All Comments on 'Adventure with Uncle Tony'

by sexygirl76

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ENJOYABLE

es another great insight into family love. Keep up the good work One of your Admires

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Disturbingy good

That was so fucking good, mmm it got me all horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I want MORE!!!

Who cares if it's improbable... it's fictional incest. I have to admit that this installment had me looking for my vibe and wishing it was longer. I am surprised that people who are so offended by incest/taboo READ it (the tag is right there by the title of the story) and leave negative comments. Search literotica for the tag you prefer, then read the teaser to see if it is what you like, and stop wasting our time bashing writers who have the balls to put stories up for us to fulfill our hidden kinks and desires. If it doesn't make you wet, hard, blow or find someone to help you out, there are others out there that will.

Personally, I don't want authors such as this one to give up and stop providing me with hours of reading pleasure.

Please let the adventures continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
next one

I want to read the next one if u have it but its hard to find since they rnt under a series title. Wat's the name of the next 1???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I hope you're gonna write another story about Suzanne and Helen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow

AMAZING!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

What's the next one called

LompeLeeuwLompeLeeuwalmost 3 years ago

Obviously, Tony & Matthew need to go help at the farm and take daughter along to do 'household chores'...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous