Adventure in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers

"I'll be gentle and slow."

"It says lying on our sides with you behind might be best for the first time."

"That seems like a good idea." His voice was a whisper

"It says it might hurt me a little bit at first, but it's worth making the effort."

"I'll stop if it hurts too much."

"You will please, won't you?"

Al could tell she was nervous so he put on some dance music and took off her clothes and Sarah undressed him. They danced and perhaps drank too much wine. Sarah relaxed and was soon dancing erotically in front of him, then holding him tightly.

Al went down on her and with two fingers in her anus she came to a lovely orgasm. Her emotions were in conflict: she needed him in there but she was scared.

"Have you put lots of gel on?" she asked as she lay in front of him.

"Lots."

"Good, put on lots more. And on my bum."

"I think you should lift up your knees a bit more."

She felt his knob nudge her anus and winced.

"Did that hurt?"

"No, I'm just a bit nervous. Try again."

There was a little bit of pressure but suddenly his knob was inside and it hadn't hurt at all.

Al felt exquisite sensations from his cock and pushed in further. Her rectum felt tight but he slid in easily.

"How far are you in now?"

"About half. Is it alright?"

"It's lovely. Just go in and out up to there. No further."

Al started his rhythm and found that it became easier the more he did it. He could take his cock right out and slide in with no resistance. He sped up his movements and felt Sarah's backside start to writhe then suddenly she thrust back.

"As far in as you can Al, darling. It's gorgeous."

That was the end of his restraint. He pushed in hard so that his pubic bone was up against Sarah's buttocks as he strove to get his cock in deeper into this wonderful channel. She groaned and pushed back and he moved his fingers to her clitoris.

"As hard as you can, please Al."

So he obeyed her command and he obeyed the commands of his cock. The tightness and smoothness of her bowel was a new and exciting feeling. That Sarah was giving him her anal virginity aroused him more and as soon as he was sure she was enjoying it he drove in hard and deep,his loins crushing into her buttocks.

Sarah's anal nerves were humming. The rim of her anus was almost burning with delight and her rectum squeezed on this welcome intruder. Every time he thrust in deeper the better it felt. She felt the pressure through to her vagina and her pleasure seemed to be surging everywhere. She pulled her buttocks apart to help him get in deeper and sighed with joy.

She came first with a shudder and a joyful wail and Al grunted as his load surged through his cock and into her deep recesses.

She looked sad afterwards.

"What's the matter? I thought you had liked it"

"It was absolutely beautiful. No, I was thinking of all those wasted years. But perhaps God was wise and kept me waiting until I found you.

"Yes, that's it. I'm so glad I did that with you first darling Al. No other man would have so been gentle and then so exciting"

Al looked into her eyes and felt his adoration of her overflowing.

"Sarah I adore you, I love you so much."

"We're both so lucky having each other beautiful Al."

They went for a long walk on the beach in the evening. Over the five days Al was able to talk about his father more. She was the only person he had been able to talk like that to since he had died. They sat under some palm trees in a cove they had to themselves.

"Your Dad sounds like he was a very nice man," Sarah whispered.

"He wasn't rich, he wasn't even very successful, he wasn't all that good at sport but he was always the man I admired most of all. With my Mum and Sis and him we were always so happy. I still miss him everyday." Tears rolled down his cheeks

"So you should Al."

"What do you mean?"

"Of course you're going to miss your dad who you loved so much and admired so much all your life. Something would be wrong if you didn't. The death of your dad that isn't something you should ever get over. You should always remember him and miss him."

He thought for sometime. "No-one has had ever said it quite like that before. They've said that it's right for me to grieve but some time I'll recover. He looked at Sarah. "Dad would have liked you."

"I'm sure I would have liked him too. I'd like to hear all about him if you want to talk."

Al narrated his story from his first memories as a toddler through his childhood, the happy times when his Dad taught him how to play sports, the family holidays. The sad times like when his Dad was laid off from work and they had to sell the house, the funny times like when his Dad hadn't clipped his ski boot on properly and fell flat on his face at the first gate of a masters' ski race in front of some spectators.

"Your Dad thought that was funny?"

"At first he was a bit pissed but then he started laughing so much all the spectators joined in."

"I'm sure I would have really liked your Dad."

"When I was a teenager a lot of my friends didn't get on so well with their fathers. But as he said, we were best friends. We could talk for hours and he never talked down to me. Sure he was pissed off when I was suspended from school for smoking but he didn't yell and scream."

Tears continued to gently flow. Al turned to Sarah and she saw the pain in his face.

"The doctors said he would most likely live for six months, but he only lived for five. I wish it had been only five days. It was terrible Sarah.

"He spent the first month getting all his legal and tax matters sorted and then the weight started to fall off him and the pain started. They gave him painkillers and by the end he was on morphine. He didn't want to take them because he said he wanted to be able to talk to Mum, Sis and me, but we could see it in his face. He didn't get out of bed much in the last two months. Me and Mum and Sis took it in turn to lie beside him on his bed holding his hand and we talked a lot. Sometimes he was content but sometimes he cursed himself for failing us by getting sick. I used to tell him how much I loved him, how I was the luckiest boy in the world having the best father in the world. He liked that, I'm sure."

"I'm sure he did." Tears were streaming down Sarah's face.

"He often said he was the luckiest man in the world because he had Mum and Sis and me."

"Sometimes he was a bit scared. He used to go to church just a few times year, but he he didn't really know. Once he asked me if I thought there was a heaven. I said I didn't know, but if there was I'd meet him there sometime.

"My Dad died in his sleep. A brave and kind doctor gave him an overdose of morphine. All three of us were lying on the bed with him. There was a funeral and some people said a lot of nice things and then it was just Mum and me and Sis and an empty chair at the dining table. Jeanie and Brad have been real friends, but even with them I haven't really been able to say what I feel. Not like this."

They lay in each others arms and their tears made little dark puddles in the sand.

After five minutes he pulled her up and hugged her and kissed her then told her to look at the stars.

"That's where you've come from Sarah, you're an angel come down here to make the world a better place."

"Al, you do know you talk some absolute rubbish sometimes, but you can talk that sort of rubbish anytime you like."

They walked around town with their arms so tightly around the other, that their ribs started to hurt, but neither wanted the other to stop.

Back in their room Al asked "Well, angel Sarah, is your ass ready?"

Sarah lay on her back on the on the bed, her thighs pulled back so far they touched the sheets.

"Yes my darling Al, my ass is ready, willing and waiting."

As Al knelt on the floor in front of Sarah he held her right hand in his left and her left hand in his right. They both looked into the other's eyes as Al's cock slid into Sarah's anus and watched the pleasure mount in each other's face as he probed deeper. Unlike the first time, the pace and pressure was gentle and languid.

"Al darling, why didn't you fuck me like this sooner?"

"Sarah darling, why didn't you tell me you liked it so much?"

"Because I didn't know."

He looked down at her thighs, down at his cock sliding easily into her anus, down at her vulva which was open and her inner labia were glistening from the moisture of her pleasure. He looked up at her breasts just bouncing slightly as he nudged in deeper, up to her smiling lips and into her loving eyes. They both tried to extend the bliss forever, but eventually Sarah's eyes closed, her hips wriggled and rotated and shivered and she sighed "Darling, darling Al.."

With one deep thrust he came and Sarah pulled him down and wrapped her arms and legs around him, his flaccid penis still inside her quivering anus.

"Al, darling Al, what are you doing to me?"

"Angel Sarah, what have you done for me already?"

Their adoration for each other grew even stronger and physically they climbed to even greater heights. Both Al and Sarah knew they had paradise on earth.

Every evening when they had been at the night club they spent some of their time dancing with other people and it was only the last hour they danced together. Both were happy with this and that last hour was always a sensuous build up to bed. Sarah had watched Al's growing confidence and he now easily asked girls from outside his own group of friends to dance.

His dancing skills and his confident smile meant he was not often turned down and quite a few of his partners were unhappy when he took them back to their tables.

Shed saw how he raised his sights and confidently approached the most attractive and sometimes the most aloof women. It didn't make any difference.

"He's learned how to fly, it's time for him to soar with the eagles," thought Sarah.

She was happy for him and proud of her contribution but tears came to her eyes.

Three mornings after their anal initiation they were on their balcony having breakfast. At this time on the next day Sarah would be flying home and both knew that there was a serious discussion to be had.

"Our last full day here Al," said Sarah.

He looked at her with sad eyes.

"I could come and live with you."

"I'm sure in some ways we could be very happy. But you need your mother and your sister and they need you. And you've got all your lovely friends. And Al, darling, there is the age difference."

Both of them had heard the snigger of "toyby" a couple of times. That hadn't worried them but it had caused them to think.

"I've seen you dancing with other girls. There's a world full of lovely girls who will love to meet you. You've got the whole world to discover. And I want to have children as soon as I find the right man."

While his heart had said how he wanted to be with Sarah forever Al's mind had come to the same conclusion. He had thought about Sarah's friends being 20 - 25 years older than him and knew that would be very hard. Would they just see him as her toy boy?

And he knew that for some reason girls suddenly seemed to like him. He understood Sarah's desire for children and in one way would love to be the father of them, but the idea of being a father so soon was not appealing at all.

He couldn't think of anything to say. His mind went through all the times they had had together since she had first thrown that volleyball to him. His eyes misted over.

Sarah kissed him.

"Al, I loved every minute we've had together. I've loved you more every minute. I'm so glad that it was you who made love to my ass for the first time. I adore you, I always will. Let's make our last day a happy one. Let's be glad we've been so lucky to have this paradise together. Most people never will."

"I owe you so much Sarah. You've made me so confident, you've shown me all about sex. And every second with you has been from paradise.

I'll never find anyone like you."

"You'll meet lots of girls and some of them will be perfect in a different way. Come on Al, I've got a special request for you."

"What's that?"

"You'll be the last 20 year old I will ever fuck. I want you to give something to remember 20 year olds by. Starting right now."

At the airport they had a tight hug and a long kiss.

"Good luck, darling Al."

"God bless, angel Sarah."

Sarah settled in her seat as the seatbelt lights were switched off and turned on her computer.

She decided to open the 10 emails from Roger which she had seen build up in her mailbox. There was a similar theme in all of them. He had made such a stupid mistake and could she please forgive him.

She composed a brief reply: "Get lost!*!".

Then she decided to think before she hit the send button.

Al's mother hugged him at the airport.

"Did you have a nice time dear?"

"It was cool."

"And did you meet a nice girl?"

He didn't answer but within five minutes she could see the change in him and knew that he had. Later he showed her some photos and told her all about Sarah, except for the sex. Then he asked his mother to tell him everything about his father from the very first time they met.

GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers