Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked into the kitchen, Blake was unpacking our dinner items.

"Could you get the cooker out?" she asked

"Oh, sure." I pulled out a knife from my pocket and cut the box open.

The cooker seemed simple enough to use and we soon had our dinner going.

"You know, I don't drink much but a bottle of wine would sure go great with all this." She said

"Do you have one?" I replied

"Uh, no. I think there's a liquor store down the street, could you go get one?" she asked with a hesitant smile, as if she was saying "please".

"You got it." I said with a smile and headed back out.

The store was down the block and I found a good white wine for us, plus a bottle of sparkling cider. Just in case.

As I came back up the stairs I suddenly heard a loud "KA-POOSH!" sound from inside Blake's loft and her screaming.

I dashed up to the door and burst into the loft.

"Blake!" I called.

She emerged from the kitchen crying.

"What happened?" I asked

"Oh my God, it's a disaster." She said, sniffling and regaining some composure.

I peered into the kitchen. The cooker had apparently exploded somehow. And there were scraps of food everywhere, on the counters, walls, ceiling, you name it.

"Oh, my." Was all I could say.

"Yeah, oh my." Blake replied with a sniffle.

"Well, uh, if playing a photographer doesn't work out for you, you'll have a bang-up career as an interior decorator." I said looking around at the destruction.

She started to laugh a little through her tears.

"Uh, I think I saw a Chinese place down the street. Let's see if they deliver." I said calmly and reassuringly.

"Good idea." She replied

I tracked down the number of the restaurant, and they did deliver.

Blake set about trying to clean up the kitchen disaster. I immediately stepped in and insisted on doing it myself.

"Oh come on, it was my mistake, I should do this." She insisted

"No, no. Sit. I'll take care of this. You might have some celery shrapnel on you." I said

Now smiling a little more, she did as she was told. But I could tell she was very frustrated and upset at what just happened. I must be a better housekeeper than I thought because I got the kitchen back to normal in a few minutes. It turns out Blake didn't secure the cooker's top securely enough. I glimpsed Blake standing in the doorway watching my "cleaning expertise".

"Do you do windows, too?" she asked

"That's not included in your service contract Ms. Lively." I replied with a deadpan style.

By then, our Chinese food had arrived.

We set everything up on a coffee table in the middle of the room and sat on the floor eating and talking. I told her all I'd read about the Fillmore West and similar halls in town. She was fascinated. Blake had a portable Sirius radio system and we were listening to Sinatra music as we ate. Really set the mood.

"I have to confess something." I said

"What?" she answered.

"I'm a guy and I'm hooked on Gossip Girl."

She chuckled with a mouthful of food.

"You and about a million others, pal! Call the network, we need the ratings!" she said.

"Well, you're really great in it and I won't ask for any story details."

"Great, I wouldn't know any." She replied.

"I knew I'd end up saying all that soon enough."

"OK, now I have to ask you something." She said

"Go." I answered.

"What's with the 'Hollywood' name?" she asked with a look of suspicion on her face.

Oh, brother! Here we go again.

"It's a long story." I answered, trying to avoid any incriminating material.

"Come on! I could've told you Gossip Girl stuff, but I didn't, it's only fair."

"Well, Chris and I-" I began.

"The guy in the balcony?" she interjected

"Right, OK, he and I have known each other for years. I always loved movies and movie stuff so he just started calling me 'Hollywood Jim' in school. He runs his business up in LA and he offered me a job working with him. That's the 50 cent version of it."

"Uh-huh. Hmm, quite a story." She said with a skeptical look on her beautiful face..

"Well, what did they call you in school?" I now asked, smart-ass style.

"Whitey Fonda." She answered.

"Wha- Huh?" was all I could say in response.

"It's a long story. And I won't give you the 50 cent version." She said, with equal style before cracking up laughing.

"Deal." I said, and we clinked our glasses in agreement.

"Have you always lived out here?" she asked

"Nah, relocated from Connecticut." I answered.

"Oh, must be beautiful out there." She said

"Well, yes but I like it out here more" I said.

We were now trying hard not to stare at each other,

"OK, fortune cookie time." Blake said

We both got one and cautiously opened it.

"Let's see what mine says...'better food found elsewhere'?" I joked.

Blake laughed heartily and read hers.

"Mine says 'future journey's will be successful'. Come on, what does yours say?"

I hesitantly read mine aloud.

"Um, 'your fortune will be found with just a smile'." I said nervously.

We both looked at one another and inadvertently did as the cookie suggested. In some kind of strange telepathy, we leaned in and kissed, then kissed again.

Blake sighed in response.

I could only nod my head in agreement.

She moved in closer to me and held me as we kissed again. My arms went around her and I softly kissed her cheek and neck. I could feel her mouth drop open and a soft "Oh..." come from it. We continued holding one another. I was transfixed by her eyes and the smile that radiated from her now.

"Oh my, that felt good." She said slightly breathless.

"Oh, yes. Yes it did." I replied, just as breathless as her.

I seemed to feel a sense of uncertainty I'd never felt before. What do I do now? Apparently she felt the same too.

She got up and I did too. She took my hand in hers and led me into the bedroom. It was just as spacious as the rest of the loft. A large bed with a brick colored comforter was there with a few scattered pieces of furniture. A laptop computer was on a desk with a screensaver showing her dog. It seemed a bit unnerving to have a dog watching us, even if it was only a picture.

Blake and I stood facing one another and kissed more passionately.

I don't know why, but my hands were hesitant at moving and I just held her around her waist.

"It's OK." She said reassuringly. I guess she knew how I was feeling.

She went to the windows and lowered the shades, which dimmed the room light considerably, then began lighting some candles giving the room a soft glow. She came back and we embraced again.

"I'm a little nervous too." She said softly.

She took a step back and unbuttoned her shirt, I did the same with mine.

She unbuckled her jeans and let them fall to the floor, revealing a pink Victoria's Secret bra and panties set. I was in my grey Calvin Klien briefs now.

Blake looked stunning. With her blonde hair cascading just slightly over the bra it was beautiful to see. If I died then and there (which was entirely possible at that moment) I'd have seen a vision of beauty.

Needless to say, the Calvin's material was being stretched.

Blake held me close and kissed my cheek, her hand found its way to my crotch. My heart was racing as you can expect.

"Are you OK?" she asked

"I'm, I'm just lost in the moment."

"I am too." She said with a touch of nervousness in her voice.

My hands felt around her waist and her ass. I inhaled deeply and moved to her tits. She inhaled as well, then emitted a soft "Oh" as I caressed them. Her nipples were definitely growing as I touched her.

"You're OK?" I again asked hesitantly

"Yes." She replied softly.

I slid the straps of her bra down, but she stopped me.

"Let me do it." She offered

She undid her bra from the back and let it slide off her, leaving her topless in front of me. Her tits looked sumptuous, probably a large "B" size. I smiled widely, and she did too. I reached out and slowly caressed them. She closed her eyes and slowly swayed back and forth as I held them.

"Ohh baby...that feels good." She cooed

I boldly made the next move and lowered my Calvin's and she did the same. We were now naked in front of one another. And we stood there for a moment taking in the view of one another. Her pussy was a beautiful golden blonde.

"You look beautiful." She said to me.

"You're more beautiful." I replied

"Come here." She said

And we kissed more deeply than before.

My hands caressing her soft ass, hers were dropping down my back, giving me shivers. She laughed a little at my sudden shaking, then rested her head on my chest. She looked up at me with a face that showed passion.

I looked at the mirror on the wall, and saw our reflection.

We looked beautiful together. Like a classic Hollywood couple.

I had Blake look at our reflection, she smiled and said what I felt.

"We look good together." She said.

"Classic." I said.

We both climbed onto her bed and felt each other some more.

She looked down and saw my dick practically standing straight up.

"I think I should do something, but I'm not sure what." She said softly.

"You can feel it if you want." I replied.

Her hand went down and started to caress it.

"It looks beautiful." She said smiling at me.

She sat up slowly, her hair draping itself artistically over her. She continued to caress and stroke my dick. Her face had a sense of love and anticipation. Now she knew what she wanted to do. She hesitantly lowered her head and began to kiss and lick my dick. Her mouth felt so warm and inviting as it enveloped me. She casually tossed her hair back so I could watch her at work. I could feel her tongue swirl around the tip.

"Am I doing OK?" she asked with trepidation.

"It feels wonderful." I said.

She resumed her work, now adding some spit. She used her hands now in combination with her tongue.

Oh, what a feeling!

I so wanted to do the same for her. I think I knew the response I'd get.

I stroked her blonde hair and she looked up. The telepathy we'd had earlier was still there and she brought herself off my dick. Now I sat up with her and we embraced. I felt her tits now and she breathed in very sexily, as if I'd just taken her breath away. Her nipples were super hard now and I felt them with my fingers, she seemed a little ticklish there judging by her reaction.

I slowly laid her down on the bed and continued to feel her body, one hand (and mouth) on her tits, the other moving down to her pussy. She was moaning now, deep passionate moans. Even more moans came when my finger brushed over her soaking pussy.

"Oh, baby. Be gentle, I'm really sensitive there." She said breathlessly.

"I will." I whispered as I softly kissed her cheek.

The soft glow of the candles made for a dream-like experience.

My hands continued their work. I made my way down to her pussy, softly kissing it. It felt warm and wet to the touch. Her blonde pussy hair looked so beautiful. I slowly inserted my tongue in her. She gasped, then let out an "OH GODDD!" followed by many short breaths as she became accustomed to this new sensation.

She tasted so sweet. I had to work my lips in somehow to kiss her love nest. I looked up from between her legs and could see her caressing her tits as I licked her pussy.

"Making yourself feel good?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm. Do that some more." She said

I continued to tongue-fuck her, Kissing and licking her beautiful pussy.

I could hear her breathing become more rapid.

"Oh! Uh-huh! Ohhh yessss...yes...yes...YES!!!" she cried out.

Her body tensed up and rose off the bed before slowly coming back down.

"Oh my God Jim, that felt great." She said with a smile.

We laid there for a few moments, she then reached over and opened a drawer on the nightstand, pulling out a Trojan wrapper.

"I think it's time." She said softly.

"OK." I replied the same way.

Blake sat up and we embraced again.

She placed the condom over my rock hard dick, caressing it like a gift.

"I'm protected." She said confidently.

She then lay back on the bed, letting her head hanging slightly over the edge.

I was so nervous at this moment, I think I was shaking. Here was this beautiful naked blonde goddess in front of me with a look of desire on her face. And with her was me, the nerdy geek from Connecticut.

Something was clearly wrong with this picture, right?

Not to Blake.

"Come on, honey." She said with a smile.

I climbed on top, gave her a kiss on the lips and entered her.

She breathed in deeply, her chest heaving upwards, her mouth open and a soft "Oh!" coming from it. She felt so soft, her perfume mixing with our desire for one another. I didn't want to thrust into her, even though my body said otherwise. I tried to keep my pace slow and steady.

"Oh..oh...oh..oh." came from her mouth now with each stroke into her.

I wrapped my arms around her and slowly brought her up into a sitting position. She wrapped her legs around me in return.

"OH GODDD!" she cried out as she threw her head back in ecstasy. Then quickly shot it back forward and she said through gritted teeth;

"Fuck me Jim! Fuck me!"

She somehow moved me down on the bed and started to grind her hips into me. I was watching her tits swell and bounce as she let her hips do the work. She smiled at me as she could tell it was a turn on for me. She ran her fingers through her hair and smiled at me, very Playboy-like. She slowed down and kissed me deeply as I held her ass and tried to thrust into her. She was breathing heavily all the while.

And I could feel an explosion building in me.

I wanted to do so much more with this beauty, but, well, sometimes you can only last so long.

"I'm gonna come baby!" I said

"Do it! Do it!" she yelled.

I pulled myself up so we were facing each other and kissed her deeply. I let out a long "Uhhhhh!" as I exploded into the condom. She had her head on my shoulder and exhaled slowly. Then looked me in the eyes whispering;

"Oh baby, oh my god, that was so beautiful, oh baby.." her voice trailed off as she ran her fingers through my hair and held me close to her.

I slowly brought her down onto the bed with me and we began to regain consciousness, as it were.

I let the silence of the room relax me. I could still hear the radio in the other room, but it couldn't match the sound of Blake's breathing next to me. Her eyes were semi-closed. I reached up for the pillows and offered one to her. She placed it under her head.

Blake took a deep breath and smiled widely at me.

"Wow." Was all she could say.

"My words exactly." I replied.

"Was I alright?" she asked with a concerned look.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing." I said.

She caressed my chin.

"You were wonderful." She said softly.

"You were too." I said.

I pulled the bedspread over us and we soon fell asleep.

I'm not sure how much later it was, but I could hear sounds from the kitchen. I pulled myself up, found my underwear and wandered in. Blake was cleaning up the last remnants of the kitchen disaster. She had on a gray t-shirt and panties. And her hair had that casually mussed look about it. I embraced her from behind.

"Hey, why don't you sleep some more, I've got things covered here." She said.

"What time is it?" I asked

"Um, a little after 4." She replied.

"You can't sleep?" I asked

"No, just wanted to finish up here. Come on, go back to bed." She said turning me around and pointing me back towards the bedroom.

"Yes, dear." I said, getting a giggle from her in response.

In the darkened bedroom, I laid in bed looking out the window and seeing there was still a full moon in the sky sending soft light into her bedroom.

"What a gorgeous sight." I thought

There was an even more gorgeous sight.

The light in the kitchen went off and I could hear Blake walking softly in. She was silhouetted against the moonlight. She elegantly pulled her t-shirt over her head and shook her hair slightly. Then removed her panties and crawled into bed with her back to me. The profile of her naked body looked beautiful with just the moonlight. I moved up behind her and held her close to me.

"Mmm, hi." She said softly.

"Hi." I said.

"The moon looks so pretty." She whispered.

"Yes, it does. I've never seen it like that." I said.

My body was trying to tell me to sleep, but I wanted to experience every second I could with this lady. I think she felt the same.

We were soon asleep once more.

12