All Comments on 'Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 48'

by hollywoodjim

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
TY

Thank you for posting this chapter. I really was anxious to hear what had become of Chris and the continuation of "Hollywood" Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Is this the final chapter?

Will there be another chapter to this story? Or is this the last chapter? I love this series.

GoodsGoodsalmost 13 years ago

I hope this isn't the end. I just went over all the chapters and this series is just so compelling. I hope you keep writing it, I can't wait to read what happens to Hollywood next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You are an Incredible Writer and I have enjoyed reading this series many times over. I do hope that this is not the end of the series :-(

I hope to see Hollywood Jim go on to More photographic "Adventures" with the sexiest babes in entertainment !

I think your writing has gotten better as the series has progressed and I am eager to see you continue with this one series in particular. You have some very well rounded characters and we who are following the series appreciate every word you write.

Thank you again for your stories and keep going with all of your series. You have a real talent for writing !

R in Canada

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Don't know why things managed to "come of" & "come off" in the same story; you'd think that, good or bad, you'd be consistent!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous