Adultery - Crossing the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers

There's an old saying my dad use to love to quote - "Beggars can't be choosers." What I take from that is you can't always have everything exactly the way you want. While I've just described one of my ultimate fantasies, that doesn't mean I don't compromise my ideals at times. The only limitation for me is he has to be married. I would prefer his wife not know but I really would rather she not be directly involved. Watching is one thing, participating is another. If a husband wants to see me with his wife then their marriage must be good enough to support such things so why does he need me?

So why married? First, it makes the odds of anything bad happening from a medical perspective. A husband who isn't a serial cheater more than likely isn't carrying anything whereas the single guy hitting the bar scene may be a walking Petri dish of god knows what.

Second, single guys are easy. Most of them can't get laid so they'll all but pay you for sex - and some have offered. The ones that DO get it on a regular basis don't appeal to me. I want to be someone special to them, someone they will remember all their lives, not just another notch on their belt.

That also applies to why I like married men for sex. Assuming I'm the first girl they cheat with, imagine what they think about every time they are intimate with their wife after that? It really builds my ego knowing I am now a permanent part of his life, someone he will never forget after having done something he will always remember. If he feels guilty about it, so much the better as then he may never do it again - leaving ME as the only girl he ever cheats with, the only one he remembers when he is with his wife.

Gee, I've really rambled on but hopefully I'm getting my point across as to why I felt the need, the compulsion even, to go out and have sex behind my husband's back.

Finding the One

===============

I suppose I could've easily headed for the nearest club or bar wearing a slutty outfit and let the first guy to hit up on me take me home but where was the fun and challenge to that? I've always maintained that ANY girl can get laid in the next thirty minutes if she really wants to and wasn't particular about who did her. No, if I was going to do this then I was going to make it worth it. In the previous chapter I explained the type of guy I was looking for and why. Now it was just a matter of finding him.

Then it struck me... like DUH!

I quickly grabbed my iPhone and called. My dad answered the phone...

"Hey baby girl, everything OK?"

I think when I'm fifty years old my dad will still be calling me his baby girl but I didn't mind. It went along with the other descriptions of me I cherished - "precious", "princess", even "my little slut".

For a moment I felt guilty. It had been a while since I'd called which is why he must have thought something was wrong.

I didn't waste any time, we could catch up on things later and after all, it had only been like five days since he'd last fucked me so it wasn't like I was being a total stranger.

One thing a lot of people don't know about me which I find amusing is that I fly radio controlled model planes. Actually I think my dad tells people that I "crash" them more than fly them but that's his interpretation. My dad has been into the hobby since he was a teenager so it was natural for me to tag along with him to the air strip as a little girl to watch. As I got older he would let me fly with him keeping control on another controller but eventually I was soloing... and crashing with regularity but he never seemed to mind. He just kept buying cheap trainers for me and never let me touch his "good" planes.

RC planes are pretty much a guy thing. The club my dad belongs to has maybe forty to fifty members with perhaps anywhere from three to ten flying on a given night. Most of them are his age or older although a couple of younger guys show up know and then. Virtually all of them are married but for the most part their wives never come with them or their families. My dad always took a little ribbing for me tagging along. Funny how that ribbing died off as I got older!

I always have an instructor with me when I fly as my dad has never felt comfortable with my going totally solo. It wasn't the planes he was worried about, it was when I almost crashed into the prep area that he realized I was a bit of a walking safety hazard. Well, as the only girl flying I never had a problem finding someone to volunteer to help me fly. It didn't hurt that I tried my best to flirt and wear slutty shorts and tank tops, that sort of thing.

It has been years since I flew with my dad. I'm not sure why we stopped but it was like once I went to college and got out of the habit, it never started back up again. Plus, not living at home had a lot to do with it since flying was usually a spur of the moment thing with my dad's crazy work schedule so when I was living at home it was easy to keep up with him. As a result I hadn't really thought about it much but now I was psyched - why hadn't I ever thought of this before?

When I explained to my dad what I was thinking he quickly bought in.

"So baby, you got your eyes on anyone in particular?" he asked, "You know the membership has changed a bit since your last time so maybe you should just come and check things out before jumping into anything... or anyone."

It was a sensible idea and as luck would have it, my dad said he was thinking about heading to the file in the next few days and he would call me to let me know. Then he added...

"Of course there's a little matter of a finder's fee," he teased me.

"Oh daddy!" I sighed.

My dad never quit. It was like ever since he'd first fucked me that anytime he did anything for me there was always a "fee" of some sort. It wasn't like I didn't mind paying my fees! If it turned him on to play his little game then I was more than happy to please him by going along with it.

"As always, all fees payable up front," he continued, trying to sound all serious like some announcer at the end of a TV commercial.

"Oh daddy!" I sighed yet again but this time I added, "You know anytime you want to fuck me all you have to do is ask!"

The husky chuckle at the other end of the line told me all I needed to know.

"Dad! Are you masturbating about me right now?"

"Me?"

Yeah right, like I couldn't tell.

"Why don't you come over and find out?"

My pussy tingled and I really did wish I could. If he had come right out and asked I would've gone, no questions asked. Since he first took me in my bed I've never once refused my father, at least not when it came to sex. The fact that he put it the way he did was his way of saying he wouldn't mind fucking me but at the moment he wasn't in dire need of anything. In this case I was busy with things around the house so it worked out best for me not drop things just to perform my duties as his daughter.

Just a note... this was one of the things I loved about my dad. I can see where some men might abuse their position and insist their daughter do things anytime they want without regards to her feelings or needs. Yes, there WERE times when my dad would impose a bit but he really did try to minimize such things. Like tonight, I knew he would fuck me if I came over but he also wasn't pushing me to do it if I was busy. I love him so much for being such a considerate dad!

Sure enough, the next evening he called and said he would pick me up in twenty minutes. I'd been expecting the call so I was already dressed and ready. RC planes are usually flown in the evening when the winds are at their calmest. It was mid-May and the weather could go both ways but fortunately tonight was a warm spring evening so I had chosen a pair of killer denim shorts that were cut off right at my butt. A stretch tube top was all I wore besides the shorts and I rubbed my nipples through it and was pleased to see them poking through. A pair of heels would have looked great but not exactly the thing to wear at a grass air strip so I thought about going with a pair of pink sneakers with white anklet socks. Then I thought about it again and thought what the heck, why not and grabbed the heels. I looked through my closet and found an old Steeler ball cap. Pulling my hair back in a ponytail, I ran it through the back of the cap.

A plain gold anklet around my right ankle, a couple more around my neck, followed by a pair of small diamond earrings. I loved to wear them when I was out with my dad as they always reminded me of my 18th birthday when he gave them to me for Christmas. Well, he gave them to me when I was sitting on his dick Christmas morning! Like I said, special memories...

Other than that I didn't even need a purse or a wallet as you don't need a driver's license to fly a model airplane. I heard my dad knocking on the door of our apartment and hurried to greet him.

"Hey baby," he greeted me after giving me a big kiss on the lips, "Damn, you're looking hot tonight! Where's your husband?"

There was something in the way he asked me about Steve that caught my ear. My dad was OK with Steve being my husband and they shared many interests (however models planes was NOT one of those). While they each had the same feelings for me, at least sexually, my dad was never comfortable doing anything with me when Steve was around. The funny thing is, Steve was the same way when it came to my dad. The really funny thing is neither of them has any issue having anyone else watch them fuck me. If anything they got turned on by being watched. So when my dad asked where Steve was, my Spidey senses were alerted.

"He's working an extra half-shift," I explained, "Someone called in sick so Steve and another guy are covering for him."

"It's going to be another hour before prime flying time... don't you have a fee to settle?"

Ahhhhhh, so THAT was where he was going with this line of questioning. Duh, why hadn't I been expecting it knowing my dad!

"Well, unless you're going to fuck me in the open door then you'd better come in and close it."

My heart skipped a beat as he looked around as if to see if anyone was watching or could see us. For a brief moment I thought he might just do that! Then the common sense lawyer took over and he took a couple of steps in and shut the door behind him.

We kissed again, this time more passionately with our tongues intertwined. He had one hand on each of my butt cheeks, pressing his crotch into me so I could feel his hard erection poking through the gray sweat pants he was wearing. Hmmmmmm, I had a feeling that was ALL he was wearing from the way it was poking out!

"So what are you waiting for? Pay up little girl. Get on your knees and suck your daddy's dick."

Like he had to tell me! Actually, I preferred it when he did, it seemed so much hotter when my dad told me what to do.

"Yes daddy," I said softly, assuming a submissive position as I dropped to my knees before him.

It wasn't like I was his slave but at the same time I WAS his daughter and as such he deserved my respect as well as my submission. Besides, he loved it when I acted like this so I laid it on pretty thick.

"Take off those shorts, you know how I hate you covering up your bottom."

"Yes daddy," I said, smiling this time. Oh yeah, indeed I knew!

The sweat pants he was wearing didn't have an opening in front. It was more than obvious now that my dad wasn't wearing any underwear. There was clearly nothing containing his erection under those pants. I couldn't help but smile to myself at his involuntary reaction. Actually that's one of the things that turns me on when a man becomes erect - the fact that it is totally out of his control. No man I've ever heard of can will himself to either become erect or not. Thus when I see a man react as my dad was now to me, I know that it is a true indicator or how he feels about me. A man can SAY all he wants about how much I turn him on or how good I look but it's his dick that never lies!

Standing back up again, I wiggled my way out of my shorts, leaving my tube top in place, at least for the moment. Slipping them over me heels, I just let them drop next to me on the floor leaving me wearing nothing but my tube top and heels. Before I resumed "the position", I twirled around to let him get a good view of my butt.

"Now THAT's much better," he mused, spanking me lightly on the right butt cheek as I turned, "Damn, what an ass!"

Smiling, I bent down again until my face was level with his crotch. Reaching out with both hands, I grabbed his sweat pants by the waist band and worked them down to his knees, freeing his rigid dick such that now it was staring directly at me as it emerged from the thick bush of dark pubic hair at its base.

"Mmmmmmm, somebody's horny," I teased as I reached out and grabbed the shaft with my right hand, using my left to cup his hairy balls and gently work them with my fingers.

My dad just sighed and put his hands on my head, pulling it into his crotch.

"Damn it Kelly, stop teasing and suck it."

He must have been REALLY horny as usually he liked this sort of foreplay where I would just stroke him and play with his cock, maybe kissing it or giving it a quick lick with the tip of my tongue. Then again, judging from how firm it felt in my hand, he didn't need any more encouragement!

At first I just took the tip of his dick into my mouth, my lips sealing around his shaft just under where his helmet ended. It left me with plenty of room inside to run my tongue around him, teasing the hole at the tip and then working all around the smooth warm surface. My efforts were rewarded by his moans of pleasure and more pressure on the back of my head as he tried to push himself into my mouth further.

Pushing back against him, I let his dick slip from between my lips and looked up at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Now Daddy, you know better... don't push so hard."

Without waiting for a response, I resumed my attention to my dad's dick, this time licking the shaft up and down, then running my lips along it as it got wet with my tongue just barely sticking out between them.

"Fuck this, I need to sit down," he said, releasing my head and moving over to the couch where he sat down on the edge with his legs spread apart obscenely.

I was close behind. This was actually better for both of us as I could now actually kneel given the carpet under us. Also, it was easier to keep my balance by resting my forearms on my dad's legs as I gripped the base of his dick and bent it towards me so I could take it into my mouth again.

"Oh yeah Kelly... just like that!" he groaned as I took his dick completely in my mouth, the tip of it pushing down into my throat.

My dad pushed my head down, driving his dick even further down my throat as I fought back the gag reflex and then felt my face pressing into that hairy bush of pubic hair I knew so well.

For the next few minutes I blew my dad. Pretty standard stuff, just bobbing on his dick but he wasn't complaining! In fact he wasn't saying a word other than grunting and moaning but that didn't bother me. It's when he doesn't say anything that I know he's really enjoying what I'm doing to him.

He was getting close. God, how many times had I sucked this dick? Probably more times than every other dick I'd ever sucked combined I bet if I could somehow get an official count. While my husband now got most of my attention, it would be a long time before his scores equaled my dad's given the head start my dad had on him.

"God that feels so good," he sighed and then surprised me by pushing my head away from his dick. I looked up at him and our eyes met as he smiled at me and said, "But I don't want to cum in your mouth... I want to fuck you... I want to cum in my little girl."

At 27 I was hardly his "little girl" anymore but I guess age is all relevant. Honestly I think when I'm forty I'll still be his "little girl".

My dad pushed himself back further into the couch, bringing his legs together while motioning for me to climb aboard. My tube top was feeling restrictive so I quickly slipped it up and over my head, tossing it on the couch next to him. Cupping my boobs in each hand, I tugged on my hard nipples with each thumb and forefinger, twisting them and pulling on them.

As I got up on the couch I was now totally naked with the exception of my heels as I knew it turned my dad on to fuck me when I was wearing something on my feet. Not sure why, but something turns him (and a lot of men it seems) when I wear sock, sneakers or heels when they have sex with me. They may prefer me nude otherwise, but shoes or socks can really get them going.

At first I just kneeled on the couch, straddling my dad's bare legs as I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around his neck, smashing my boobs into his chest as I did. We kissed and I could feel his tongue exploring my mouth, meeting my tongue and toying with me. His hands moved to cup my butt, one cheek in each as he squeezed them and rubbed them alternately.

"I love you daddy," I whispered as we kissed, "I want to make you happy."

Indeed, that is what I really wanted more than anything at this moment - to please my father and make him happy. Really, why else would I have sex with him. He was my father, not a lover or even a boyfriend. He definitely wasn't just some guy I picked up to have some raw sex with. No, this was the man I'd known all my life, the man who gave his sperm to conceive me, the man who raised me, the man who had given me so much over my lifetime. After having given ME so much, how could I not want to give him back what he needed most?

"Tell me what you want daddy... tell me how to please you."

My dad looked me directly in the eyes, a look of lust and desire filling them. It was at times just like this moment when I knew no matter what anyone might say, what I was doing was right and moral. There was no mistaking what he wanted yet I loved for him to say it out loud.

"Oh baby... my baby... I want you," he sighed letting out a long breath, "You know I want you more than anything. God I NEED you... you know what I want... do it."

It wasn't quite what I was hoping for but good enough. Still, rather than just taking him in me I could do one more thing for him...

"Fuck me daddy... I want you to fuck me."

I thought he was going to cum right then the way he groaned at my words! Without further delay, I reached down between my legs and grabbed his steel-hard dick, directing it to my waiting pussy. I don't know who moaned louder as the thick head penetrated me!

"Oh yes daddy, fuck me... I want you in me."

Actually in this position it was me doing the fucking I guess you might say as I controlled his penetration in me, even though his hips were instinctively thrusting upward to try to speed up the process. Despite his efforts, I tried to take him in me as slow as I could, trying to enjoy the feel of every inch as it force its way into my pussy, stretching me out and filling me with his manhood.

Finally I bottomed out, my butt pressing down on my father's lap as I put my full weight on it, driving him into me as deeply as he would go. My ass was tickled by his coarse pubic hair as I ground myself slowly on his shaft. I leaned back as he supported me with his hands while he leaned forward as well to suck on my nipples. Mmmmmmm, I loved the feel of his tongue and lips on my boobs, especially when my nipples were as hard and sensitive as they were now.

As my dad attended to my boobs, I reached down and felt the base of his dick with my fingertips. There wasn't much to touch as the rest of it was inside of me. OMG I loved the thought of him in me - not to mention the feel of it. It was a sensation I doubt I will ever grow tired of - the feeling of my own father joined with me, our bodies coupled together in the most intimate and loving way possible.

pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers