Advanced Sexual Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire time, I couldn't help but get turned on. Here I was, completely exposed in front of a large group of strangers, letting five guys cop a practically-free feel. Plus, it felt pretty good. I was quite wet between my legs, to say the least.

Finally, the last squeeze was done. I lowered my arm, thanked them, and left. I had to go between a few people to get by, and brushed my breasts against them.

I walked back to the elevator, pressed the button, and got on. This time, nobody joined me, so I was by myself. The elevator door closed, and my hand immediately went between my legs. I figured I could probably cum before the elevator reached the bottom floor.

What I didn't count on was people waiting on the other floors. About two floors down, the door opened, with a ding. It nearly gave me a heart attack, seeing the librarian and a couple students standing there, looking at me with my hand on my pussy.

"Oh. Sorry." said the librarian. "We'll catch the next one."

The door closed, and I continued. I was just starting to orgasm when the elevator opened at the bottom floor. I gasped and writhed with the fantastic sensations coursing through my body, while the security student and everyone else in the lobby watched.

After a moment, I had recovered. By then, the door had closed. I pressed the open door button, and walked out. I smiled at the security guy as I walked past, through the detectors, and out the door.

I was exhausted from my recent release, so I didn't feel like running. I walked back to class. By now there were quite a few more people out and about, and all of them looked at me, but I didn't really care.

As I got closer to my class, I saw a few of my naked classmates arriving at about the same time.

We walked back through the halls, and into the classroom, to be greeted by a smiling Ms Sharon.

"Well, how'd it go?" she asked.

None of us really had anything to say about it all.

"Well, your lack of words is alright for today. I expected it. Don't forget your homework. I'll see you all next time."

Once again, I quickly got dressed, and left.

12