Adventures of Tash and John Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tashaiea seemed a little dumbfounded. It was obvious that her head was in the process of processing all this new information but, at least from John's perspective, she didn't seem completely convinced. Something that was confirmed not a few seconds later. "That seems... fantastic and everything, and don't think I think otherwise but... are you sure that I'm okay? That John and I are okay? I just... need to hear you say it... and maybe have it in writing."

The older woman laughed. "Yes Tashaiea, as far as I can tell you and John are absolutely fine and healthy." She stole another glance at her tablet and smiled. "It would appear that your own hormones have no effect on John's internal functions as well. At least non that I have been able to see. The amount of K-hormone in his blood is negligible." She clasped her hands and looked at each of them, her previous chipper demeanor obviously returned. "From a biological, chemical and sexual perspective, your relationship is normal and not medically detrimental in any way that I can see. In fact, as a reproductive systems health and wellness professional, I would encourage you two to continue with your normal sexual practices as you have up to this point."

By now John had finished dressing and stood up from the exam chair. His Kai'ani lover, already risen from her chair, took two large strides was firmly in his arms. She hugged him tight with tears of undoubtedly joy speckling her cheeks. She broke away for a moment to grab John's head and forcefully press his lips against hers. The kiss lasted a solid minute. Tash was relentless, barely giving him opportunity to even breath. They only took a pause when the doctor interrupted.

"I'd hate to break you both up, but I'm afraid that since we are done I'm going to have to take my leave." The doctor stated, a smile from ear to ear clearly readable on her thinned face. "I need to finish work on the computer model and my proposition for the Medicinal Probation Office. I'll make sure to credit both of you of course." She made sure to emphasize at the end.

Tash broke her embrace with him so that she could instead hug her aunt. "Thank you, aunt Nialaiea. Thank you so much, for everything." She said, tears still running down her face.

"Of course, Tashaiea." Her aunt said with a soothing voice, her embrace firm but caring. "You're family. We all want the best for you." She turned her head to look at him. "It was a pleasure to meet you John. Take good care of her understand?" She said as the embrace with her niece was finally broken.

"I will, thank you." He replied, grabbing Tash and pulling her to him.

They embraced for a moment longer before saying their final goodbyes and left Tashaiea's aunt to her work. Before they left however John caught a glace of Nialaiea passing two rectangular containers to his girlfriend. Curious, he opened his mouth to speak but was only able to get out what sounded like a lame squeak before the Kai'ani woman took his hand and began pulling him out of the office. They exited quickly. However instead of a left turn which would bring them back to the elevator, Tash hastily pulled him in the opposite direction. For a moment he had simply thought she had forgotten which way they had come from. However when he spoke up to correct her she shushed him. Tash was determined. They heading down the brightly lit hallway, the town below only now visibly beginning to stir with the daily motions of its inhabitants. She would briefly scan the doors they past, disregarding them and continuing on her determined march as they apparently didn't satisfy whichever criteria she had imposed on them.

At the curve of the hallway however, there did seem to be one door that caught her attention. With the brief glimpse he was allowed, his visor translated the Kai'ani writing from their purposeful lines and curves to something that he could understand. About half way down the hallway John had figured that his alien mate was looking for something like this. And as she checked the door which quietly popped open, she lead him into the storage room. The door had barely closed behind them before she was all over him. A flurry of kisses and unhindered groping assailed him. He was barely able to pull his face away long enough to ask a simple question.

"Did you see if we're alone?" He asked, barely able to see past the tanned skin of his lovers face.

She lightened up on her directed affection and took a quick look around the room. With his vision momentarily clear, John could see that the room was decently sized. They could probably fit at least ten more people in here if they wanted to. Well maybe more like fifteen Kai'ani, he mused to himself. But however he framed it, it just meant that they had room to play. The shelving and what looked like office supplies could be a problem but as long as they were careful it shouldn't matter.

"I don't see anyone." Tash stated, her breath ragged and full of desire.

"Good." He responded.

He grabbed her and spun her around as he did, eliciting a squeak of surprise from her. Carrying her a gentle couple of feet to ultimately pin her against the storage room's wall, and in the process bringing her closer down to his level. He kissed her, forcing his tongue to breach into her mouth. Tash gave no resistance as her own slender tongue rushed to meet his. After a few moments of their fleshy, muscled organs wrestling with each other, John broke away, leaving Tash gasping for fresh air. Apparently still unsatisfied her neck craned out in an attempt to once again find John's lips. He held himself away for a moment causing a silent whine of displeasure to emanate from his lover. Eventually he obliged her request and forced his mouth back into hers, pushing her flat against the wall once more.

This whole time Tash's hands had begun to wander. Starting at the top of his back and slowly moving herself down as it became apparent that John was able to support her weight and she no longer feared slipping. When she got to the waist of his pants she began to tug on them, attempting to slip her hands in to aid in the process of loosening them. She seemed to be having problems with the front of his jeans. The angle of her hands just wasn't quite level enough to undo the small button that held them together. In a quick motion, John pressed himself more on her, securing her as much as he could to the wall. He put one of his arms below her to support her frame as he move the other hand to undo the uncooperative fastening.

The hasty re-positioning of his arms lead to a small yelp of panic from the Kai'ani woman. It was however quickly forgotten with a giggle as she realized what had just happened. Obviously pleased, Tash pushed into his pants. Loosening them enough so that she could freely caress his member. She alternated between pulling on it and massaging it with her hands, releasing a contented laugh into their shared kiss as it stiffened with her touch. She played with his penis for a while longer before retracting one of her hands to her own clothing, loosening the strap that kept up her own pants. She quickly pushed them down to just above her top leg joint and then did the same to her underwear, leaving her entire sex exposed. With her remaining hand still on him, she gripped his own sex organ tightly and started guiding him towards her. John could feel the heat coming off her nethers as she placed the tip of his penis right under her slit. Her breath sped up as he gently rubbed against her moist, warm and inviting opening.

"No foreplay today?" John asked softly, breaking the kiss and being slightly out of breath himself.

"No, just fuck me. I need you in me right now." She responded as she grinded against him.

"You know it's only been a day right?" He joked, giving her a little buck to accent the statement. To which she let out a surprised moan.

"I don't care." She moaned. "Now fuck me like I know you want to."

"Any way I want to?" John asked, softly rubbing his cock against the sensitive cluster of nerves that he knew were just to the sides of her opening.

"Yes, anyway you want. Whatever you want." The slim framed woman said with a soft moan.

He chuckled and lined himself up to properly penetrate her. "I think just like this is fine for now." He said as he thrust into her.

Tash let out a half scream, half moan as he rammed himself up into her. Her pussy seemed to contract around him at the surprise of it, and he was curious if she hadn't just orgasmed from the force of his entry. Not wanting to give her any sort of leeway to recover, he began thrusting himself inside of her. The young woman wrapped her arms around him and buried her head into his shoulder, letting out a series of pleasurable cries in the process. John grasped her by her bottom with both of his hands, using them to add extra movement to her body as he fucked her. He could feel as she lifted her legs and locked them around his waist, an action which actually gave him a better run into her. He started kissing her neck in-between thrusts, his thought was that he didn't want her to be without sensation for even a moment. Suddenly and without warning Tash lifted her head back up from his shoulder, her soft hair brushing past his face as she did.

She locked her mouth back on his, giving away to a sloppy kiss as she moaned into his mouth. They continued this way for a few minutes more, John keeping up his pace as best he could. He wasn't sure, but his alien lover seemed a little more into it than normal. It couldn't possibly be because she was in any way sexually frustrated. They had been going at it nearly five or more times a week since they had met a few months ago. No, it was more like she had a renewed vigor, or a hungrier appetite at least. He was sure that her clean bill of health contributed to it. It made sense. She now knew, they both knew, that what they were currently doing was perfectly safe and healthy. He supposed that could contribute to a resurgence of desire, however it was getting to the point where it was getting hard to think about anything other than the beautiful woman who was currently hanging off of him.

Hanging off him... It occurred to him that maybe she was having to easy a time of it. All she had to do right now was hold onto him. And not even that much seeing as he was still holding her up against the wall. So a thought came to him. She should really do some of the work herself. Without warning her, he pulled out and stopped, much to his girlfriends apparent disappointment.

"W-why did you stoppp!" She exclaimed. Twerking her hips in a futile attempt to get his penis back inside of her.

"You said any way I want right?" John said with a cheeky grin. Tash simply let out a vaguely confirming moan. "Put your feet on the floor and hands against the wall." He commanded. Reluctantly the Kai'ani complied. "Now stick out your ass towards me." She did so.

John took a minute to take in the scene. His tall, alien woman, her hands flat against the wall and her perfect, small ass pointing right towards him, writhing like an animal in heat, her clothes still half on... It was one of the sexiest positions he had ever seen her in. He snapped a quick picture with his translator before she turned her head towards him.

"Like this?" She asked, breath still ragged from before.

"Perfect." He said as he lined himself up once again with her sopping wet entrance.

He gave her a quick slap on the ass and grabbed her by the hips, plunging himself inside. The force nearly causing Tash to hit her head on the wall. This time his girlfriend had nothing to silence her cries with, so John felt himself relishing in the pleasure he was causing her. Without warning she let out a huge moan. He could feel her body convulsing in his hands and had to quickly put one under her to prevent her from falling. John was proud of himself. That was probably one of the bigger ones he had caused her to have. Maybe it was just a little bit of work she needed to do to put her over that edge. Regardless, he himself was still not done. Not missing a beat he continued to relentlessly enter her. Only after another few minutes did he finally feel the heat and the urge to finish.

He ramped up his assault, not really particularly caring at this point if her head slightly hit the wall. With a final thrust he felt himself empty deep into her, an event that caused a loud moan of pleasure from his partner. He allowed himself to finish completely before withdrawing, giving Tash a final slap on the ass as he did. She remained there, hands against the wall and ass facing him. A small dribble of his semen escaped her lower lips as she attempted to catch her breath. John refastened his pants and walked over to the still recovering woman. Gently he stood her upright and craned his neck to give her a firm kiss on the lips. It took another moment for his lover to recover, eventually pulling her pants and panties back up and straightening out her shirt.

"We should head home." Tash said, picking up her hastily discarded bag and giving John another kiss on the lips. "I'm not sure about you, but I could use a nap."

"That does sound nice." John admitted as he took Tash by the hand, something that caused her to give him a warm smile. "After you." He gestured.

Tash stuck her tongue out at him and proceeded to lead him to the door. She opened it as silently as possible and took a quick peak at the surrounding hallways. Satisfied, she lead him out of the storage room and, this time, down the correct hallway.