Adventures of John and Holly Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey you two are naked too," I said.

"So how was your luck in 'showing us up'," Holly said, facing the other way.

"Hit a wall at three," Stephanie said, as the two girls sat back down on the couch. Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Glad at least one of us is wearing clothes," I said, sarcastically. Steph walked to the door, looked through the peephole, and then opened the door. In walks Gretchen, quite surprised.

"Do you guys just sit around naked all day?" Gretchen asked the lot of us.

"No, we do more than just sit around," I said.

"I can see that," Gretchen said, seeing that Holly was still on top of me. Gretchen had shoulder length curly red hair, and she had good sized tits, c cup or bigger. She was tall, around five ten I would guess, and not overly skinny, she had nice curves.

"I don't believe we've properly met," I said.

Stephanie did the honors "Gretchen, John, John Gretchen."

"You call this proper?" Gretchen asked me, as I was still inside Holly.

"Well it's probably more proper than the first time you saw me," I said.

"A little jizz splattering never hurt anyone," Holly said.

"Yeah," Steph said sarcastically. Gretchen, in her short jean shorts and tight white t-shirt, sat down in the recliner across from me.

"I'd ask what you guys were up to, but I think it's fairly obvious," Gretchen said.

"Actually, these two were trying to show up the two of us," I said.

"Show you up?" Gretchen asked.

"Orgasmically," Holly said. Gretchen gave Sandy and Stephanie a strange look. "They kept us up all last night, screaming and shit" Stephanie said.

"So you two have sex in front of them this morning as a way of getting back at them," Gretchen said.

"Not exactly, but your catching on," Steph said.

"You all are a little too comfortable with sex," Gretchen said.

"Why do you say that?" I said, sounding seriously, but the meaning was anything but.

"Hmmm, I wonder," Gretchen said.

"Okay, who here gives the best blowjob?" Gretchen asked.

"Oh that's easy, Holly," I said. Holly nodded agreement.

"No way, you're just saying that because she's your girlfriend," Gretchen said.

"Want to bet?" Holly said.

"Okay, what's the bet?" Gretchen said.

"The loser has to be the winner's sex slave for one day," Holly said, she was getting into a bargaining mood, and so she got up off my cock, and sat down on the couch to talk face to face with Gretchen.

"Okay, but we need an objective party, not your boyfriend."

"How about all four of you get in on this," I said.

"The loser is the winner's slave for a day," I said.

"Okay but we need another guy," Gretchen said.

"I got that covered," Steph said.

….

"mmmmm," I sleepily moaned as I woke up, with a mouth on my cock. It was dark in the bedroom, power must still be out I thought. I could feel a warm wet mouth on my cock, her head was beneath the covers. "mmmm baby," I moaned. I reached my arms out to each side, and my right arm ran into a body. I was kind of startled. In the darkness I felt the breasts belonging to the girl beside me, and decided that they definitely belonged to Holly. Holly was giggling, I wondered at which thing that was happening. I was getting a fucking wet blowjob and I didn't know who it was. Then the events of the previous day came streaming back to me.

….

"It's just like musical chairs," I said, "with slightly more sex,… among other things."

Stephanie had called two of her guy 'friends', Gary and Zach. They were both about five ten, Gary was a bit taller. Gary had blonde short hair, Zach had brown hair, almost all the way shaved off. "Sounds good to me," Gary said.

"I'm up for it," Zach said.

"Okay, you girls got it?" I asked them: Holly, Stephanie, Sandy, and Gretchen. The only people that weren't naked were Gary and Zach. Gretchen had pale white skin, and very pink nipples, not the usual darker red, and her pussy was completely unshaven, bushy.

"I think we understand," Stephanie said.

"Let's do it," I said. Gary and Zach started undressing, until all three guys were standing in a row with the girls sitting in the couch across from us. The other guys had pretty average dicks, as do I, both were around six inches long.

I set the timer, "Okay go," I said. Gary was on the far left, then Zach in the middle and I was on the right. Holly went first, so she was on Gary, Sandy had Zach, and Gretchen had me. The girls all walked over and at my signal started the cocksucking. Gretchen started by stroking my cock and licking the length of my shaft, then she sucked on my head, flicking her tongue all around. Gretchen's large tits were swaying about as she bobbed her head on my cock. The timer went off after one minute.

"Okay stop," I said. All three girls stopped, and moved the left, their right. Holly was on the end so she went back to the couch, and Steph subbed in front of me. Gretchen was now on Zach, and Sandy on Gary.

After the timer went another minute, "Okay start," I said. Stephanie, quite a good cocksucker, went to work on my wet cock. Stephanie couldn't quite deepthroat, but close. She used her hand in conjunction with her mouth to make me not care that she didn't put me all the way down. I could hear the sounds of wet blowjobs all around. The timer went off. The girls rotated again, this time Sandy was out, and Holly came in in front of me. After another minute, "Start," I said. Holly jammed my cock straight down her throat, deepthroating me instantly. Holly used sucking her throat and her tongue in conjunction perfectly. Her throaty sucking noises were quite the turn on. In the corner of my eye I saw Zach jerking his body.

"Oh looks like someone has a point," I said, Stephanie just took the first load in her mouth. Stephanie stood up and did the 'raise the roof' motion with her hands. Zach sat down on the couch, as did Steph at the other couch. We waited a minute then the next round started. Holly was on Gary on the end, and Sandy was in front of me, with her massive tits. Gretchen watched. Sandy's tits hung and swung off her chest, slapping against her chest. She wasn't that good at head, but good nonetheless. Then I heard a cheer from Stephanie on the couch. I looked over and saw that Gary had just blown his load in Holly's throat. So Gary sat down, and I was the last guy left. Gretchen now had her second turn at me. She was determined to get my load in her mouth. Gretchen got on her knees, and popped my cock into her mouth, now with the saliva of all four girls on it. Gretchen bobbed her head, swirled her tongue, and blew me as hard as she could for one minute, but I didn't come. So we waited one minute, then Sandy got on her knees in front of me. Her massive tits the focus of my attention. Sandy sucked and sucked on me for one minute, but I didn't come.

"Well, they have both sucked me twice, maybe Steph or Holly can get another shot at me?" I said.

"I'll go," Holly said. There were no objections. So after the obligatory minute wait, Holly got on her knees, and shoved my cock down her throat. Her mouth was making love to my cock, licking sucking prodding flicking, she did it all. The wetness and warmth of her touch combining with her sucking got me going. I blew my load right into her throat. My awkward movements at the moment of orgasm told the tale to all. Holly finished swallowing my load, and stood up, a champion.

"So we have two losers?" Stephanie asked.

"Yeah it looks like both Sandy and Gretchen belong to Holly for a day," I said.

"So what do we have to do?" Gretchen asked.

"You're Holly's sex slaves for a day," I said.

"Starting now?" Sandy asked.

"Ummm…I guess so," I said.

"So Holly…What do you have in mind?" I said, turning to her.

….

Holly and I were sitting side by side on the couch, naked. Sandy was on all fours, with her face buried in Holly's crotch. Gretchen was on all fours with her head bobbing up and down on my cock. Gary was fucking Sandy from behind, and Zach was fucking Gretchen from behind, as they both gave head. I looked over at Holly, this was her idea, making them give us head and take it from behind at the same time. Stephanie was the only one not involved, she was sitting on the reclining chair enjoying the show with her hand in her crotch. Gary and Zach were really fucking them hard to, making their whole bodies shudder with the impact that resulted from their pounding. Holly had her eyes closed, back arched, breathing heavily. I was getting there, Gretchen had my cock deep in her mouth, bobbing up and down. Holly started to orgasm. Her right hand was holding my left hand, and she squeezed very hard once her orgasm hit her. She was releasing high pitched squeals that sounded almost like cries of pain "Oh ah oh," as Sandy, with her massive swinging tits, ate her out. Holly came back down from her orgasm, making sure Sandy didn't stop.

"Okay guys, now fuck their asses," Holly said, devilishly. Both girls tried to object, but at Holly's insistence, they couldn't bring their mouths off of the pussy and cock they were working on. Holly told me to keep my hand on the back of Gretchen's head to keep her from objecting, as she did the same to Sandy. The guys pulled back, and then at the same time switched holes. The guys resumed fucking, this time in the girls' nice asses. The girls faces pleaded to Holly to stop the ass fucking, I think Holly enjoyed having slaves. The girls received anal poundings from the guys.

"I'm cumming," Zach said, as instructed earlier Gretchen immediately stopped blowing me, turned around, and thrusted her face towards his cock, and stroked it with one hand. Zach blew his load of spunk on her face. Gretchen, without any words, turned back around, and resumed giving me head. I think the sight drove Gary over the edge and he warned Sandy, which caused her to turn around and take his load on her face.

"Now both of you blow John," Holly said. Both girls got on their knees in front of me. Sandy to my left, Gretchen to my right. Both girls had their faces smeared with jizz. Sandy took my cock in her hand, and stroked my wet rod, and Gretchen licked the head. Sandy took my cock into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down quickly, her tits slapping against my thigh. Then Gretchen took her turn, taking my cock and sucking and licking me, before relinquishing my cock back to Sandy. Back and forth they swapped my cock. Gretchen was sucking my cock deeply, when I felt that feeling coming. I warned them. I stood up, both girls sat back on their knees, closing their eyes, faces already covered in sperm. I jerked my cock for a few seconds before I came, aiming my cock back and forth between their faces, hitting both of them with my jizz.

"What's with you two and jizz splattering?" Stephanie asked from across the room.

"Really," Sandy said, wiping the cum from her face.

"What are you doing, you have to lick it off each other," Holly said, forcing Sandy and Gretchen to lick the cum off of each other, then make out.

"You're so mean," I said to Holly.

"Hey, if it was me and Stephanie we would have done the same thing without needing orders," Holly said. I nodded agreement. I could remember many a time when such things had happened, usually involving Holly and Stephanie, but others as well.

….

Mouth still on my cock in the darkened room. I felt the body next to me, judging my the breasts, round firm, they belonged to Holly. I moved my hands down to the head bobbing up and down on my cock, the hair was definitely curly, which meant Gretchen. I was still barely awake. I realized that if Gretchen was blowing me in the middle of the night, she was following orders. That also meant that Sandy had to be nearby. I searched the bed around me for another body, but found only Holly. Holly was giggling at me. I think I probably looked quite confused.

"I thought you might decide to wake up," Holly said, through her giggling laughter.

"I thought this was your doing, but I didn't think it was your bidding," I said.

"I have the power, why not use it," Holly said, as she sat up and rolled her body on top of mine. Gretchen was still blowing me, Holly laid on me, her ass just above Gretchen's head, her bare tits on my chest. I brought my arms up around Holly's bare back, holding her tight. Holly lowered her face to mine, our mouths meeting in the darkness. We kissed for minutes, as I still received head.

"Where is your other slave?" I asked her.

"I think she went to her bed, she got worn her out earlier," Holly said.

"I don't remember that..?" I said.

"You were sleeping…I'll tell you later," Holly said. We both heard a gasp for air, as Gretchen removed her head from my cock.

"Had enough?" Holly said. Gretchen continued to stroke me with her hand.

"That's enough, go sleep in the guest bedroom," Holly said.

"Thank you your highness," Gretchen said in feigned contempt. Holly collapsed back onto me, her head on my chest. I looked over at the clock. It was flashing 12:00, for a second I thought it was midnight, then I realized that the power had just come back on, and the clock wasn't set. It could have been midnight. Holly laid on my chest, with one hand guiding my rigid wet cock into her pussy. She gently thrusted her hips up and down on my cock. After several minutes of slow sex, Holly slowed to a halt. She stayed not moving.

"Holly," I asked to no reply. She had fallen asleep, not saying much for me, but I would later learn why. I drifted back to sleep, joining Holly in our sleepy melting into one.

I awakened, in the sunlit room, Holly was still on top of me, in her slumber. I gently rolled to one side, helping Holly slide off of me, and on to the bed. She let out a low moan. I walked into the bathroom. Sliding the glass shower door, I turned on the hot water of the shower. I stood there, holding my hand in the stream of shooting water, waiting for the temperature to be right. I was still a bit hazy, the water going from cold to hot helping me awake. Once it was hot, I stepped into the shower, sliding the door shut behind me. I stood with my head up, letting the warm water flow over me, as I tried to become fully awake, my eyes still trying to close. I stood with my eyes clothes, hands at my sides. I felt a hand on my chest, opening my eyes and jerking my head down.

"Hi stranger," Holly said, naked, her round tits getting somewhat wet from the splashing water off of my chest. Her left hand on my chest, and her right hand on my ass. She moved in, hugging her body against the side of mine, resting her head on my shoulder. The water now flowed over both our bodies. I turned my head, kissing her forehead, as her chin was on my shoulder.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"After you were asleep?" Holly asked.

"I guess, you said something about I'll tell you later," I said.

"Oh," she said.

"Give me head, both of you," I ordered. Stephanie went into our room, you were sleeping, and she returned with vibrator and strap on. I was on my back, on the floor. Sandy and Gretchen were both laying down, with their faces in my crotch. I didn't bother to figure out who was doing what. I stared at the ceiling as they took turns sucking on my clit, and licking my pussy. I felt Sandy's large tits on my thigh.

"Here use these," I heard Steph say. I felt the pink vibrator inside of my pussy only seconds later. The cold plastic contrasted the hot mouths, and gave me chills. I could still feel a tongue on my clit, as the pink toy was being thrusted deep inside me. I opened my eyes and struggled to lean my head up to look down. Stephanie had put on the strap on, and was behind Sandy, and she was pounding her hard. I was moaning deeply as the toy and mouths were playing with me. I heard Sandy's grunts from Stephanie fucking her mercilessly. I reached my hands up and played with my tits, pinching and massaging both nipples. I felt the pink vibrator pull out of my pussy, and then pushed into my ass. It must have been payback for the assfucking they received earlier.

"Ya, you like that," Stephanie said, deeply, imitating a man's voice. My pussy was dripping wet, and I felt an orgasm coming on. Two tongues in my pussy, moving all about, and the vibrator in my ass were doing their magic on me.

"Fuck YES," I screamed, arching my back and throwing my arms behind me. I didn't hear anything for a minute, as my orgasm subsided. My legs throbbing and weak.

"I didn't say you could stop," I said. Sandy and Gretchen lowered their faces back into my slit. I could hear Sandy moaning and sighing from the pounding she was taking. The girls took turns sucking on my clit, as the vibrator was thrusted in and out of my ass. The girls brought me to another orgasm, as Sandy had one of her own.

"How didn't that wake me up?" I asked.

"You must have been tired," Holly said.

"Wish I would have seen that," I said. My cock was clearly at attention.

"Maybe we'll recreate it for you later," Holly said. Holly dropped to her knees, stroking my cock in her hand as she closed her eyes and kissed the head, whilst stroking the shaft.

"Mmmm," I moaned. Holly started to slowly give me head, as I closed my eyes, she quickened her pace. Her hot wet mouth on my cock, hand on my balls. She blew me, as I imagined her getting head from two girls while another girl fucked one of them. The image had eight tits in it, which was a definite plus. The smell of the flowing juices, the sounds of the girls coming, the way they moved, their tits asses legs hair, all so sexy. Before I knew it I was coming down Holly's throat, she didn't miss a drop, swallowing it all, then she sucked me for a little while longer, until I was limp again.

"We should really do things like this more often," I said.

"What in the shower?" Holly asked.

"No I mean all this," I said.

"Oh," Holly said, "I agree."

Part 19: Spring Break 1

Spring Break of sophomore year was going to be amazing. This was the year we were doing the whole party in Mexico thing, like you see on MTV. Holly and I and Stephanie were going, flying down for a four day party. Sandy wasn't going because she had a weird major requirement that wouldn't allow it. We all had tests the day before our flight, so mid-terms and the studying for them, really made a dent in our normal activities. The exhaustion from sex gave way to exhaustion from studying, but the mental weight that is mid-terms seems to completely disappear just after the tests. We went to the airport in a bit of a post test daze that carried on into the sleepy flight south.

We checked into our hotel on the beach. Due to the weirdness of our University, our spring break is earlier than most schools, so we actually came before the main spring break. Which is good for not being as crowded. "You guys are going to fuck a lot of people," Stephanie said, as we settled into our hotel room.

"No, I think we are going to take it easy, lay on the beach, make love," I said.

"No, you guys are going to fuck a lot, and with a lot of people." Stephanie emphasized.

"You can do that al you want Steph," Holly said. "But I think we are going to have a little US time," Holly said.

"All you guys do is have US time, and then occasionally go to class," Steph said.

"We'll see," I said, obviously trying to change the subject.

"No, one way or another, I will make you guys go crazy," Steph said. "I'm tired of being 'the crazy one', you guys are going to get some action," She said, smiling.

"Can't argue with that," I said. I looked out the window out onto the beach. Very few people out there, mostly college kids it looked like. "Let's just go and lay out on the beach," I said.

"That's not going wild," Steph said disappointedly.

"Ok…lets go lay out naked, " I said.

1...345678