Adventures of Tami and Sally Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally noticed that Brian was very well toned with a broad chest and a nice tan, he had a body like she hadn't seen since her and Ron were in their twenties. She couldn't take her eyes away as he pulled his jean down and she saw the huge bulge in the front of his tight fitting shorts.

Standing there in his white briefs he moved in close to Sally again. He took her hand and guided it to the front of his shorts. Sally felt him getting hard as her hand was pressed against his penis.

Brian let go of her hand and put his arms around her waist again. He began kissing her and once again as she allowed him to enter her mouth with his tongue.

She began rubbing on Brian's hardening cock as he unfastened her jeans. He pushed the jeans down over her ass and let them drop down around her ankles. Sally stepped out of the jeans and followed Brian to the bedroom.

Brian lay back on the bed and said, "Take it off Sally, I want to watch you."

He watched as Sally removed her blouse. Standing there in her Victoria Secret bra and panties he pulled off his undershorts. Sally couldn't believe the size of his huge swollen penis. She got on the bed next to Brian and he began feeling her bra covered breast, squeezing her tits and watching as her nipples became more erect.

Brian lay on his back and pulled Sally on top of him while continuing to squeeze her tits. Noticing that the bra was fastened from the front he unhooked it and pulled it off from her. He smiled as he watched her firm 33C cup breast come free from their constraints. He began sucking on her perky nipples as he started rubbing and squeezing her pubic mound.

"Your husband is one lucky fucker Sally. You have one hot little body. I'm really going to enjoy fucking you."

Brian got up and stood at the side of the bed, Sally looked at his ten inch cock standing straight up at attention.

Sally sat on the edge of the bed with Brian standing in front of her. She stared at his enormous cock as she wrapped her small hand around it and began to gently stroke it.

"That's a good girl Sally you like my big cock don't you?"

"It's huge Brian. I've never seen one this big."

Brian put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her face closer to the swollen golf ball sized head of his prick.

Sally could see a glistening white drop beginning to ooze from the throbbing head as he pulled her mouth closer to it. She could feel the smooth knob touch her lips as Brian continued to pull her closer.

She opened her mouth and said, "Brian wait a minute, I can't..,"

But before she could finish her sentence he had pushed her mouth down and she now had her mouth full of the top part of his dick. Brian could feel her tongue swirl around the head of his shaft as she tried to find room in her mouth for her tongue.

"That's it Sally, yeah baby that feels good. Suck on it Sally you can get more than that in your mouth."

Brian pushed his cock deeper into her mouth as she took hold of his shaft with both hands and tried to take more of him into her mouth. Brian could feel Sally's teeth rubbing across his shaft as he tried to push deeper into her. He pulled his intrusive member out of her mouth having decided that she wasn't able to open up wide enough for a comfortable blow job.

Brian sat on the side of the bed next to Sally putting his left arm around her shoulders his right hand on her right knee. He pulled slightly on her knee causing her legs to spread apart and ran his hand up to her panty cover vaginal opening.

Running his fingers along her slit she began getting wetter than she already was. Brian put his hand on her lower stomach and slipped his fingers inside of her panties.

"Oh that's nice Sally, I like shaved pussy. I bet your husband like's you to keep it nice and smooth like this. I bet Ron doesn't have a big cock like this?"

Sally replied, "Ron has a very nice sized penis, please stop talking about him Brian."

Brian slipped his finger into Sally's vaginal opening and said, "Oh yeah, I knew you had to have a tight little pussy, I could tell by the tight looking little ass on you."

Brian pulled her panties down slowly over her long slender legs and off of her feet. Crawling back onto the bed he lay on his side and pulled Sally up next to him. He reached behind her and squeezed her small rounded butt before reaching down further and teasing the lips of her vagina from behind.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you Sally. I want to hear you say it."

"Okay," Sally replied, "You have me this far."

Brian got on his knees and pulled her legs apart, getting into the missionary position he placed the head of his huge cock to enter Sally's tight little hole.

He rubbed the swollen head of his cock along the slit of her entrance until it was wet from her juices and then pushed the head into her.

Sally let out a groan as he pushed in deeper, "Ohhh my God, it's to big Brian. Take it out."

With that Brian shoved his cock all the way inside of her before pulling back out. Ramming it into her again she could feel the head of his cock pushing against her uterus.

Sally moaned loudly between gasping for air as Brian continued pounding into her with his huge prick.

"Your husband can't fuck you like this..."

"No, not like this," Sally replied with a shaky voice.

She could feel Brian's cock swelling, stretching her vagina to a point she had never been before.

She could feel the throbbing inside of her and knew he was going to shoot his load any second.

"You have such a tight wet little pussy," he stammered as he shoved his cock the entire length in and out with each stroke.

Sally wrapped her legs around his waist as she felt a huge orgasm coming, she reached down and squeezed his huge balls causing Brian to bury his cock into her as his hot cum sprayed against her uterus and the vaginal walls deep inside of her.

Sally's thighs quivered and her buttocks tightened as he shot stream after stream of his thick sticky seed into her.

Brian collapsed on top of her and they kissed passionately their tongues dancing the dance of pure lust. Sally kissed his neck and his chest as she worked her way down to his now limp penis.

Brian's cock lay limp against his left leg and was still easily seven inch's long and as big around as a silver dollar. His balls were the largest Sally had ever seen on a man. She had to get another good look before their session was over.

"You have a great cock Brian, I've never been so turned on in my life," Sally said nervously.

"How many have you seen Sally," he replied.

"I've only seen two on a man in front of me before today," she replied, "But I used to get Playgirl before I was married," she giggled.

"I've only been with one other man before I married Ron, my high school sweetheart," she continued.

"You know I want to fuck you again before you leave Sally."

"Brian, I have to go, Ron's going to be home soon and wonder where I am."

Brian's cock was already hard again as he pulled her on top of him."

12