Adultery - Crossing the Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers

I slowly rode his dick, using my pussy to squeeze him and then release him as I worked my ass in circles to pleasure him. He was getting close as he leaned back against the couch and looked down at his crotch to watch his dick moving in and out of me.

"Cum in me daddy... give me your love... show me how much you love me," I begged him over and over and then over again. My exhortations were rewards as he grabbed my hips and pushed me down onto him, thrusting his hips upward as he began to ejaculate within me.

"Oh fuck!" he cried out as he came, shooting one load of cum into me after another.

I have no idea how much cum my pussy has received over the years from all the guys who have fucked me but I imagine it must be measureable in gallons by now. It didn't matter. It seemed like every time my dad came in me it was like the first time. I can still remember the first day he fucked me and how incredible it made me feel when he came in me that very first time, when he showed me more than ever before how much he loved and respected me. It was no different now, not after the hundreds of times he'd done it. OMG, my own father loved me so much that he wanted to do this with me! What girl wouldn't feel special, wouldn't feel like a princess, wouldn't crave her father's sexual love for her?

After he came I fell forward into his arms as we kissed and hugged, father and daughter together as only a father and daughter can be.

"I love you so much daddy," I said softly as I sat still on his lap, feeling the occasional spasm of his dick within me.

I rested my head then on his shoulder to let him catch his breath. He ran his fingers through my hair with one hand as he traced the other hand and fingers slowly up and down my bare back going from my neck to the crack of my ass sending tingles through my entire body. God it felt so good to have my dad love me like this!

If it was up to me, we could have stayed like this a lot longer, maybe even long enough for him to regain his erection and resume fucking me without even letting him out of me in between. My dad, however, was more practical as usual.

"C'mon Kelly, we need to get going or it will be too late."

I was tempted to ask too late for what as I was getting everything I wanted right at this moment. Still, I knew he was right so I lifted myself up and off his dick, feeling that funny sensation as his dick slipped out of me and left my pussy empty once again. It was like my pussy felt empty or incomplete, as if something was missing that it needed to be whole.

For my dad, all he had to do was pull up his sweat pants but before he did I did him the favor of cleaning his cum off his dick. It was as much for my pleasure as his as I love the taste of my pussy mixed with cum when it's served on a dick! He may have been flaccid but that didn't mean I didn't enjoy sucking my dad any less.

After I'd worked my shorts back on again and was adjusted my tube top, I turned to my dad and say him grinning as he watched me dress.

"Did I please you daddy?"

My dad extended his arms and once again we hugged and kissed before he answered, whispering in my ear, "Kelly... nobody please me the way you do... nobody."

What more could a father say to his daughter than that? It was what I had hoped he would say, that was for sure!

Making a Connection

===================

We were at the air field in twenty minutes as thankfully the traffic wasn't too bad. On the way we talked about the various options I might find. It was sort of strange, as if my dad was acting as my pimp. Even so, it seemed to turn him on to talk about various guys and whether or not he thought I might enjoy fucking them.

"What about that guy who flew the helicopter?" I asked.

"Oh Larry? Haven't seen him much this past year. I think he was having marital issues so I'm not sure if maybe they've split and he's moved away."

My dad turned his head briefly to look at me as he waited at a stoplight.

"So you're thinking about someone like Larry then? Isn't that a little old even for you?"

He had a point. I was remembering these guys as I had back when I was flying so they were all years older now.

"What about Rich?" he suggested, "His daughter's in college now and from what I hear, quite the looker."

"Does she come?" I asked.

My dad shook his head, "No, you're really the only daughter that ever shows up... I mean use to show up."

"Did any of them ever say anything about me?"

That my dad smile. "No, I AM your father after all most men aren't going to say anything like that about you, at least not to my face. Still, it was pretty obvious who they had their eyes on. Besides, it's not like you ever had problems getting an instructor to help you."

It wasn't until we parked and my dad turned off the SUV that he addressed the elephant in the back seat.

"So what's this all about anyway Kelly? Does Steve know about this?"

I shook my head without saying a word so he continued, "Something going on in Paradise I should know about?"

"Oh no, nothing like that dad," I protested, maybe a little too quickly. My father the lawyer was quick to pick up on that.

"I guess I always thought you and your mother shared the same feelings about doing things behind your husband's back. I know you guys swap so you've past THAT hang-up of hers but I hadn't realized you were sneaking around behind his back now. Is he doing anything?"

I knew my dad which meant I knew that he wasn't going to let up until he got the truth from me, just as he always did while I was growing up, so I told him about my suspicions about Steve's activities.

"Well I suppose I'm the last guy to say anything about your aunt's ability to 'suggest' things you know better than to do."

Yeah he was right on that one. I know that as close as my mom is with her sister, she will always be a little peeved that my aunt had enabled my dad to meet up with young girls against the wishes of my mom. Now she was doing the same thing with Steve but at least I wasn't going to divorce him over it. No, I was just going to go out and do a little for myself as well.

"Well, if you think this is the best way to handle things, I guess I won't stand in your way," my dad finished and got out of the SUV.

Before long we were on the line, saying hello to the guys - and as usual, it was ALL guys. Seeing me, a number of them said hello and remarked about how long it had been since I'd been there. I also noticed that almost every one of them gave me the once-over as well. Of course it didn't bother me - I'd been disappointed if they hadn't!

As my dad set up his gear and prepped the plane, I walked around and watched the others. As much as they were looking at me, and thinking lord only knows what, I wondered if any of them realized that I was "shopping" as well.

At first I didn't see Rich and after all my dad had said about him I felt a little disappointed that he wasn't around. Then I noticed someone approaching from the pavilion where the rest rooms were and I was almost sure it was him. Again, it had been a few years since I'd seen him.

"Hey, it's Kelly!" he greeted me as he came closer, "Haven't seen you in ages... wow, married woman now I hear?"

I flashed my ring and smiled but left it pretty much at that. I couldn't deny I was married but that didn't mean I needed to dwell on it and scare him away.

"Yeah, been a year now," was all I said and then changed the subject, "SO I hear your daughter is in high school now. I teach 8th grade so I guess I missed her."

"Yep, a big sophomore this year. "

"Awwwwww, so sweet, I bet she has lots of boyfriends."

Rich rolled his eyes and groaned a bit melodramatically, "I have to swat them away like flies to a cake. Now don't take this wrong but my daughter is pretty hot."

An odd thing to say but I just smiled and let it pass.

"Well, my number's up next so catch ya later," he said, giving me a wave with his hand as he headed to his plane.

I returned to see how my dad was doing. He had it fueled, batteries checked and was ready to go.

"Saw you met up with Rich," he observed.

"Yeah, he said his daughter was hot," I said with a smile.

"Well, I haven't seen her but from what I hear, she is," my dad confirmed, "He must have said more than that though."

"We didn't have much time, he was up next," I said, looking over and seeing him at the flight line with his plane already up.

"Well, we're right with him so give me a hand if you're going to be here."

I carried the starter and his flight box while he carried the plane which had a wingspan almost as wide as he was tall. It was one of his favorite plans which meant I would just be watching. He didn't mind me flying his little planes or the trainer but my track record was pretty poor so I never even asked to fly his better models.

Rich was done and had landed his plane safely so it was my dad's turn. I watched as he set the plane in place and then I grabbed the glow plug for him. In doing so I had to lean over and as I didn't exactly bend my knees I knew I had to be giving the group of older men a better show than they'd seen at the air field in quite some time. If the cool feeling on my butt was any indication, at least part of my ass was exposed when I leaned over, not to mention a good view of my cleavage as the tube top was barely wide enough to stay on me.

Once my dad's plane had started, I moved back as he took his spot and away his plane went. I backed away to give him room and just happened to find my way alongside Rich as he was refueling. He was kneeling on the ground as he pumped the fuel and didn't notice me until I squatted down. It was a little tricky with my heels in the grass as I had worried back when I was getting dressed but I managed to keep my balance. I could feel my shorts pulling up tight in my crotch and once again, that cool feeling of air against the bottom of my ass.

"So your daughter's hot?" I said, getting straight to the point.

Rich looked a little surprised at my question and even blushed. I noticed his eyes wandered to between my legs which I had somehow forgotten to keep closed. I knew the thin material in my crotch had to be pulling up tight against my pussy - it was driving me crazy! Then he seemed to notice that I saw him and he quickly looked away but it wasn't long before his eyes were making their way back to my 34C bust.

"Ummmmm, yeah I guess so," he stuttered, "I didn't really mean anything by that."

"That's OK, my dad use to tell me I was hot when I was her age and I know it made me feel special so I'm sure your daughter feels the same way when you tell her."

Rich's eyes widened a bit at that. "I... I never actually TOLD her that."

I smiled at Rich, trying to keep him from feeling TOO uncomfortable.

"Well you should you know. Every teenage girl needs all the encouragement she can get, especially from her father."

Rich was finishing up the refueling and putting away his jug of fuel so he didn't say anything right away, leaving it up to me to continue.

"Do you think I'm hot Rich?"

Now THAT one took him by surprise and I almost laughed at how big his eyes grew. His face was beet red by now but at the same time it didn't deter him from almost instinctively glancing at my boobs again. The he looked over at my dad who was concentrating on his plane in the air as if he was sure that my dad had heard everything.

"It's OK Rich, he doesn't care," I tried to reassure him.

"Aren't you married now Kelly?" he said in almost a squeak.

I almost feel over as one of my heels pushed into the soft earth so I had to catch myself with my hand and readjust my position. Through it all my legs spread wider apart and my boobs bounced under the tank top - all of which he was taking in.

"So are you Rich," I reminded him with a grin, "So what?"

Rich glanced around to be sure nobody was listening but he was at the end of the flight line area and nobody was close enough to hear over the din of the planes.

"So you didn't answer my question Rich."

"Huh?" was all he could say being totally flustered now.

"I asked you if you thought I was hot. You know, like your daughter."

Now he was looking really flustered. "I really don't think we should be talking about this Kelly," he stammered.

I was pushing him a lot harder than I probably should have at this point. Heck, it had been quite a few years since he'd seen me and I really knew nothing about him either. Just because he made some comment about his daughter being hot didn't mean he was looking to cheat on his wife or fantasize about sex with his daughter. Granted, my guess is that 90% or more of husbands and fathers DO think about such things but almost just as many keep such thoughts to themselves and never act on them. While I'd found that many of them CAN be persuaded if you give them the proper "motivation", usually I knew a lot more about them and so had a pretty good idea of what direction they were leaning before I pressed them.

Still, I had come here today with the intent of finding someone and judging by the looks of the other geezers, Rich was my only option unless I was prepared to REALLY lower my standards.

"Just talkin', nothing wrong with that, is there Rich?" I said in a cheery voice while at the same time shifting my weight around to give him a better view of my crotch.

Rich finally stood up after which I did as well. It was easier to tease him squatting down but my knees were killing me! I grabbed the tops of my tube top above each of my boobs and tugged it up as if I was trying to get it to cover me better but in the process only made it drop even lower.

"Stupid top, won't stay up," I pretended to complain. Rich didn't say anything so I went on saying, "My dad says it's too small for me... what do you think Rich?"

Rich couldn't help but look at my chest again to make his "evaluation". He glanced over where my dad was getting ready to land. Sheesh, only three minutes had passed? It seemed like a lot longer.

"Well I'd say it look just about right on you," he finally decided.

"Thanks Rich!" I came back with a big grin, "Does your daughter wear anything like this?"

Rich again hesitated. It was one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" questions.

"I haven't seen her in anything like that but then you're quite a bit more... well more endowed up there than she is."

"What size do you think I am Rich?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation going in the right direction.

Rich was going to strain his neck if he kept twisting it back and forth between where my dad was now collecting his plane and me.

"Ummmmm, I don't know... 34C?"

I smiled at him and winked. "Right on the money Rich! Wow, you're pretty good at judging boobs."

He smiled at that one, like he enjoyed the compliment but yet didn't want to make too big a deal out of it.

"So what size is your wife?"

This time he game a strange look, like he was wondering where in the world that one came from. But now he was into the game so he answered, "I have no idea. Marge is rather... big. I mean big all over. Just say I have twice the wife I married."

Judging by the way he reacted to thoughts of his wife, I figured that would be a good topic to steer clear of, at least for the time being. Still, it gave me a new piece of information - fat wife to go along with his daughter. Man, my dad knew how to pick 'em!

"So how old are you Rich, 37... 38?"

Rich turned to face me directly. "OK, now I KNOW you're playing me. I haven't been 37 for eleven years."

I pretended to be hurt and pouted, "I was just being honest, you don't look to be as old as my dad is all I'm saying."

Rich chuckled. "We were friends all through school, didn't you know that?"

Actually, I didn't. My dad hadn't spilled that vital piece of information. Rich continued as it looked like I'd finally hit a hot spot for him.

"Yeah, we were quite a team back then. Hmmmmmm, if he hasn't told you that then I bet you didn't know I use to date your mom back in high school."

Wow, another piece of news. I knew my mom was quite the slut back in her school days but she hadn't given me a lot of specifics back then. Sheesh, and to think my dad never said anything back when I use to come here to fly with him back in my teen years.

He must have confused the expression on my face as I was evaluating this latest tidbit because he quickly came back with, Oh I'm sorry Kelly... didn't mean to bring up anything bad."

"No, that's cool," I assured him without saying much more. "So you must have had your daughter pretty late then."

Rich shrugged. "Actually she's the youngest. We had three other - two boys and a girl pretty early. They're all married with kids and all that stuff. You might say Lindsay was a bit of a surprise."

"She must keep you young."

"She keeps me something I guess, not sure if it's young though," he said with a bit of a laugh.

My dad had his plane back in place and walked over to join us.

"Hey Rich, making the moves on my daughter? Hate to say this but you missed the chance long ago - she's married now."

Rich didn't say anything but playfully punched my dad on the shoulder. It was funny, I'd never realized that they were classmates before. Guess back when I was coming her with my dad I just didn't notice such things. I was usually more interested in what guys were looking at (hopefully me) than anything between them.

"Yeah, she flashed me the ring right away," Rich replied, "Guess I missed my chance."

They were just two guys digging at each other but still, I liked it that with my dad around Rich seemed even more open. It was sort of like when Steve got together with his friends and each tried to one-up the other.

"I need to run to the hobby shop real quick," my dad said to me, "I don't like that last batch of fuel I was using, plane seemed sluggish."

"You can borrow some of mine John," Rich offered but my dad politely refused, saying he needed more anyone and it would only take twenty minutes to get there and back.

"Now watch my girl while I'm gone," my dad said, pointing to me, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

It was all I could do not to laugh. If Rich only knew what door my dad was opening for him! Poor rich, if he only knew that a little more than an hour earlier I'd been sitting on my dad's lap with his cock spewing cum inside of me! Then again, what if he DID know?

"Well, I guess it's time to get it up again," Rich said, looking back at his plane until it hit him as to what he'd just said.

"Oh god, I didn't mean THAT Kelly," he quickly apologized.

I smiled and replied in as innocent a voice as I could muster, "That's OK Rich, I'd LOVE to help you get it up." I licked my lips naughtily and put my hands on my hips, giving him my "model" pose.

"Ok, Ok, that's enough of that," he said quickly but at the same time he was taking in another view of my boobs.

Suddenly he startled me with a sharp, "SHIT!"

I looked down at where he was leaning over the engine. Rich was shaking his head and cursing rather eloquently under his breath.

"Something wrong Rich?"

"Damn it, I thought for sure I'd charged the batteries last night. See that indictor? All but dead."

I wasn't sure what to look at but there was this thing that looked like it was taped to the inner wall of the plane with a bunch of bars. They were all red except the last which was barely green.

"I ALWAYS check them before I leave... at least always except tonight I guess. Crap, this really pisses me off!!"

"So now you can't fly?"

Rich looked up and me and then stood up again. "Nope, all done for the night. I'd head home but I promised my dad I'd keep an eye on you."

Whatever opening he was going to give me, I took it.

"Well I was sort of hoping you'd be keeping BOTH eyes on me Rich."

pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers