All Comments on 'Adventures in Mall Shopping'

by anonymous_a

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 6 years ago
Nice Fantasy

Now I have always wished to get it on in the mall but with several black men that controlled the men's room. But this was a good enough start, lets have more! da,cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So horny

I loved this story and am pleased to say I shot a huge load all over my laptop at the same time you both came. You shot onto the wall, he shot into your arse as he fucked you, and I couldn’t hold onto my load when you both came.

I feel good now but need to wipe my laptop and keyboard . I am still stiff, so will read it again and hope to shoot another load. I have pulled my jockstrap down to my knees. Yes, here it cums, not so much and not so strong shooting. It has gone all over my jock and down my legs. Lovely. Wish you were here to clean me up.

hotwillyhotwillyalmost 6 years ago
The Mall

Wonderful story, well written

I felt as if I was there with you two

Please write further episodes, I am sure it didn't finish here

MarkbikeMarkbikealmost 6 years ago
Bathroom fuck

Good to see a proper back story; always more erotic that way. So hot, the way it suddenly turned and in an unexpected direction. I presumed that the sales assistant would bottom but his the urgency of his need was exciting. More please. You could develop the connection with this young guy and even encounter a few others in the same mall, maybe construction workers on the new condos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story, had to read it again, and it made me shoot a big load. Great buildup, some unexpected twists and wonderful descriptions. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous