Adventures of John and Holly Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collapsed to the floor, her ass slightly in the air, and I fucked her pussy to another orgasm before I came for a second time. Once again I watched the rest of the room for excitement inspiration. Holly was getting double teamed, one in her ass, one in her mouth. She was laying on top of the guy in her ass, and the other guy was standing next to the bed. I got hard again, and climbed up on top of her, pushing my cock into her unoccupied dripping slit. She came as I pushed in her. She didn't know it was me, facing the other direction sucking off some guy. He came in her mouth, and she swallowed.

He walked away, the room was nearly empty now, just back down to the original six plus another guy and girl I didn't know. The guy who was fucking Holly's ass came, and he got out from under her and left. Holly looked up at me, and was surprised to see it was me fucking her. Everyone in the room was dripping with sweat, and juices were all over all of us. I put my hands on either side of her head, into a 'push up' position, and fucked her as hard and fast as I could. Holly came, and her pussy squeezed my cock to orgasm, for a third time, and for who knows how many times for her.

I sat down between her legs, exhausted. Holly leaned forward, carefully pulling the condom off my cock. "How many?" She asked, holding the filled up rubber.

"Three," I said, panting.

"Mmm." Holly said, putting her lips against the edge of the condom, and holding the bottom in the air, sucking three loads of my spunk down and swallowing it. We watched Stephanie taking Rob's eight inch cock up her ass, while Mike fucked her pussy, over on her bed. She was barely aware of her surroundings, the repeated orgasms ravaging her senses. Tonya sat down next to me and Holly.

"I feel like I was fucked like a train," Tonya said.

"Me too," Holly said, three of us watching Stephanie getting fucked in both holes.

"Me three," I said. The two girls looked at me. "…I mean…I feel like…a train, " I said.

"Just stop," Holly said, turning back to the threesome.

"Okay," I said.

"Want to go again?" Holly asked me.

"I don't know if I can," I said.

"Tonya, let's get him up and running," Holly said, leaning forward on the bed, and sucking me off. Tonya looked at my limp cock being massaged to life by Holly's loving tongue. They switched off and sure enough my cock came back to life. They swapped back and forth, sucking and stroking my sore cock. Meanwhile, Stephanie was taking two loads of jizz down her throat.

When I was solidly hard again, Holly mounted me on the bed, fucking me hard. Tonya was making out with me, to keep me excited I guess, while my hands played with one of each of their tits. After a minute I heard a familiar buzzing and saw Stephanie going to town on Tonya's pussy with her vibrator, while she fingered Holly's ass. Holly rotated, now sitting on me, she put my cock in her ass, and had Stephanie eating her out while Steph fucked Tonya with a vibrator. Rob and Mike were watching this and getting excited.

After a little while longer, Rob and Mike took their respective girls, and started fucking again. I was about to cum in Holly's ass, after just giving her another orgasm, when she got up and took the little jizz I had to offer in her mouth. We laid down on our bed, completely naked, covered in pussy juice, the aroma of sex in the air, completely exhausted, and with four people in the room fucking still. We fell asleep like that, and awoke to a shrill buzzing the next morning, in roughly the same position. The flight was a long headache hangover that was capped off by sleep when we finally got home. Then of course, it was back to business as usual. Sex, sex, sex, and more sex.

1...345678