Adventure in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers

The music stopped for a dance break. Sarah laughed from exhilaration still keeping one hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks Al, you're a great dancer."

"I wasn't an hour ago."

"You've got a lovely feel for rhythm. And you're so light on your feet and so strong."

"Thanks for teaching me, I never knew I could do it."

"You're a natural."

Before he could blush, she pecked his cheek. "I've got to go. I'm going fishing at five tomorrow morning."

"We're going to an ocean beach tomorrow afternoon Sarah. Want to come?" asked Brad.

"What time are you going?"

"What time are you back from fishing?"

"Midday."

"See you in the lobby at half past."

After Sarah had gone Al didn't want to dance with anyone else and left soon after her.

Jeanie spoke sternly to Brad. "Now I don't want you or any of the other guys making any of your suggestive jokes to him later on."

"Hell, that was some display they put on. I hope she isn't a cock teaser."

"Mmmm," said Jeanie. "I hope not too. I don't think she's that sort of person. We'll see what happens tomorrow, I guess."

In her hotel room, as her exhilaration wore off Sarah suddenly felt guilty. She had a fair idea of the effect her dancing like that would have on a naïve young man like Al.

"Was I being a cheap cock teaser with that poor boy? I danced with him for so long, he was the only one I jived with and the only one I touched.

"Why did I wear that dress? I know how it can show my legs all the way up."

When she had started talking to him at the pool it had been been out of sympathy and to help him with his shyness. Then she remembered his grin when he had asked her how much start she wanted. She had liked that.

She had empathised with him as his emotions showed when he talked about his father and she had thought how brave he was.

She remembered how quickly he had become such a good dancer. She thought about his strength and confidence when they had jived. She realized that she had danced like that in response to him. She had liked it when they had smiled at each other. When she had put her hands on his shoulders, it hadn't been out of sympathy, it was because she had wanted to. She had been waiting for him to put his hands on hers and she had liked it when he did.

"I wonder if he knew how sexy he was when he danced like that?

"Here's the question for you Sarah. Would you like to be fucking him right now?"

She thought for just a moment. "You bet I would."

That body, that lithe strength, that lovely confident smile she was seeing more of, his sensitivity and that sense of humor she was seeing traces of. And in that youthful, awkward way, his sexiness.

Then she started to have self doubts. A 35 year old woman with a 20 year old boy? Why would he want to?

Al was shy and easily embarrassed and unsuccessful with girls, but he had all the 20 year old male urges. In his room he relived every moment of the most exciting hour of his life.

"God, she is so beautiful and so sexy and so nice. Putting that sunblock on her back. And that dancing together, that was out of this world and she danced with me far longer than she danced with anyone else. Dancing so close and holding her with her hips moving like that!."

He thought some more. "Hey, I was pretty good." He grinned as he remembered how he twirled her when they were jiving and how she had moved towards him holding out her hand.

Then he remembered how all of her legs had showed as she had swirled with her dress flaring. And her knickers. And the bulge of her pubic mound. It took him a minute or so to compose this thoughts.

"And she said I was a natural and she kept holding me after the music stopped and she kissed my cheek."

He remembered her twinkling, challenging smiles. When she had challenged him to a race at the pool, when she had grabbed his hand and pulled him up to dance, when she had held out her hand for him when they were jiving, when they looked into each other's eyes when they were dancing with their hands on each other's shoulders.

That smile had seemed to say, "Are you man enough?"

A panic attack. "She'll know everything about sex and I don't know anything I won't be able to do it properly.

He calmed down. "What the hell are you thinking? Sarah with someone like me? Why would she want to?"

The students were waiting in a small bus they had rented. Jeanie had kept a seat for Sarah beside her and Al was down the back. The music and laughter was loud as they drove for half an hour on the asphalt and another half hour on potholed dirt road to a deserted palm fringed beach. This was on the ocean side of the island and large breakers foamed and crashed onto the beach.

Sarah lay on her towel and undid her bikini bra straps.

"Please Al, you know what to do." She held out the sunblock and Al knelt down beside her.

Jeanie and Brad looked at each other in surprise.

"Al was gentleman and helped me yesterday at the pool," Sarah explained seeing their glances.

"Gentleman? I'll bet he wasn't thinking about being a gentleman," said Brad.

As soon as Sarah had asked for him to sunblock her back again Al was confident that it was game on. He looked up at Brad and Jeanie, grinned and gave them a big, slow wink.

"Come on Brad, let's leave them to it. I need some sunblock on me. Why can't you be a gentleman like Al, for goodness' sake?"

Sarah hadn't seen Al's wink but she laughed with him. She noticed that his touch was more confident and delicate and this time he went right down to the edge of her bikini. Like Al, she realized it was game on. Especially when he spanked her lightly on her bikini briefs and said "Finished."

Al passed the sunblock to Sarah and lay on his towel.

"Please Sarah, you know what to do."

Sarah knew a bit about massage and her fingers drifted over his back as she admired his lean muscles. It was just as well that Al was lying on his front as his erection shot up.

"Finished." said Sarah slapping his backside hard.

Al had to stay lying there for five minutes until his erection subsided.

The ocean breakers were big and warm and strong. Brad and Jeanie and two other long term couples went five hundred meters along the beach so that they could swim naked. Sarah would have liked to have joined them but thought that could be pushing things too fast.

With four others they frolicked and body surfed in the breakers. The others had seemed to have formed into couples and were touching a lot and holding hands and Al and Sarah drifted together. Sarah was a strong swimmer but she didn't know about body surfing. She watched how Al dived under the breakers as they waded out and copied that. Then she watched in frustration as Al seemed to catch each wave perfectly while she just couldn't time her start.

When Al came out to her again Sarah asked if he could show her how.

"OK, just float on your stomach."

He had one arm supporting her under her stomach and the other behind her feet. He could feel her smooth skin and the firmness of her abs.

She heard a wave approaching and then felt him push powerfully on her feet. She caught the wave perfectly and felt the thrill of the speed and the foam and the turbulence of the water on her body.

Al caught the next wave and was soon beside her in the shallows. He looked at her in her wet bikini which clung to the shape of her breasts and to the shape of her pubic mound.

"This so much fun." She gave him an excited hug. "Let's do it again."

She dragged him out by hand and didn't let go until they were far enough out for the next wave. On the third wave Sarah lost her balance on Al's arm and slipped through the water. He felt her body slide against his arm, felt her bikini bra being pushed up and a momentary touch of his arm against her bare breast. The wave crashed over them and when Al surfaced Sarah was finishing adjusting her bikini. He expected her to complain, but she shrieked with laughter and splashed him with water

After two more rides Sarah was able to get started by herself. Al missed holding her in the water but each time they walked back out they held hands.

"There's a big one," said Al. "We''ll need to get further out

Sarah saw the large swell in the distance and waded out further but it was hard to keep balance in the deeper turbulent water. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist and held on with an arm around around his shoulder. Both looked at the progress of the swell and Al gave her a few pointers on dealing with big waves, but was very much aware of her legs around him. She moved into position before the gathering breaker towered over them and had a moment of panic before catching it at exactly the right time.

It was one of the most exciting experiences of her life, her body half out of the water in the front of the wave, the power of the wave, the surf crashing around her, the spray, the noise and the speed. When she stood up she jiggled with excitement.

"Al, that was incredible." She hugged him. Her eyes were glowing with pleasure as she looked into his face, before she closed her eyes and kissed him. Al felt her soft lips, felt them part and felt her tongue run across his lips. He opened his mouth and felt her tongue explore his. As they stood he could feel her breasts against his chest and her hips against his and her smooth, wet body.

Another wave came in and almost knocked them over and they went out again. There was a long wait for the next good wave so Sarah jumped up again and wrapped her legs around his waist. Only this time she was facing him with her pelvis pushed into his bathers. As she kissed him he put his arms around her bottom to hold her up. His erection was rising and they didn't notice the next wave which crashed into them and knocked them over. When they surfaced Sarah shrieked with laughter again and hugged him.

They looked to the beach and saw that the others were preparing the barbecue.

"We should go in and help," said Sarah.

They caught the next wave and when they got out of the water Sarah kissed Al's cheek.

"That was so much fun. Thanks Al, thank you for showing me how to do that."

"You're a natural."

They laughed and held hands as they walked. Al worked out that one of the reasons liked Sarah so much was that she was so quick to give genuine praise and thanks.

Brad watched them walking up the beach.

"What's the odds on Al losing his cherry tonight?"

"About 100 % chance I reckon," said Jeanie. "He's not just a toy boy for her is he?"

"Cut it out, she's a lovely person, you know that. And Al can look after himself. You saw that wink."

Sarah put on a singlet and a long cotton sarong which floated around her legs. She did her bit to help with the fire and the food then took a glass of wine and sat by herself looking at the surf. She felt a glow of contentment wash over her. The thrill of the surfing, the great company of the students who accepted her so warmly. She hadn't felt so relaxed since before that terrible night with Roger.

She looked at them, such a nice group of kids. No, not kids, just great company. She noticed Al talking to some of the girls, so relaxed in contrast to that first night in the disco. She remembered how strong he was when he was holding her up. She remembered the feel of his smooth young skin.

"If I'd got pregnant the first time I did it, my child would be almost the same age as he is."

She thought about the simple facts of life for a 35 year old woman and that her most likely men would be over 40. She compared his sleek and powerful young body and the boyish confidence and enthusiasm he was showing more and more. She knew from their kisses that he wasn't experienced and Brad had said that he'd never had a girlfriend, but that didn't matter.

"I think we'll be good for each other, young Al," she thought as she walked to the barbecue.

Al and Sarah mingled with the others as they ate and when it was dark the stereo was turned up and the dancing started. Some of Al's friends danced with Sarah and she saw how he was comfortable asking the girls to dance with him and saw that he was the best of the boys at dancing.

After an hour Al came over to Sarah. "Sarah, you never dance with me. Am I too young for you?"

They started apart but fed off each other's eroticism. They smiled at each other as each raised the tempo. Her sarong sometimes opened showing her lovely legs and he could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra. They bounced their hips towards each other and Sarah moved closer, her arms over her head and rubbed her hips into his, then moved back. The next time she came close Al pretended to reject her by moving away but then came forward, his hips into hers and clasped her backside for a moment.

The others watched in fascination for a minute then moved away. The next time Sarah came close she held him around his ass and Al put his arms lightly around her shoulders. They writhed hip to hip and breasts to chest, then separated again. The times apart became less frequent and the times in contact became longer until they were swaying together. Sarah raised her face, Al lowered his and they kissed as they swayed to the music.

Al was sure that they would be making love that night and the long buildup which had really started a day ago when they were dancing, had continued in the surf and now, feeling her body and kisses, was starting to drive him crazy. Then his doubts.

"She's so sophisticated and so sexy and so experienced. And I've only done it twice and I can hardly remember them." He panicked. "God, I don't know what to do except just sticking my dick in. I'll stuff up."

He worried about his erection. Surely Sarah could feel it? Then he realized that she certainly could as she was rubbing against it. Well, he didn't mind if she didn't. He drifted one hand down her back to her bottom and gently squeezed and Sarah hugged him tighter.

He made the sensible decision. "This is unbelievable. She's the boss, just go with her flow."

Some of the other couples drifted further off into the darkness with obvious intentions. Sarah didn't want that, she wanted their first to be special and in complete privacy, she wanted to slow it down, she didn't want a one minute quickie and it was her painful experience that sex and sand didn't mix. She led him some distance from the others.

"Lie down here please Al."

He didn't know what was happening but she was the boss. He lay on his back and Sarah lay at right angles, her head resting on his stomach. They looked up at the stars and moon and listened to the ocean's roar. Sarah took his hand, delicately stroked it with her fingers tips then placed it on her breast holding it their with her hand.

"You did that on purpose out there didn't you?"

"Did what?" replied Al knowing exactly what she was talking about.

"Taking my bikini top off."

"No, I thought that was your idea," he laughed.

"Perhaps it was an act of God?"

"Thank you God," he laughed again.

Another silence and he felt her nipple harden and softly stroked it between his fingers. He looked at her face, silver in the moonlight, with a tranquil, dreamy expression. He looked down at her legs where the split in her sarong was wide and he saw her thighs glinting in the moonlight.

He looked at his hand on her breast with hers holding it there.

"Surely she won't mind," he thought and gently eased his hand under her singlet.

She didn't seem to mind at all and as soon as his hand was inside she put hers on top. He felt the smoothness of her breast, felt the jutting nipple and the texture of her aureole.

"I'd like it if you took off my top."

She sat up and he nervously tugged her singlet up. The moon and the stars cast their silver over her upper body, over her firm small breasts and over her jutting brown nipples. Sarah stayed sitting up as he looked at her body in awe. Then he looked into her eyes.

"I. .I don't know what to say,' he stammered.

"You don't have to say anything dear Al," she whispered.

She went back to lying with her head on his stomach and returned his hand to her silver body.

Someone had turned the stereo off. There was no sound but the roar of the surf and the rustle of the leaves in the breeze. There was no light except for the moon and the stars.

He started to squeeze her breasts.

"Sometimes I like it like this."

Like a feather she drifted her fingertips over his hand.

As gently as he possibly could Al traced his fingers over Sarah's breasts over her aureoles and nipples, then over her flat stomach, over her navel, over her collar bones, even more gently over her throat and her forehead, her eyelids, her cheek bones, over her ears and nose and lips and chin. He watched her face all the time and saw her gentle smile.

She took off his T shirt.

"You're not allowed to move. Nothing at all."

She lay on him, he could feel her breasts against his chest and her pubic bone on his erection. Ever so gently she kissed him all over his face, his forehead, eyelids, nose and cheeks and lips and ears and throat. Then she repeated it all, licking with the tip of her tongue.

Al thought he was on a different planet; the planet ecstasy.

She rolled off and lay beside him giving him a big kiss.

"Now you can do it like before."

Al drifted his finger tips over her nipples.

"No silly, like before that"

He took the hint and squeezed her breasts as she kissed and hugged him. But he had learn the lesson she had taught and mixed firmness with tenderness as he pleasured her breasts and she kissed him with her tongue in his mouth. She wrapped a leg around his and he could feel her pubic mound pushing against him.

They heard the sound of the bus and saw its lights. Sarah handed Al his T shirt and put on her singlet.

"It's been a lovely day and you've been so lovely."

"You've taken me to another world."

The others returned from the darkness with some of the girls adjusting their clothes.

There was no music in the bus this time and no talking and the lights were off. Al and Sarah sat on a double bench seat. Sarah snuggled into his shoulder and he put his arm around her. She took his other hand, found the gap on her sarong and put Al's hand on the inside of her thigh, just below her pussy and because she had been up since half past four she went straight to sleep.

Al relived the afternoon. Swimming in the surf, the laughter and the kisses and hugs. Her body in the moonlight, how perfect every millimeter of her skin was, her kisses and her tongue.

Had he stuffed up? Yes he was squeezing too hard and she told him to be be softer. But later she said she wanted that. He was confused but then he realized that he had to try different things and see what she wanted.

He looked down at his hand on her thigh. God that was so nice, so intimate. He could see the edge of her knickers. He moved his hand up so that it was just touching them.

They came into the lights of the town and everyone woke. Sarah looked at Al's hand, smiled at him, squeezed his hand and then moved it away.

Back at the hotel they unloaded the bus then Sarah took Al's arm.

"Al, I wanted to talk about that book with you."

"Book? I don't think there will be too much reading. Or too much talking," muttered Brad to Jeanie.

In her bedroom Sarah kissed Al, holding him and stroking his hair.

"Would you mind taking my clothes off?"

"Mind? No I don't think I'll mind too much," said Al in a croak.

He lifted her singlet and saw those breasts again. The size of apples with brown aureoles. Sarah moved his hand to the ties of her sarong and soon that too was on the floor. She pecked his lips and guided his fingers onto her knickers and they were eased off.

Al had seen her in a very small bikini but the sight of Sarah naked was something different altogether. Her trimmed black pubic hair and total nudity was an awe inspiring sight of perfect sexuality.

GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers