All Comments on 'Advantages of a Well Read Daughter'

by syrensong

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Good Work

Make that very, very good work! This raises the quality average on lit. Please write more...

Spurious ScribeSpurious Scribeover 19 years ago
Well written and erotic! Lovely combination.

Okay, I'm impressed. Enjoyed the development of the story line and felt that you did a credible job of building to a climax (yeah, I know, but no pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very fine story

I have read a lot of erotica but this is the best written story I have ever read of a father and daughter. The mental trouble of the father in accepting his daughter and the seduction of the father by the daughter was masterful. Please keep up the wonderful work.

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
Absolutely PERFECT!

What a story! Was without a doubt finely written and worth every mesmerising second of its reading! What a warm feeling it left!

Bravo! & Thanks!

Sexmate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow!

I'm sure it wasn't 'absolutely perfect' - but I'm not going to try to find any fault. It was a wonderful read - thanks to J for sending me the link - and I shall read it again. Do write some more!!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This is How Stories Should Be Done

Best Story on the Site in this category

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very good

Good enough I'll read it again! I'll also watch for more stories!

Jazzin59Jazzin59over 19 years ago
Excellent

Please hurry with the sequel!

train115train115over 19 years ago
Excellent story

I love the way you built this story. It is difficult to stop reading what you have written, the step by step journey from Father Daughter to lovers. Just great! Thanks for writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

I will read this story again and again. Keep up to great work.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 19 years ago
She was more than well read

Well done! Written in a way that conveyed the love between two people that moved well beyond father/daughter into something deeper and which included playfulness and great sexual energy. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hotand well written

Very hot and loving. A must read for all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loving it

GREAT Story!!!!!!!!

David48David48almost 19 years ago
It all still love afterall

Incest or no, love between human beings is never a bad thing. I just wish there was more of it, instead of so much sadness and anger. Very nice, sexy story. Please give us more of these loving sweet characters.

EZtouchEZtouchalmost 19 years ago
Great love story

Great love story & would like to see more stories about them as their continuing love & relationship develops.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 18 years ago
Wonderfully done

Here's hoping that the sequel will be equally grand. Oh, and if the daughter is so insistant that she get pregnant in the first month, maybe she shouldn't be on the pill (just kidding, I got the meaning but I thought that the pregnancy reference might lead to something later).

Somehow, I was sure the dad would wind up in a three-way with his daughter and her friend though. Oh well, an idea for the sequel I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great!

Really liked it!

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Routine story, but the sequence of sexual events was rather matter of fact and not very dramatic. Initially you claimed that Chris was a 10 year old, yet your narrative treats him as if he were a baby. I would like to see an additional chapter to get Maria sexually involved . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous