All Comments on 'Adventures of Harry and Laney Ch. 01'

by BenderRodrigez

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
A fun and lighthearted tale

Of course, it was predictable what would happen, given the setup, but it was still a fun little story. And of course, the two main characters have to be a little air-headed for this story to work. Every once in a while, you have to just suspend all disbelief and go along for the ride. I thank you for the ride.

miss_hornymiss_hornyabout 6 years ago

but we all know this is going to lead to she didn't fuck her hubby, there were 2 spiders there

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years ago
Fun to read!

Thanks, I really enjoyed this story. It was just what it claimed to be--light hearted fiction. Full marks from this corner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Accidental

and escapades just don't belong in the same story... the price for using them together eventually become too high a cost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
cute but the word is "than", not "then"

"Than" is used to compare things; "then" is used to indicate time. The first five usages of 'then' is incorrect; you need to use the word ''than". I do like the set up, however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Who was the bigger idiot?

Harry or Laney. If Harry thinks he was unconscious, then he wasn't having sex with anybody. Laney knows she's a cheating slut. A couple of complete fools. Nothing fun about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just more stupidity

If the dreamer and SJ think it's funny or cute, everyone else will think it sucks. Only six more days to St. Paddy's day, and finally those assholes will go away.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 6 years ago
Me too

I agree with swingerjoe. I enjoyed it.

I suspect the whole sweet, clueless thing will pretty soon become irritating, though, so you might want to think about them becoming a bit more aware without entirely losing their innocence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Who the heck is Mary Jane?

She seems to appear and disappear sort of randomly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1 and 2

1, blackout doesn't always mean unconscious, it can be unable to remember. 2 Mary Jane Watson is Spider-Mans wife, and the costume that Laney was wearing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nope

We all know if Carolina and SJ like this, then it will turn into cuck garbage.

galisongalisonabout 6 years ago
Hot

I like the mistaken identity stories and it was very well told especially with the costume choices.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years ago
Re: Anonymous who disagrees with SJ and CD

Very good comment! It was right on the the money--if you can't calculate that the 3.29 score this presently carries, actually equals about a 66% score. Considering the mess 'Anonymous Commandos' have made of the LW scoring that actually isn't bad.

I still stick by my original comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
All the negative comments are the one LW troll

He spends hours each day posting these from either one of his many alias accounts (justgr8, just8reading, Impo-64, miss-horny, gordo12, gman57, bayernpeter1, etc) or as anonymous where he tries to make it look like hoards of people hate thiese stories. He doesn't quite understand that it's people who like the stories about extramarital sex that seek them out. He's the only one who hates them. It takes a sick and twisted mind to spend hours upon hours on here posting his hatred. Thankfully the vast majority of people who read these stories are normal and get off on them. Let's all just hope this troll gets the psychiatric help he so needs.

drumstick2drumstick2about 6 years ago
Cute Story

Exactly as advertised in the preface - Simple but I liked it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Round 2

Gotta do a bbq theme party next. Have her encounter the mystery spidey in the tool shed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A coworkers cousin that lived down south called him to tell him how he scored at a Halloween party. This married lady knew exactly what she was doing and he benifited. He fucked her ass in the yard while her hubby was getting bombed inside. He’s only 23 and she said she was 56. 7446

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Two weeks later Laney found out she was pregnant. Nine months later she had a boy. As soon as Harry say the baby he realized that it was not his as the baby was blond hair and Nordic features whereas birth he and laney had dark brown hair and were of Italian ancestry. Eight months after the baby was born Laney and Harry were officially divorced.

That said, nice story but the flaw was did she not notice his dick wasn’t Harry’s? Maybe she did and didn’t say anything?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Holy shit

A timriv comment that I agree with completely.

MunchDKMunchDKalmost 5 years ago
Don't listen to the trolls

This was a great story.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Divorce please... What a slut

1/5 this is cuck shit

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Time to kick her to the curb.

kolson111kolson111over 1 year ago

love it, hope you make a part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous