Adventures in Nemesisland Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you turn him back into real person now do you think?" asked Kim.

The pagan priestess stepped over to human animal secured tight in the criss-cross pattern of white ropes and stroked his ears and whiskers and sensuously ran her long painted fingernails down his black fur.

"I think that might be possible. He has taken his punishment at your hands well. Tell me, slave, are you repentant?"

"Yes, truly I am Goddess Nemesis. Kim's punishment was just. It was fair of her to extract retribution for my failures."

"Yes, it was a delicious and entertaining piece of torment. Nano, I'm satisfied you've atoned for your faults and can be welcomed back into my dungeon in your human form soon. But I want you to remain in the guise of the black cat for the ball I'm preparing."

"There's going to be a ball?" asked Kim excitedly.

"Oh yes, and I expect it to be in your honour, but not yet. There are still some trials you have to face and more that you have to learn. You have to show true and complete submission to my will before there can be any celebration."

Kim wasn't sure she liked the sound of that. What more could the pagan priestess expect of her?

12