a lady's fun. Now sit down and keep quiet."

Meanwhile Julie is being fucked hard from behind, she grunts at every thrust and has her eyes shut and a smile on her face.

"So, good. Feel so good. Oh fuck it's so good."

Her eyes open and she looks at her husband.

"Ian! Ian! He fucks me so good Ian. He's going to make me cum Ian! Going to make me cum again!"

She writhes on his cock as her juices ran down her legs.

Ian is bodily lifted and placed two rows further back. Someone quickly takes his place and Julie wastes no time wrapping her lips around the newcomer's cock. The man fucking stiffened and Ian clearly hears his wife growl as her pussy is flooded with cum. Despite it all Ian is still hard and still hasn't come. Watching his wife turned him on more than he ever thought it would. She is wriggling her ass invitingly as the first man withdraws and another takes his place. Her mouth is filled with cum and the guy hurriedly puts himself away and fastens his trousers.

"Oooooooooh so good! Stick your thumb in my ass when you fuck me. Yes! Like that. Yes fuuuuuck me!"

Never in all their married years had Ian seen or heard her like this. He was standing watching and just about to play with himself when he hears a 60 cigarettes a day voice in his ear.

"Why don't you let me help you with that?"

Long red talons gently made their way up his length and scraped across the head. It took his breath away and he spread his legs giving the old woman full access she knelt before him and undid her top. She took off her bra and spat into her cleavage. Her pendulous breasts encased his cock as she wanked him with them. She really was quite slender, which just made the boobs look bigger.

"I like her, she reminds me of me at her age."

The old woman indicated Julie who was now being fucked from behind but also alternately sucking on three cocks of men standing in front and in rows either side.

"It never goes away you know. The urge. The sluttiness. As she gets older it might be harder to find playmates but that desire, once it's released will burn inside her. Come on my old knees don't like this."

She clambered slowly to her feet and led Ian to the end of the row and gestured for him to lie down. Again she got between his legs and engulfed his cock in her flesh. If felt incredibly good to Ian, warm and soft and like nothing else. Julie had nice tits but she couldn't do anything like this. The old lady stuck out her tongue and licked and flicked the head of his cock as it neared her mouth. He was thrusting up now, fucking her tits, groaning sweating. The old womansuddenly stopped and looked him in the face.

"Would you do an old nympho a favour? Would you cum in her pussy? I do love the taste of cum, but sometimes I just need to be fucked "

Ian nodded. He was enjoying the tit fuck, but sinking his cock and unloading his cum into this old tart while his wife fucked the rest of the cinema goers seemed appropriate somehow. She lay next to him on the floor, pulled up her skirt and spread her legs. There were no panties and her pussy was shaved.

She put a finger inside herself, pulled it out and touched his lips, "See, still get nice and wet", she said with a smile. Ian sucked her finger into his mouth and licked off her juices. "Oh you are a good boy drinking down what mummy gives you!"

Somehow this woman was pushing all his buttons. Never had Ian considered his mother sexually but calling herself mummy when he tasted her cunt juice sent a thrill through him. Ian rolled on top placed himself at her entrance and nudged his cock head inside. She felt incredibly hot and tight. And very wet. In unison they groaned. He pushed on but could only enter slowly. He withdrew slightly and pushed back and withdrew, faster, harder gaining more depth with each push. The old lady was making soft mewing sounds and her nails gripped his buttocks. The sudden sharp surprise spurred Ian on. He fucked her harder until he was all the way inside her. His cock head was being stimulated by her cervix. It felt incredible to fuck this woman with the tight pussy and huge tits. She was calling him on, encouraging him, begging him. She was reacting like Julie had to the others.

"Your cock feels so big! You're filling me up. I love how you fuck. You're going to make me cum. Suck on mummies tits and cum inside my hot wet cunt. Cum in me. Cum in mummy. Yes, yes that's it fill my pussy with your glorious sticky cum! Aaaaaagh Aaaaaagh Yes!"

Ian rammed hard into her as his balls tightened and he let loose with a torrent of jizz. He yelled animalistic noises as his back arched and he held himself as far inside her as her could go. He collapsed on top of her, sweat running down his face.

Ian glanced over at his wife, but she was no longer there. He looked around and Julie and the first man that fucked were looking down at him as he lay between the old woman's legs.

"Anyway this is John he's offered to take me to something called a glory hole. You coming or staying here? "

The hot wet velvet that still held his cock gripped him, milking him.

"I'm staying here."

12