All Comments on 'Adventures of Alice and Alex Pt. 03'

by AlexCarroll

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What I wear

I wear a nitegown to bed every night, my wife doesn't mind at all and in some cases we both have the same style. Total comfort for sleeping...and anything else that happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How stupid are you?

WTF? This is a story? It's barely a paragraph! You think we all have ADD or something? Don't fucking post until you've written enough words to get to three Literotica pages. Better yet, just don't fucking post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In Texas

In Texas men don't dream about wearing women's undies.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. It just ain't done in manly states.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

While your story might better have been placed in the fetish category and while an editor might help with content, spelling and a few substantive additions, I have enjoyed the story and the growing closeness of the author and his gf. This is often how sexual exploration begins and it took me back to some of my more interesting and early adventures...please ignore the grumps, more your next story from this category to one more appropriate and keep writing (with the help of an editor, maybe).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
finally some CD

finally something that takes us to a cross-dressing husband. I hope you write more about him wearing her clothes

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Alice

Is the author related to Lewis Carroll, cause this is some down the rabbit hole shit fo sho.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous