All Comments on 'Advanced Sexual Education Ch. 01'

by smalltitslovr

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
newbynicknewbynickover 9 years ago
Promise

This is showing promise - I'm looking forward to more!

Nick

smalltitslovrsmalltitslovrover 9 years agoAuthor
Suggestions

Feel free to leave me suggestions on what topics should be covered in the course. I've got a few ideas, but I'd like to hear other people's ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving It!

Keep up the great work! This story has definite potential, and it's so well written! I'd love more chapters ASAP

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with the previous comment

I agree wholeheartedly with the previous comment, a really great start! I'm sure the author will get plenty of hot suggestions on how things should proceed....real potential here for sure :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong Catagory

This is enforced entrapment, being forced into contact with a non chosen partner.

Should be non consent/reluctance

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re previous comment

hey, the author made it pretty clear early on that anyone could leave the class at anytime, no questions asked, so I don't see that your comment is relevant

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
feedback

As I was reading your story, I was hit by an incredibly strong sense of deja vu. As a long time reader of this site, I recognized many elements that were virtually identical to a series started by fundareguy but never finished. It might be beneficial to read the stories in his series as well as the syllabus he created as it could provide a possible roadmap. Don't try to finish his series though. Make this your own creation. I would suggest that since you are writing using a first person narrator that you spend a great deal of time exploring Samantha's thoughts and reactions. What was her reaction to seeing the other girls topless? More of what was going through her mind as she stripped and was the only naked one in the class. Did she feel shame or excitement? Was she aroused? Her reactions to everyone else's state of undress. Having recently attended a clothing optional party a few months ago, I learned that it is quite possible to be naked in a large mixed gender group with minimal arousal. You are off to a great start. Take your time. I would rather wait two weeks for a well written episode than two days for a piece of crap. Maybe you have a few too many people in the class. Maybe some chicken out and don't return to the next class or maybe they chicken out after reading a syllabus. Or maybe the class size stays the same. After all, it's your story. Have fun writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re previous comment

what a great piece of advice and input, I'm sure the author will take all that onboard

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed this from beginning to end. Hope to see more!

smalltitslovrsmalltitslovrover 9 years agoAuthor
Excellent Feedback!

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I'll take it all into consideration. I have been busy reading fundareguy's story. I hadn't seen that before, so thanks for the recommendation. That gives me a couple ideas I didn't already have. The other story I read a while back that is somewhat similar is "Human Sexuality 201" by knightwolf. Google around and you'll probably find it.

I will be drawing some inspiration from both of those, and maybe a few others, but I will definitely be making this my own. Another ideas I'm playing with is writing the same story from a couple different points of view (something like Enders Game and Enders Shadow, if you've read those). Also, I will probably write some stories that aren't directly part of this series, but exist in the same "universe".

Finally, I was wondering what people think about a rewrite of this one? I have a couple ideas on how I can tweak it to add details and make it a little better, but I'm not sure if I should. I'm also not quite sure how to update it here on literotica, anyhow. If someone could tell me how to do that, I'd appreciate it.

Again, thanks for the feedback. I plan to have the next one posted in the next week or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thanks for the update

hi there, thanks for the interesting update. I for one would very much enjoy reading a rewrite, because otherwise I would always be curious as to what modifications you had in mind! Also if it makes the rest of the story even more enjoyable then it seems like a great idea. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh the anticipation.

I loved your story and the abrupt end made it nearly impossible not to leave my first comment.

I can't wait for the next installment.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
Why wasn't this class offered...

when I was in college? Instead, I had to take Physiology 101, which mostly covered bone, muscles, and internal organs. We didn't do any of this fun stuff.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To be continued, I hope.

This was a wonderful start to something much bigger, I assume. I’m really looking forward to much more inclusive chapters to come.

tralan69ertralan69erover 4 years ago
more?

I rather liked this series, I hope there is more to come. Please continue.

NobleGent45NobleGent45over 2 years ago

Promises to be very hot yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had the biggest crushes on my science teachers, the beautiful three. 7th grade The Woman of my Dreams. Dream of her before knowing her. Junior year my fantasy. College the milf of all milfs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous