All Comments on 'Adventures of John and Holly Ep. 02'

by JohnMorrison

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
louienohiolouienohioalmost 19 years ago
Fun but too long

Why wasn't this broken up into chapters? It would have been far more exciting if it was segmented. Anyway, the author can write, the problem is the lack of plot or story line. With better material, I expect he'll be back.

LouienOhio

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NOT SO MUCH

I thought Ep. 01 was great.

This one not so much.

Ep. 01 actually had an interesting plot line with progression.

This one degenerated to a senseless fuck fest.

The description of "John and Holly make porn" actually fits part one better than this part.

Wish I would have stuck with my original intention of reading only part one.

A disappointment.

2 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. As to the previous commenter's suggestion of dividing it into more parts -- what's the use? It's still the same amount of material to read, but takes longer to access.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well-written sequel

While the second part of this story may not have a plot that is as engaging as is the case in the first chapter, it is still well-written, with appealing characters. This second chapter is also categorized correctly, but it would be interesting to see what the author could accomplish writing a Romance story as well. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous