All Comments on 'Adventures of Tami and Sally Ch. 02'

by Tatonka

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old cuck story.and slut story from you.

Nothing new. Give up will you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Is she an alcoholic?

Come on...anyone who stops at the bar an hour before they have to pick up their kids from SCHOOL has a drinking problem. She's drinking and driving with her kids in the vehicle? What the Fuck??!? Maybe for an encore, she can do a line of blow followed by sucking the chrome off a trailer hitch outside the school yard. What did the husband do to deserve such a woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cahapter Three

Good one Tatonka. Before Brian gets Tami I hope Fred or Dave gets some of Sally and then Tami (after Brian). I enjoy the nc/reluctant theme you are employing and hope you continue to use it with all characters several times and often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ok tatonka

I read your message. but the way you write you don't really are surprised that you get so nice comments, aren't you? and yes you will be on my black list from now on so don't worry I won't read another story with just character full of filth

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

These two chapters have a lot of potential. Tami is so sexy... an innocent wife ready to explore her inner sexual demons... that's hot. Is Brian going to be the one to bring it out of her? Hopefully Tami can take poor old Fred for a ride too.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Yeah, real sexy those 10 inch cocks and...

....teenage boys that turn a woman on better than the husband they profess to love and that knows their body intimately etc. Teenage fantasies on an adult site are such a turn-on.

sa2222sa2222over 14 years ago
Two thumbs up

Keep up the good work... hopefully you'll have the next one out soon. Tami is hot!

Hey Pete, teenaged fantasies are better than the dull, impotent novels written by those authors listed in your favorites. If you want to read that kind of stuff, go to the supermarket and pick up a romance novel. A long, drawn-out story about a pathetic husband trying to get over his cheating wife, with no sex nonetheless?... now that's hot... sign me up. ::sarcasm::

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant!

I love this story and hope that the next chapter comes soon. Keep up the great writing.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Nice story.

I like the story, but I have a problem with a couple of characters in it. Sally is the first. She is a whore and it was a matter of time before she got fucked. She goes up to a guys apartment "just to talk" when he told her to come up there so he could fuck her. Then she wants to play the honest housewife who was coerced into fucking. Next is Ron. He is a wimp, plain and simple. I understand the cuckold game. He is not a cuck. He is a wimp. In my opinion, a cuckold situation is understood by the wife and the husband. It is agreed upon by both spouses. But when your wife is getting felt up and looks to you to protect her, you don't just turn away and pretend that nothing is happening. That makes you a wimp. He will be wearing women's panties in the next couple of chapter.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Town bully would soon get acquainted with a few high caliber bullets to his ugly face.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman7 months ago
Excellent

5***** I enjoyed the story, and I look forward to reading more of your work. Keep it up, and that pathetic 26thNC can shove it where the sun don't shine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous