All Comments on 'Adventure of Rekka Ch. 01'

by mosesD

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Monmusu_WriterMonmusu_Writerabout 6 years ago
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter

While this is only the first chapter, I've already got a good impression of your writing. I like how you've conveyed Bill's and Rekka's personalities in a small amount of text.

McLovin6787McLovin6787about 6 years ago
Interesting

Have to admit I'm intrigued, interesting start has got me curious to see what's next.

PhysicallyImpossiblePhysicallyImpossibleabout 6 years ago
Well...

God damn that was a good beginning to a story. After looking for a good story for what felt like forever, it looks like I hit the jackpot. My only complaint is that it's not longer. Absolutely can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Looking interesting....

I'm cautiously hopeful! Need any reference material pics for later girls?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I’m interested enough to want to see more of the story nicely written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Let's see what happens.

You have a nice start to your story. Now lets see if you can make the chapter's longer and keep them good and interesting.

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightabout 6 years ago
Can't stop laughing

Oh My GOD, that this funniest most twisted thing I've read in a while. The thing I like best and find most disturbing is how similar Bill and I think. Not to mention the I can easily making some of the same jokes he did. And speaking of jokes there's a big one in what you did with the langues; Elvish/French (which explains soooooo much about the French), Goblin/Spanish (which I will not get into), and of course Hund/German (I would have so face-palmed right then). To quote Bill, "hell I'm down," I have no idea where this going but I'm definitely going to enjoy the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Fun writing style, Monster girl setting, Definitely worth the time to read. Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

>goblins speak spanish

>elves speak french

Top kek

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Seems like an awesome start to as storyline. Great balance of humor, can't wait for more.

HeroXeroHeroXeroalmost 6 years ago
To any new reader: Be warned!

In favor of saving you time (and disappointment) the last chapter NOT the stories end was submitted nearly three months ago with no word of the next update. I don't know if there is a set amount of time before declaring a story dead but if it means anything beforehand it was being updated every other week or so until now. I promise to delete this if and when it is updated or hear from the author.

It really is a great story and I honestly hope nothing terrible has happened to the author but stories like this drive me INSANE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too bad

Promising story, but it is most likely dead and will remain unfinished.

jlmnjlmnabout 5 years ago
Don't Panic

There has been a new chapter since the pessimists were last here.

Geromino91Geromino91over 3 years ago

dont have anything bad to say, only wouldve added a tag 'otherworld' cuz come on. not in kansis no longer, or earth for that matter. i like the humor of bill. also where i can infringe how the story developes. plus a pleasant suprise when discovering a new series, a brand new chapter publisted today. i will most likely bing-read it all, and will now be following you. patiently waiting for ch.10.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Love teh line:

"All right, let's get this over with. I should warn you I'm chock full of carcinogens and gristle."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermosesD@mosesD
Just a small town boy. Figure I should let y'all know here. I really like writing, it's honestly the most therapeutic thing I've ever done. Unfortunately seems like whenever I get into a good groove life decides to dump on me. I'll probably never straight up stop writing ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES