All Comments on 'Adventure of Rekka Ch. 04'

by mosesD

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mosesDmosesDabout 6 years agoAuthor
Hey again!

I posted this in chapter 3, but I wanted to make sure everyone saw it here as well. Thank you so much for your kind words and support, means a lot! I've never tried to write a story before, and I've been real nervous about this but since I've gotten so much positive feedback I'm really relieved. Thanks again, you guys rock! Chapter 5 is about halfway done now, expect it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn, this is your FIRST submission?!?

This story kicks so much literary ass! It’s fun, funny, unique, endearing and a damned priveledge to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!

I really like it too! For a first time writer, you are doing a great job! The plot is intriguing, the sex parts are decent, and you have a good hand on Bill's characterization. Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You rock!

This is an amazing read. You have all the makings of a truly great story teller. As other people have said it's funny with a great storyline and plot. Please continue with the fantastic work that you are doing. Also please whatever you do don't just give up on this story. If you are able to keep the story as great as it is so far through the entire story. It will become a story that I would be happy to read many times over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You're a goddamn genius.

Your skills are some next level shit bruh , some next level shit.

PS. Have you considered writing a novel like this guy : https://agordonpublishing.com. I'd buy it if you did.

mosesDmosesDabout 6 years agoAuthor
Nope!

Hah, thanks! No plans to try and write a professional book. I'd need to add a lot more of those pesky details and descriptions and such. I'm just happy to get this story out of my head. Moving the plot forward and writing the dialogue is relaxing and fun to me, I've been surprised to find. I'm really glad literotica makes it so easy to post these things here, and the almost instantaneous feedback just makes everything better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Turn it into a SyFy movie!

You should by a used copy of "Save the Cat" (terrible name, great book) and turn this into a SiFy movie script. This is a great story and you've got a combination of humor and style. This is very similar to Shrek, "This is the end" and "Army of Darkness". You could become set for life, in addition to having a great time. Seriously consider it. :--)

Davismarc1995Davismarc1995over 4 years ago
Love it!

Hhahaha gotta say love the bit at the end :D

DeadmanwadeDeadmanwadeover 4 years ago
So good!

I loved what happened to the patrol and hope we aren't done with them but man that ending had me laughing out loud! This is a wonderful series!

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenover 2 years ago

Pretty silly undertone and bit cheesy but it's alright. Good read for when bored and wanting something but nothing too deep

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

He should do her doggy style!!!

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 1 year ago

Even a superman can't break a hellhound. I love it! *chef's kiss*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermosesD@mosesD
231 Followers
Just a small town boy. Figure I should let y'all know here. I really like writing, it's honestly the most therapeutic thing I've ever done. Unfortunately seems like whenever I get into a good groove life decides to dump on me. I'll probably never straight up stop writing ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES