Adventure with Uncle Tony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,523 Followers

Tony grinned up at her and grabbed her head pulling her lips to his as he slammed his hips forward burying himself completely inside her. "Oh yea, that's it, fuck me." She purred when she pulled her lips away.

She bounced between the two men as they fucked her two holes. When Matthew pulled out, Tony slammed up, when Matthew thrust into her Tony pulled back. "Fuck me, Oh fuck me." Suzanne cried as her orgasm started to wash over her. "I'm going to cum."

Matthew started pounding her ass furiously while Tony pulled her violently down over him. "Cum baby girl." Matthew growled reaching up and grasping Suzanne's swinging tits, while Tony locked his mouth on one of her nipples.

Suzanne screamed in pleasure as the two men drove her body into orbit. "Oh fuck, Agh, I'm cummmmmmiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg..." she cried.

Tony and Matthew both growled as her two holes suddenly tightened around their pistoning cocks. "Fuck, I'm cummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg..." Tony screamed as he filled her from below.

Feeling his daughter cum around him and hearing his brother cum sent Matthew over the edge. His cries joined the others in the room as he filled Suzanne's ass with his hot cum.

Unbeknownst to the threesome on the bed, they had an audience. Helen had come home early from visiting her sister and was horny as hell. She was hoping to maybe get a piece of her brother in law before he left but was surprised to see not only Tony but her husband fucking Suzanne as well.

When she first came upon the threesome, she was angry and was about to tell them off. Then as she watched she realized that her pussy was leaking like crazy as she watched her daughter being impaled by two hard cocks.

Helen had never been with another woman, but watching her daughter getting fucked made her think that if her husband and brother in law could have the little minx, she wanted to try her out for herself.

The End

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,523 Followers
12