Adventures at the RV Park Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeline followed, aided by my sucking her inner labia while she fingered her clit. Her hot girl cum flowed into my mouth and over my cheeks. I felt her flex her thighs around my head as she went over the edge. I continued to lap up her juices. I was thrilled to help her achieve a state of euphoria with my oral assault on her vulva.

Sandra was gaining on her own satisfaction. I am so happy I remained hard after cumming so completely. It doesn't happen often, but in this scenario with two women intertwined in passion, I felt a duty to complete our three way union. Madeline had my chest pinned to the ground, but I was able to use my legs and hips to piston into Sandra's quim for a final 30 seconds.

Our thrusting into each other, slapping groin to groin, friction of cock to labia propelled her into a most intense release of nerve endings. Sandra is very expressive and this was no exception, "Damn this is so good. I am on fire. Fuck me baby! Pound my pusssssyyyyy!!"

She achieved an unrestrained excitement that surged from head to toe. Madeline held her tight while her body tensed up and then collapsed from the sensation. The three of us were a sight to be seen. We formed a pile of sweaty, cum splashed, exhausted bodies breathing hard and tingling with passion.

We splayed across each other on the blanket enjoying the effects of our three way. We didn't want to break our union, but the quiet solitude was interrupted by a faint sound. We looked at each other with a bit of confusion. We weren't verbal in our post coital condition, but we were certain we heard something. We listened intently.

"Oh gawd, fuck me. I'm so close."

The words were too faint for us to make any sense of them. Was there someone out there watching us? Did a couple stumble upon our three way tryst? I swear I heard some leaves rustling.

I looked around, "I think we may have an audience. I thought this was a secluded spot?"

Madeline and Sandra laughed in unison. Madeline admitted, "No, this really isn't that secluded. Many people are aware of this lovely spot and make use of it for their adult games."

Sandra added, "We have spied a few couples and even one group who were fucking and sucking to their hearts content. We saw a couple of ladies using a strap-on in the middle of the stream. That was really wild; they were using a bright red dildo that had to be at least ten inches long."

"We were so horny after that spying episode; we ran back to camp and recreated the scene in our trailer."

I guess there is more to learn about this RV Park and the surroundings. Well I am always ready to learn. After listening to the ladies go on about other people's sexual exploits, I looked down at a stiff seven inch pole.

Madeline said, "Don't look at us, we're exhausted. Get back into the river and make that thing shrivel up. Or go back to your trailer and masturbate."

Once again the ladies were laughing hysterically at my expense. Sandra added, "You can always use Mr. Fleshlight. Hey, we need to come up with a name for that contraption. How about the Penis-ator! I bet after you use it you say 'I'll Be Back'. The ladies were howling as they grabbed my hand and led me back into the creek.

We washed the perspiration and cum from our bodies and floated around for another half hour before calling it a day. My cock deflated a bit, but not entirely. How could it with these two in constant contact. I rubbed their tits and licked a pussy lip or two before heading back. It wasn't enough to reignite the flame, just a 'loving thank you' for this exquisite experience.

Still in the back of our minds was the same thought... we wonder who enjoyed our show...

12