All Comments on 'Adventures in Horticulture'

by sailbad

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AlexaDrakeAlexaDrakeover 7 years ago
Great work

Loved the story and the build up, looking forward to reading about Emily's next visit.

erossmanticerossmanticover 7 years ago
Great Story!

Well done sailbad. Great story with all kinds of potential for Emily's continuing (w)horticultural adventures with the exotic plant. Looking forward to what happens next! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fabulous

Such vivid details, reading your story was an experience in itself.

Bravo!

CrashedCoarseRaverCrashedCoarseRaverover 7 years ago

Really sexy--is there going to be a sequel? Seems like there's room to grow.

pamelapetpamelapetover 7 years ago
great story

I'd love to be the professor's assistant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Can't wait for the sequel.

sailbadsailbadover 2 years agoAuthor

I have posted this story on many sites. Of all sites. Literotica has elicited more responses and comments than all other sites combined. I thank you all. You are why I do this and I assure you I have a sequel finished and I am in the process of refining it for you. I would like to know, what draws you all to this site and this story. My thanks in advance.

sailbadsailbadover 2 years agoAuthor

The story continues in Herba-Mistress.

Watchtower44Watchtower447 months ago

i enjoyed this as something a bit different. Captured the essence of 'erotic' rather than just descriptions of sexual acts. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have read this quite a few times over the years, and thoroughly enjoy it every time - I only wish there were more chapters! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I just read Herba-Mistress, the excellent continuation of this story.

Thank you for mentioning it in the comments here for readers eager for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersailbad@sailbad
Sailbad the Sinner If anyone has links to stories of similar content to my own, please send them to me or if you would like to exchange in dialog about my works or stories in progress please contact me, SailbadtheSinner@protonmail.com.