Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 82

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, babe...let me ride you..." she said as we slowly got up. I sat back on the couch and she was still smiling as she looked at me.

"You look nice, babe..." she giggled.

Chrissy hiked her dress up a little further as she held my dick and eased it back into her pussy. With slow and dramatic movement, she arched her back as she pulled the dress up and off revealing her full naked body to me. She ran her fingers through her thick hair for extra glamor effect.

"Ohhhhhh...this feels even better..." she said as she began to move up and down on it "Like that? Like seeing my tits honey?"

"I like it a lot."

Chrissy leaned forward.

"Suck 'em!"

My lips eagerly went for her nipples, giving them a little teeth too, which made her gasp.

"YES! Oh god, YES!"

Chrissy bounced on my dick and held onto my shoulders. I grabbed her ass as she did it, giving it a little smack.

"OH YEAH!" she laughed "Smack me baby!"

I smacked her again, she laughed more.

She slowed down again and climbed off.

"Do me doggie, hon..." she said "Then you can really smack me."

Chrissy moved back onto the couch and showed her ass to me.

How could I not resist?

I gave her ass a hard smack, she was laughing. I leaned down and kissed her as best I could. She responded with another sexy moan that grew even sexier as I slid my dick back into her. Holding her hips I fucked her again and she responded with every thrust into her with one back. I smacked her ass too and she loved it even more.

"Oh yeah baby!" she yelled out "God you're a good fuck!"

She looked over her shoulder and gave me that classic smile of hers as we fucked.

"Fuck me babe! Fuck me!" she yelled out "Oooooh babe...come on...gonna cum...ohhhhhgodddddddd!"

Chrissy let out a scream as I grabbed her tits from behind and pulled her close to me, she was gasping and moaning non-stop and I could feel my own climax coming fast. With one final thrust I exploded into her pussy and we collapsed onto the couch.

Chrissy began to giggle.

"W-wow that was wild.." she said softly as we held each other close, the sounds of the ocean only soothing us even more "That was really wild."

"I hope I did okay." I said

"You did more than OK babe."

My dick softened and slipped out of her as we lay together, spoon-style.

My watch told me we'd dozed for a good hour when I awoke. Chrissy was still beside me, looking sexy as ever.

"Feel alright?" she asked

I breathed in sharply as I awoke,

"Little more than OK, I guess."

She turned over to give a quick kiss.

"You're a cool guy, Jim. Anyone ever tell you that?"

"Maybe one or two." I replied sheepishly as I sat up.

"Well, I can't thank you enough for what you did. This is gonna be such a cool gift for John."

"Um, I guess I should keep quiet about all this, huh?"

"You don't need to, he's cool about everything."

"He is?"

"Sure, he knows all about me, there's no secrets with us."

After a final glass of wine, I started home. I got behind the wheel of my Mercedes and took a final look at the Porsche that was the pride and joy of my friend. Seeing Chrissy's reaction to it and how it would obviously be well cared for made it a little easier for me. Sure I would've liked to keep it as a reminder of my friend but the best memories are not the ones that were material, but the ones in your memory.

I smiled as I drove away, in my rear view mirror was a perfect California sunset.

12