Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her again and slowly rolled her over onto her back. As she lay there, softly touching her tits I went for a Trojan. But she looked so hot just like that, I couldn't resist her. I moved close to her and kissed her nipple, making her giggle with excitement. Then I kissed it again, this time softer, adding my tongue. Now her giggles changed to soft, sexy breaths. I was sucking her nipple as she caressed my head.

"Oh, Jim...oh yessss...lick it, baby...so nice."

I could see her head move slowly from side to side as she let herself go, her eyes closed, lost in this beautiful feeling.

Now I caressed her other breast, it felt just as nice. Lindsay's breathing was so erotic as my hands softly caressed her, then my lips went up to her cheek and kissed her there.

"Oh, baby...oohhhh..." was all she could get out, she was definitely lost in the moment just like I'd been with her.

Her eyes reopened now

"Do it Jim...please do it." She said softly

I reached back for the Trojan and felt her hold me from behind, she was breathing in such soft tones, she knew what was about to happen. And she was ready for it. Once I was "suitably equipped", she lay back again and I saw her open legs beckon me. I was on top of her and my dick slid into Lindsay's pussy, making her breathe in, her eyes close and a beautiful sounding "ohhhh" come from within. She felt so warm and tight, and very wet.

I didn't fuck Lindsay fast or powerfully, we had been together too many times before to do it like that, to be with me seemed special for her. And I didn't want to seem like some Hollywood playboy (although it might seem that way now that I thought about it).

No, being with her was special. She knew it too as her legs wrapped around me and we kissed deeply. She rolled us over and was now atop me, gasping in ecstasy at this new feeling, she immediately got into a rhythm of her own, and I loved watching her tits bounce as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Yeah baby! Oh FUCK YEAH!" she screamed out "God you're so good! Make me cum Jim...make me cum...make me cum baby...make me cum...Oh god, oh god, oh god, OH GODDDD I'M CUMMMMINNNG!!!!"

She gritted her teeth as she seemed to push every last bit of orgasm out of her before collapsing onto me, breathing as if she'd run a marathon.

"That was...s-s-so good...please keep doing it...please Jim." She finally said

She rolled off and looked so beautiful sprawled on my bed. Her eyes were open and looking upward, still breathing hard, her tits rising and falling. She finally turned to look at me.

"What's next, baby?" she said with a sexy smile

"Whatever you want, Miss Lindsay."

"No, it's whatever YOU want, baby." She said with that same smile

I leaned down and kissed her deeply

"...and I think I know what you want." She said

Lindsay slowly sat up and knelt on her back legs in front of me and as she kissed me, I felt her hand grip my dick.

"Mmmm...you feel so nice Jim, you know that? I wanna make you feel good...the way you made me feel good." She whispered seductively in my ear.

I was rock hard in seconds, not that I wasn't before she said that.

"Let's get this off you..." she said as she removed the Trojan "Now I can feel you the way you deserve to be felt. Now, lay back."

I did as she said, Lindsay lay beside me and held my dick in her soft hands and then began to slowly stroke its length.

"Feels so nice Jim...in my pussy...in my mouth...so nice..." she purred into my ear

Her hand felt great on my dick.

"It's always so special when I see you, you know...so unexpected...always so hot...mmmmm I can tell you like what I'm doing."

Now I was the one breathing heavy and trying to hold onto the feeling as long as possible. Lindsay's hand felt so good

"You like that baby? Like being jerked off by me? Mmmm...been a long time since I did that to you hasn't it? Ohhh...makes me so wet baby...so wet. We'll have to do something about that won't we?"

Between her sexy words and the feel of her hand, I couldn't speak.

"You'll have to do something, won't you baby? Do something nice? All over my nice...big...big boobs, huh baby?

I could feel an explosion coming now

"Oh I think you're gonna cum aren't you...gonna show me how much you love this...how much you love my boobs...just do it baby...just do it..."

Lindsay got up close to my dick and she was smiling now. She knew what she was doing alright. With a groan from deep down and an arching of my back I exploded onto her tits as she closed her eyes and smiled widely, letting out that cute screech as I exploded again and again onto her tits.

"Oh yes baby...mmmm all over them...so nice." She smiled "feels so nice."

Lindsay even licked my dick to get a little more from me.

"Wow, this is so wild." She giggled

She now lay beside me

"Was that good, baby?" she asked in that same sexy voice

I looked over at her and gently kissed her cheek. My eyes closed slightly and all I could do was let out a soft sigh of my own, she liked that.

"I think we're gonna be a little sticky, you know." She said

"Guess we'll have to do something about that." I said

Lindsay softly placed her finger on my lips

"Not yet, baby...not yet...there'll be plenty of time for that." She said as she lay close to me and her eyes closed.

"Plenty of time..." she said again in a near whisper

I wasn't sure how long we slept but I heard my doorbell downstairs. I slowly extracted myself from Lindsay and quickly grabbed my pants and silently went downstairs. At the door was a FedEx delivery girl with a package.

"Hi, good timing. I was about to leave this next door." She said as she clicked info into a barcode reader.

"You wouldn't have much luck there, that unit's been empty for months." I said as I signed on the dotted screen. "Thanks."

The package was the size of a small shoebox. I sliced it open and had to sit down to look at it.

The cards had the East Coast Image logo but it now shared space with the Artists Unlimited logo and underneath was my name and the title of "Photographic projects director".

I had mixed emotions as I looked at it. This was the wrong time for having second thoughts about this deal, but I couldn't help but wonder what Chris would've said about all this. At the same time, I knew what I was and wasn't capable of with the business he'd started and I'd joined and quickly become a partner in. And being around smart people was best.

Over my shoulder, Lindsay emerged wearing only a t-shirt of mine

"Hey, whatcha got there?" she asked

"Maybe I should ask you the same thing." I replied looking at her in my Red Sox shirt

She sat down by me and looked at the cards

"Oh, cool! You're official now, huh?" she said as she looked one over more closely "I like this title, 'photographic projects director'." She said

I smiled and handed her one.

"Consider yourself the first recipient of my card." I said

"Aw, thank you honey." She said with a kiss. "Do I get something for free if it's punched enough times?"

I looked at her and she was giggling

"I couldn't resist that!" she finally said

"You've been hanging around me too long, Miss Lindsay."

"There's no such thing as too long." She said "Like I said, we've got plenty of time."

She was right.

I had plenty of time for whatever new adventures there were. And I could hear Chris' voice in my head;

"Let's see what's out there, Hollywood."