All Comments on 'Adventures of Sarah Ch. 05'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
There are thousands of white guys who rape -------

----and thousands of another who GET OFF reading their stories.

menatvmenatvabout 17 years ago
Well I think it's excellent

If you don't like these sort of stories don't read them. I really enjoyed it myself. Some of us do get off on I/R fantasies as well as NC ones..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ummm...

you do realize that a white girl is writing this don't you buba ... while you are threatening harm to innocent people because you can't handle a work of fiction you need to look in your own back yard ... she may be a neighbor or OH MY SAY IT AIN"T SO MISSY ANNE ... a relation ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh hell!

What's up anon Don Imus? I see the niggas can't have no fun if you ain't get none. Best to lock up yer dawtas then cause we gon' get all up in that ass. Believe that homes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Mark of a Great Author

Do you want to know how well this writer crafts her stories?

Read the comments left by her readers. She evokes fear, rage, pain and prejudices. This is only a story but she has convinced some that it is fact. Keep up the good work.--r

LynnluvsLynnluvsalmost 17 years ago
FUCK YEAH!

As one white girl to another, DON'T STOP! We can't help it if we have these fantasies. Black men:don't be offended. White boys:grow about 8" more and we'll fantasize about you. Just kidding. I know there are some big (5 to 6")white boys out there but lets face it. The usual whiteboy 4 incher doesn't hold a candle to a black man's 8 to 12".

Falc570Falc570about 16 years ago
Criticism

This subject matter seems to really get peoples goat. It's amazing how angry some people get about white women black men sex. It's highly erotic subject matter, but it's just a story. I never read negative criticism about women fucking dogs ! So, if you don't like the story don't read it ! Literotica has a pleathora of stories and subject matter to chose from. Teachgirl1980 please continue to write and express yourself. Thank you for sharing your vivid and imaginative fantasies with us. Most of all thank you for inviting us into your world and what turns you own.

wcm1924wcm1924about 8 years ago
Absolutely Awesome!

You are a fantastic Teacher. This rates 100 stars! This is my first reading of your stories. Now I am addicted. I shall read all of them. Please continue to author more.

Bill in Missouri.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Five (*****) stars!

You rock my rocks, Teachergirl1980, and I love it and your writing style too!

YOMEYO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous