Adventures of Malina Moonstone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More!" she pleaded. In spite, rather than because, of her request the tentacles inside her swelled further, to about the size of an average male. She panted as it fell into a faster rhythm, sliding back and forth and twisting around faster inside her swollen vagina and ass. She didn't look down to see another tentacle approaching her mouth, but she would welcome it just the same. She felt it touch her belly and slip along up to her chest. She looked down and watch it slither up her, feeling more anticipation than nervousness. It slipped under the tear and widdened it all the way up to her neck, where it popped open, her breasts spilling out with a jiggle. Two thick, flattish tentacles weaved their way up to the outer sides her breasts and squeezed them together. The sight of the thickish, ooze tentacle between her tits made her even more excited. It hovered over her chin. She blushed as she opened her mouth to accept it. It slipped inside her mouth and probbed as the others had.

"Mmmmmm..."

The tentacles inside her tenderest parts pumped in and out and the one around her clit began to squeeze gently as it massaged her. She tongued at the tentacle in her mouth, lovingly. It reached the back of her throat, and she relaxed it. She wasn't going to gag. It probbed down her throat and she sucked inward. She clentched her ass and tried the same with her cunny, but those nerves and muscles were all too preoccupied to comply. She pumped her hips, as best she could with her gooey restraints, in time with the jelly. Her vagina was absolutely gushing. She moaned and squeaked as it filled her up. Her brain was ablaze and her body burned. She was in heaven. She would've screamed 'Harder!' if she wasn't already being taken advantage of, orally. She was being used like a ragdoll, the piston-like motion of the tentacles that filled her driving her mad. It reached an apex, and she threw her head back, freeing her mouth.

"I'M CUMMING!"

She gushed and burst and screamed. She felt something warmer than the tentacles suddenly fill her and splatter on her face. Her brain was too fried to really care. She panted heavily, having just been absolutely ravaged. It lowered her slowly to the ground and released it's grip on her. She laid where it put her, with the broken pieces of her armor, blushing and exhausted. It's tentacles still hovered over her, pointing at her semi-accusingly. She was reasonably certain she was going to pass out.

She heard a squishing sound and felt warmth splash onto her nakedness and face. It was thick and somewhat clear. She made no effort to wipe it off. She didn't think she had the energy. Some of it oozed into her mouth. It tasted like a bucket of sugar. She made no effort to spit. It loomed over her, menacingly. She made no effort to move. She just lay there until she lost consciousness again.

---

Malina awoke in the dark from a terrible dream. She dreamed a purple ooze had had it's way with her. She stretched and yawned. The ground beneath her was hard. Had she fallen asleep on the floor? She reached down to feel her body and felt something thick and gooey all over her. Her suit was torn, too. She was very confused.

She stood up and took a step. Her toe hit a heavy piece of... something on the ground.

"Ow!"

The lights in the room kicked on and she suddenly remembered it wasn't a dream at all.

The creature's nucleoids focused on her again. She felt it's warm gooiness on her ankle and she jumped back. It had sucked the life out of her once before, she wasn't letting it happen again.

It wasn't happy she was withdrawaling. It wrapped a tentacle around her waist and pulled her forward into it's main mass. She inhaled quickly before it buried her inside. She felt repulsed, though the sensation was very tolerable. She was face to face with the mass of buzzing nucleoids. Apparently, it had chosen her as its mate, hence why it hadn't done away with her.

She scowled and grabbed into the mass with both arms, grappling onto two of them. She yanked them out and crushed them between her fingers. It was like squeezing puck-shaped fish. The creature let out an awful sound and launched her out again. She was now covered in purple muck, her hair matted to her head and her body covered in a thin, yet greasy coat of pissed off goo. She got to her feet and saw it throw itself around and smashed into the ground with it's many tentacles. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a discarded pistol bearly hidden behind a small pile of debris.

---

Malina Moonstone, Intergalactic Bounty Hunter, sat at the main console in thought. She wondered to herself what had happened back there between her and that sizable Hell-jelly. It was definitely a kill-or-be-killed situation, but it had actually given her what she needed. A good, deep fucking. She wasn't sure why, or how, yet it still happened.

She activated the communication terminal with a flick of a switch, opened a line, and transfered the picture on to the main screen. On the other end of the line appeared a very homely man with a stern look on his face. His face melted at the sight of her into surprise.

"Your outpost is secured," she said. "Where's my money?"

12