Adventures of an Office Sub Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving at work I quickly head to my desk. Looking around, no plug, no note no nothing. I blush wondering what has happened to it. All morning I keep wondering who has it what did they do with it but nothing happens. In fact work is normal, boringly normal, no IM from Mr. Thomas, Mrs. Carter acts like nothing happened yesterday. The quiet is driving me crazy. I find myself missing the torment, god what is wrong I say to myself.

I return from a meeting it is about 4:30, I open my office door to find a neatly laid on my desk a very short, black dress, with a deep v neck and thin straps. It is complimented with a see through black thong, matching bra and 6 inch stiletto's. There is a note. "Slut anna, we are going someplace very special tonight you are to wear this and nothing else. I will be by at 5:30 to pick you up, please be ready."

Locking my door, I get undressed. The thong feels so expensive as I pull it up my smooth thighs. My pussy is already responding to the fancy lingerie. The dress barely covers my bum and plunges well below my breasts. With the shoes and my make-up I look like a high class escort. My stomach has butterflies in it as Mr. Thomas knocks on my door.

"You look stunning." He says as I open it. He has with him a bag and a bottle of Champaign. From the bag he pulls out the butt plug and some lube.

"Now Anna be a good girl and put the plug in while I pour us some of this wonderful Champaign."

He pops the cork as I lube my ass and the plug, to my surprise it slides in fairly easily filling my hole. All the training with the plug is paying off I think.

Mr. Thomas hands me a glass, I would learn later that he had slipped a power sleep agent into it, cheering I take a big sip.

"Mmmm very good daddy." I say as I savour the bubbles. Taking another sip, I suddenly feel so dizzy, putting my hand to my head as the Champaign flute tumbles out of my other hand. I collapse into my office chair and the last thing I remember is daddy saying that I am a good girl.

I awake. It's dark, am I blindfolded? No it's a hood. I am chained. My arms above me stretching my body upwards, my legs are spread and my ankles chained to the floor. Suddenly there is a bright light and I hear something sliding like curtains. I hear gasps from some unseen audience and then a voice. It's Mr. Thomas.

"Tonight we have special treat for our fundraiser a whore, a slut for our use and entertainment."

I blush as I realize he is taking about me, he continues. "Now this isn't some, ordinary slut, she is no prostitute but a wife and a lawyer who has become a whore."

The audience claps and cheers. Suddenly my hood is removed, I squint getting used to the lights. I can see that I am on a stage there are about 100 people around me all in masks. Luckily I am also wearing one. Looking at Mr. Thomas eyes pleading face red so humiliating to be like this in front of an audience but I dare not say anything.

"Now shall we start the bidding a $200 to remove her clothes yes that is right $200, I see $250 oh now $300.You are very popular" he says to me as I blush. Someone in audience yells $500. "$500 is that it going, going. gone."

I look on in horror as Mr. Thomas hands this strange man shiny knife, it gleams in the spot lights. He takes the knife and runs up my bare legs causing me to shiver. The audience laughs as I shake and moan increasing my humiliation. The knife quickly cuts through my dress exposing my bra and thong. The knife is cold against my skin as it slides through my bra, moaning as my breasts spring free. Next my thong lands on the stage floor, my pussy already wet.

"Look look at the screen to your right" I gaze over as does the audience and see a close up of my wet pussy. "I told you this was a special slut she is already wet." I shake with embarrassment and arousal. The hidden camera pans up revealing my hard nipples and flushed face.

"Now this slut has been naughty, I think $50 dollars per spanking would be appropriate, I think we will cap this at 20 slaps." Mr. Thomas announces as he hold up a paddle. My voice is just a whimper as a "no" escapes my mouth. As people line up to punish me, the chains on my arms are lowered and moved forward so I am bending over at the waist. The first blow is swift and sharp. A yelp escapes my mouth.

"Stop stop." he suddenly commands. leaning into me "Now we need to count as we punish her." the audience yells "one"

Two comes very hard as my ass shakes. The audience yells and laughs. By the fifth slap my ass is warm and red, the camera reveals just how red and wet I am. The audience yelling out the numbers only increases my arousal and shame. The 10th hits me and I am gasping in pain and pleasure a fact that doesn't go unnoticed.

"Oh my I think she might orgasm from being spanked. I told you she was special." Wack! goes the paddle. I moan and yelp the heat from my ass spreading throughout my body. By the time the 20th slap hits my raw ass I am in orgasmic bliss, my moans and screams mix together the audience shouting, counting and laughing as I cum.

"What a slut." Mr. Thomas proclaims. "Now, who's going to be the first to fuck her, any hole you want. Do we have $1000? Oh I hear $1200, $1500, wow $2000!"

I can't believe the money being spent on me, I am almost proud. The man who wins walks up on stage. He is 6'2 muscular wearing an expensive suit and a black mask. He smiles as he pulls out his already hard cock. I only get a brief glimpse of it as he slaps my face with it while he walks by heading towards my rear. Without warning or lube he slams it into my ass. Stretching my poor little opening, his girth is impressive as he pushes inch by inch of his cock into my poor ass. I groan and moan in pain and pleasure. He reaches under me and rubs my soaking wet pussy as he slides his cock in and out of my ass. Being ass fucked in front of an audience just heightens my arousal and humiliation. He picks up the pace I can feel his cock growing has he slams into me. Suddenly he stiffens and cums into my ass, his cock pops out and the camera shows a trail of cum down my pussy and thighs.

Ladies and gentleman now, we will offer her holes for $500 please line up over here in front of her. I can see all these people paying, lining up they are all going to fuck me, or lick me or make me suck them oh god I think. The chains on my ankles are removed and the my arms are lowered, I am forced to straddle another cock, it easily slips inside my pussy. Another cock, a $500 cock, slides into my mouth as I can feel a third one at the entrance of my ass. I have never been DP'd I think as I watch the screen showing this cock slide into my well used ass. Moaning around the cock in my mouth as I am impaled. My ass moves on it's own back to meet the thrusting cocks in my holes. Suddenly the cocks in my pussy and ass stiffen, cum shoots deep inside me and I moan in another orgasm. The man in front of me pulls out of my mouth, which makes me whimper, I want that cock so badly, and shoots cum all over my face, it drips down my chin and on the floor as the audience laughs.

Those cocks are quickly replaced by 2 move and a tongue on my pussy as a women slides below me, I cum immediately as she licks seaman from my puffy pussy. More cocks arrive, as I am in a constant state of orgasm.

At some point I must have passed out, as I awake in a beautiful room. Sun streams in and it is obvious that it is the next day. I am naked but clean. I grimace as I touch the welts and bruises on my body. My pussy and ass sore from the night before. I look around there is a sexy and beautiful dress hanging there in my size and a note on the table.

"Slut, you are free to leave. I release you from all and any obligations you had with me. You can return to work and your husband and our relationship will go back to be solely professional. However, if you choose to stay this will be your new home and I will guarantee that you will feel pleasure you never thought possible. The choice is yours

Daddy"

I stare at the note reading it again and again. My freedom is it possible? I slip the dress on and my feet into the 5 inch heels that are waiting for me. I check the door it is unlocked and peer down a long exquisite hallway. I am about the leave when my pussy tingles and I hesitate. Pausing. I slowly shut the door, lay back down in the bed, spread my legs and caress my sore but tingling clit. As I remember the night before, I begin to cum knowing that I will never see my husband again.

The End

12