Adventure of Rekka Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hush now, everything is well. I will watch over you. Rest, and when you wake, everything will be better," she said, her gentle voice lulled Felix to sleep, a smile upon his lips.

-

Bill roared, emptying himself inside Rekka with one last grinding thrust. She was no longer kneeling, she'd long since fallen to her belly, arms and legs spread limply along her sides. Rekka's body twitched and quivered, her breath panting and quick as she recovered from her latest, and hopefully last orgasm of the night. Bill dragged himself from her, causing her to twitch and squeak, and flopped down next to her on his back. Breathing deeply, his grin a rictus of exhausted triumph, he beamed at the ceiling, reveling in his undeniable victory. He'd bested her, finally. She hadn't begged, sure, but he was magnanimous in her defeat, and allowed her to keep her pride as she lay there a limp, quivering, and fully satiated hellhound. He closed his eyes and relaxed.

Reaching over, wanting to fall asleep with her in his arms, he found her missing. His eyes flashed open in a panic as he saw Rekka standing above him, stretching, her tail wagging happily.

"That was great! You're so good ta me, husband! With you doin' all the work, I got to relax and really feel it. Now we can just keep goin'!" she said, her eyes gleaming, breathing easily, no sign of the slightest bit of weariness on her body.

Bill remained silent, praying for an aneurysm to take him away from all this. Rekka crouched over him, gently pressing her lips to his, before slowly moving down his body, trailing passionate kisses along the way. Rekka giggled to herself happily as she began to lick at his tender, abused manhood.

"I love you, husband," she said, completely unaware of the turmoil she was causing in his mind.

Voice hoarse with weariness, Bill replied, "Love you, wife."