Adventures of Tash and John Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So before we begin I'm going to need to ask you some questions." Nialaiea said, tapping on her tablet. "I know what I've been told, but I need to hear it from you."

"Okay, what do you need to know?" Tashaiea agreed reluctantly. Still not looking forward to this one bit.

"You have been having sexual intercourse with a non-Kai'ani alien, correct?" Her aunt asked, rather blatantly.

Tashaiea winced internally before answering. "Yes, I have been." She could start to feel an embarrassed heat start to build in her face.

"Alright." Her aunt jotted her nieces response down. "Is this the only alien you've ever had intercourse with?"

"Yes."

"And how many times have you two engaged in sexual activity together?"

Tashaiea paused, she could feel her face fully flushed now. "A lot?" She responded, composure failing her. Regardless her aunt pressed on.

"How much is a lot? Five times? Ten? I know it might be embarrassing but I need to know a baseline."

"Probably somewhere around twenty-five times." Tashaiea said after a moment of trying to remember how many times John had fucked her in the past couple of months.

"Alright, that's not so bad. Now this alien, I'm assuming it's a male of its species correct? Does its reproduction work similar to how a Kai'ani male would?" Her aunt asked, briefly looking down at her tablet before looking back up and directly into Tashaiea's eyes. "If you're not sure what I mean, does it ejaculate sperm or a genetic material equivalent from its reproductive organ?"

"Umm... yes?" Tashaiea replied, trying not to think about how basic her aunt was making the whole ordeal.

"Okay, and the species is?"

"Human, from Earth." Tashaiea responded.

Her aunt smiled as warm as smile as she could. She could obviously tell this wasn't exactly an easy thing to talk about with her niece. "Yes, I already know. I just had to make sure. I've already taken the liberty to request a Human medical library from the embassy here. It will take a while for it to arrive however. The embassy staff only had a basic medical guide on hand and it mostly just covers injury treatment. Nothing on reproduction or sexuality." Nialaiea sighed. "Disappointing really. I haven't been able to do any study of xenobiology since my medical schooling. It really is a rather interesting read. Sometimes I wonder if I chose the wrong discipline... Anyways, enough about that. I have only a few more questions and then we can move onto a physical exam." She tapped her tablet. "On how many occasions have you received, absorbed, ingested or otherwise accepted his ejaculate into your body."

Tashaiea just stared at her with a dumbfounded look. Did her aunt really need to know how many time John had cum in and/or on her? This was starting to get even more uncomfortably personal than it already was. Also, how the fuck would she know? Sometimes John came multiple times in her in the same session. Trying to count all that was just impossible. Tashaiea went with the only answer she could think of.

"A lot."

"Same as last time, hmm?. Okay, I'll just put down twenty-five." Nialaiea quickly jotted down and returned to Tashaiea. "Last question. Have you been experiencing any ill effects? Nausea, itchiness, rashes, that sort of thing?"

Tashaiea definitely knew that answer to this one. "No, nothing. I'm fine. I've never felt better in fact."

Nialaiea simply smiled at her again. " Of course." The doctor said, tapping some final notes in her pad. "Well, let's move onto the physical examination then." The older woman said, pushing herself along with her chair to cabinet on the far wall.

She touched something on the underside and the ceiling above Tashaiea began to move apart. Different medical equipment descended to the sides of her. Tashaiea couldn't recognize any of them except for the micro-imaging device and something that looked like it might be a needle. Her aunt rolled herself back over to her side and removed a small piece from one of the hanging pieces of medical equipment. Swiftly attaching it to her tablet and checking to see if it was working. After a moment she looked back at Tashaiea.

"I'm going to need you to strip naked before we begin." Her aunt said, fiddling with another piece of equipment as she did so.

"Why?" Asked Tashaiea, not exactly sure if she was comfortable with this idea or not.

"I'm going to be doing a full examination." Her aunt explained. "That means I'm going to be looking at you with both my equipment and my own eyes. And since I can't see through your clothes, they're going to have to come off."

Reluctantly complying, the younger woman began to strip down, handing her aunt each piece of clothing as it came off. Thankfully the room was warm, probably adjusted in preparation for exactly this. After the last piece came off Tashaiea sat back in the exam chair. She couldn't help an uncomfortable feeling nagging at her. Her logical mind was telling her that she really had no reason to be, but the emotional and irrational parts couldn't help but feel like this was way too immodest and exposing. She shouldn't be completely naked in front of another woman, or really anyone who wasn't John, regardless of if that person was both family and a medical professional.

There are just some parts of you that you shouldn't share with people who are not your partner or mate or lover or whatever. However... If she ever wanted to have peace of mind about being that kind of intimate with her partner, this was just a little humiliation that she would have to endure. And endure she would. Her aunt pulled a palm sized device down from the still hanging equipment and showed it to Tashaiea.

"This is a sub-dermal imager." She explained. "I'm going to use it in conjunction with a visual exam to check your body for any problems that may be hidden beneath your skin. Everything it sees is going to be shown on that screen over there." She pointed towards one of the displays on the wall that was nearly right in from of the younger woman's exam chair. "So you can watch what I see. If you don't want to, just close your eyes and lay still. You won't feel a thing."

With a silent confirmation from Tashaiea, her aunt began her examination. Tashaiea decided to try and watch what the imager was looking at, but couldn't really make any sense of it. She saw muscles and blood veins with the occasional bone thrown in as well. It was kind of interesting to watch, but overall rather uneventful. Her aunt would occasionally pass the imager two or three times over the same area, jot down some notes and continue on.

"So far so good." Her aunt commented when she was about down to her midriff. "You have an excellent muscle to fat ratio."

Tashaiea assumed that was a complement. She had always tried to take care of herself. The inhospitable climate of Kerpzu'avi had always seen to that. Well, that and the diet she had been on. The one she liked to call the 'I don't have enough money to afford food and everything here tastes terrible anyways' diet. Thank the Lightbringer for John though. That man had some kind of magical skill when it came to cooking seemingly inedible foods. It was hard for her to remember all the times that he had taken random ingredients and created something amazing. It was a skill that she was still having trouble wrapping her head around. Her aunt continued down past her stomach until she was hovering the imager over her most intimate area. Tashaiea saw her aunt crack a small smile. She wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not.

"What is it?" The young woman asked, attempting to hide her mild panic as much as she could.

"Oh nothing." Her aunt responded. "Just a small amount of bruising. Completely normal." The smile persisted. "I'm assuming you two had sex last night?"

"Umm... yes." Tashaiea said rather embarrassed.

"Oh to be young again." The older woman mused out loud as she continued down her nieces legs. "Having two children tends to really get in the way of that. However that's not something you'll need to worry about. At least not for a long time that is." Her aunt said as she finished going over the last of Tashaiea's toes. Nialaiea put the imager in one of her suits pockets and reached up to pluck another piece of equipment from the hanging medical tools. "You're not pregnant if you were wondering. Although I suspect you already knew that."

Tashaiea indeed already knew, or at last suspected as much. If she was pregnant she would have been showing by now. It was a bit of mixed emotions receiving confirmation however. On the one side she had always figured that her and John were genetically incompatible. She couldn't name a single species she knew that was able to have children with another. Well, maybe except for some of the more parasitic ones that she had learned about during her schooling. But those were special cases. And on the other side she was a little relieved she wasn't pregnant. Tashaiea felt she really just wasn't ready to have children yet.

She knew it was a little out of character for her to not yet have children at her age, but there was still so much more she wanted to do and see before she was forced to settle down and continue her family line. The galaxy was a huge place and there were so many wonderful and interesting things in it to just settle in one small corner of it. Perhaps one day she would. Her and John and a house on a valley hill... But, not just yet. Although... there was a part of her that was sad. Disappointed even. She supposed that maybe she had been holding out even the tiniest bit of hope that she was pregnant and that John and her would be able to have children. The more she thought about it the more the emotions conflicted.

"I need to take a blood sample now." Her aunt interrupted her thoughts. "Once I have it you can put your clothes back on."

Tashaiea agreed and her aunt pressed a small cylinder with a flat square edge against her thigh. There was a small prick and the cylinder began to fill with dark green blood. After a couple of seconds the vial stopped filling and a little jolt of heat tapped her thigh. The blood drawing device neatly sterilized and cauterized the tiny hole it had just created. Nialaiea took the device and inserted it into another piece of the hanging equipment, tapping a small button on the side as she did. She started to hand Tashaiea back her clothing, occasionally glancing at her tablet as she did.

The younger woman quickly redressed herself, thankful to finally not be naked anymore, and sat back in the exam chair when she was finished. A quiet beeping informed them that the analysis of her blood was now complete. Nialaiea tapped some command on her tablet and the screen in front of Tashaiea began to display the results. The numbers and statistics really didn't mean anything to the young woman, so she patiently waited for her aunt to explain them to her, as she would assuredly do.

"Well, lets see what we have here." Nialaiea began. "Immune cells are normal, blood cell count normal. Copper levels are a little low, I can give you supplements for that." She paused, cocking her head slightly. "Tashaiea." Her aunt began again, this time with a curious tone. "You keep saying that you've 'never felt better' and I'm wondering, do you mean that literally? As in do you feel more energetic, more centered, more at ease? And please, answer as honestly as you can."

Tashaiea hesitated before responding. "All of those things I suppose, why?"

"And when did you start feeling like this?" Her aunt pressed again.

"The last couple of months?"

"Since you've been with your new alien mate?" Tashaiea began to sense a pattern to her aunts questions.

"Yes? Why, what's wrong with me?" Tashaiea began to panic.

"Your K-Hormone levels are very high. Much higher than they should be for someone your age." Her aunt explained.

"Is that a bad thing?" The young woman asked, curiosity now mixing with the panic.

"That depends. Normally higher K levels correspond to having very low A levels. Except your A-Hormones are just fine. This would explain why you are feeling so good. You have a surplus and your body is using it to increase functions instead of how it would normally attempt to compensate for the deficient hormone." Her aunt explained, much to Tashaiea's confusion, but relief. It didn't last long however. "You also have an unidentified hormone chemical in your bloodstream." Her aunt said, quickly turning and grabbing another tablet device from one of her drawers.

She spent a silent moment tapping and switching her gaze from each tablet to the display screen in front of them. Finally she continued. "The unidentified hormone appears to be spurring on your K production. It's like the artificial supplements the elderly sometimes use, but it doesn't consume the A to create artificial K." She paused again, furiously tapping on her tablets. "That... is incredible. I can't really explain what I'm seeing. The only explanation I can think of is that your body is using the alien hormone to create natural K without touching the A production. I've never seen or heard of anything like this."

"So what does that mean?" Tashaiea asked, still not entirely sure what her aunt was going on about. Biology had never been her strongest area of study.

"It means I need to see you again tomorrow. And bring your mate, I need to run some tests." Nialaiea said, finally stopping for a moment to look at her niece eye to eye. "No intercourse between you two tonight either. Not until I figure this out. It might not matter, but I want to get the cleanest test I possibly can."

That didn't sound too bad. It wasn't like she couldn't go a day without sex. She went for most of her life without sex before she met John. One day wasn't going to kill her. It did kind of ruin one of her fantasies though, something that had been brewing in the back of her mind ever since Nialaiea had implied that she was physically okay. She was imagining coming home, throwing her perfectly healthy and clean diagnosis at her mother, grabbing John and dragging him to her room where she would jump on him. Tashaiea supposed she would just have to save that for later.

"Okay, I've set you up for the same time tomorrow morning." Her aunt continued. "And I'll send your results off to your mother as well."

"Do you have to? Can't you just say I'm fine?" Tashaiea inquired, unfortunately already knowing her aunt's answer.

"You know I can't do that." Nialaiea said with a sigh. "It's the law that she has the right to know about your results. Besides I couldn't hide them from her if I tried. Knowing Shel'Vhan she'll have access to every piece of information I've just gathered from her office right now. You know your mother Tashaiea, she won't be dissuaded."

"I know... I just, I feel fine and it's not fair." Tashaiea complained. "John hasn't done anything to me but love me and it's stupid that just because he's not Kai'ani everyone is freaking out."

"Oh Tashaiea," Her aunt said, rolling closer to her niece and putting a comforting hand on her shoulder. "I know you think everything is alright but you have to understand the concerns. Inter-species romantic relationships like the one you have with this John can be dangerous for both parties involved. Even the smallest differences could be deadly. For example, our blood is copper based yes? Human's like your John have iron based blood. It's a small inconsistency but it does mean that you both have to have different diets if you want your bodies to function normally."

Nialaiea paused and gave Tashaiea a light squeeze on the shoulder before pushing off and rolling towards one of the cabinets.

"And you have to remember that it could have been worse. It would seem that your mates bodily fluids don't have any kind of major reaction to you. But it could have been like the Lhasst and Kerata, where Kerata saliva causes an extreme allergic type reaction to the majority of Lhasst. You should be thankful that you are only dealing with prejudice from your mother and some odd hormone production." The older woman opened up one of her cabinets retrieved a small palm sized box, rolling back over to Tashaiea once she had done so. She held the box out for her niece to grab.

"Here are some copper supplements for you. Try to take one a day."

Tashaiea took the container and set it inside her bag. Since the appointment seemed to be wrapping up the young woman decided that now would be a good time to ask about something else she had been thinking about recently.

"Do you have any muscle and bone density supplements I could have as well?" She inquired.

Her aunt gave her a curious look. "Your physique is fine dear, why do you need supplements?"

"Well, it's because John and I have been traveling to a lot of different places." Tashaiea explained. "And we've been mostly staying to average gravity worlds but there are a few higher ones that I would like to visit. I know he can take it, and I don't want to slow him down."

"Hmm." Her aunt vocalized, pausing to think. "Well I don't keep any in this office. But I can put in an order and have them for you probably in time for your appointment tomorrow." Her aunt said, once again tapping something on her tablet. "You know you'll have to exercise to build those muscles up before you go anywhere correct? The supplements can help you gain, but it's on you to keep them that way."

"I know." Tashaiea replied. "It's something I've been thinking about for a while and I'm prepared to try to do what I need to."

"Okay then." Nialaiea said, setting down her tablet and standing up. She reached out a hand to help her niece out of the exam chair. "I'll have the supplements for you tomorrow. Also don't forget, you need to bring John. Your appointment is going to be at the same time tomorrow, alright?"

"Yes, I know." Tashaiea replied, taking a quick look around the room to make sure she had everything.

"Good." The older woman said as she lead Tashaiea to the offices exit. When the young woman was just about to leave, her aunt clasped her hands in hers. "It's been good to see you again Tashaiea. Please be careful. I know it may seem like a lot, but we only want the best for you."

With a final squeeze, Tashaiea left her aunts office and headed down the hallway back towards the lift. She didn't even bother to try and process what her aunt had told her. She just remained stone faced as the lift descended to the ground floor. She walked past the coordinator, (who saw her off with a friendly 'Goodbye and have a pleasant day, Madam Tashaiea') and out the front door. It was only about half way down the outside walkway that Tashaiea finally let it hit her. She found a public seat to sit on and exhaled a breath she hadn't known she was holding in. She brought her legs up to her chest and held them tight, burying her head in them in the process. Tashaiea didn't want to say she was scared, but it was certainly something like it.

John was doing something to her, and even as benign as it seemed, something was happening inside of her. To make it worse it wasn't even something as cut and dry as poison or allergic reactions. It was chemical, a slow change of some kind. Excess hormones doing... something. And she did realize that it really could all be nothing. She could go back tomorrow and her aunt could say that she was indeed fine. However it was the unsaid complications that kept nagging her. The fear of the unknown as it were. Too many 'what if's' circled inside her head. Before she had realized it, Tashaiea had been sitting there with her head in her legs for close to twenty minutes. Only eventually snapping out of it when she went to check the time.

It was coming up just shy of two and a half hours since she had left the house that morning. Everyone should be awake by now she figured. Probably best to head back and see what's going on. Maybe she could take John out for a mid morning meal, show him around her home town a little. Yeah, that seemed like a good way to keep her mind off things, just keep busy. Removing herself from her sitting fetal position, Tashaiea got up and walked towards the clinic's transit terminal. The terminal wasn't very big. Just a canopy held up by a few tilted pillars and a standing display showing the movements of the 'buses' in real time. Tashaiea placed her hand on the display screen and waited for it to recognize her, requesting a pickup after it eventually did.