Adventures Unfinished Ch. 02x

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made me think about the bizarre night I'd had. I'd been with Sal who, it turned out, thought that playing with cum was a perverse activity. But still I'd had a load of his cum. Then I'd run into Connor and I had three of his loads sitting in this measuring cup in front of me.

"If you don't mind, just wait one second. I've been excited about all this semen for a while now and when I swallow it, I'm going to need you to hold on to."

He looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

I took the measuring glass to my face and inhaled deeply, enjoying its special smell. Next, I slowly poured its contents onto my tongue, from a few inches so I could see its beauty as I was tasting it. A slow tingle of excitement started from someplace deep inside of me.

Once I'd emptied its contents I took a finger and tried to get anything that remained in the glass. After sucking that off my finger, I simply swallowed. It was unceremonious. It was necessary. I'd been wanting to drink his cum since we were kissing at his car. Then I'd just teased myself with all the messy and fun play stuff. Now I was ready for the prize.

That swallow triggered my orgasm machinery, just like I knew it would.

The tremor ratcheted up so much that my body began to shake, almost like the feeling that the ferry across the Puget Sound has as it changes gears, my whole body had been taken over by this gigantic orgasm. I grabbed onto Connor and hugged him as the orgasm continued.

This didn't last any longer than one of my normal amazing orgasms, but the intensity was up there with the best of them. Wow!

When it was starting to be over I discovered that one arm was still around Connor, holding him tightly. My other arm had its hand in his crotch, caressing those robust balls of his.

I looked down at his hand, slowly stroking his cock. I made a bee-line for it.

"Want a nightcap before I leave?"

I hummed affirmatively as I swallowed his cock so that my lips were tightly sealed around the base. He was of average size and deep throating him in any position was something I could probably do in my sleep. Apparently, he was also nearly ready, again! He held my head in place as he thrust up from the sofa for ten or fifteen seconds and that was all it took.

I soon felt his awesome cock spewing more of that cock juice into the back of my mouth. Moans of pleasure were heard from both of us as I had a small but perfect climax just a second or two after he began to shoot.

Once we were done, we exchanged contact information. (One never knew.) Then he hugged me and gave me a kiss at the door.

"If we ever do this again, I'd love to play with those amazing boobs."

Moving my hands under each one I thrust them up a little. He was about my height, so he bent over just a tad and gave each one a peck.

"I'll have to ask them, but if we were ever to do so, I expect they'd like that a lot!"

And with that he was gone. With five loads of cum in my belly and who knows how many climaxes I'd had, it was a night to remember. I was fast asleep less than five minutes later.

That was then. But now, late in this night of fantastic unexpected riches, unfortunately, I was thinking about all these guys and climaxes and cum. All very wonderful things. Things that almost always led to an eventual and restful night's sleep.

Not tonight, it appeared. If only I could fall asleep myself.

My mind kept thinking about two distinct aspects of my life, one old, one new. The latter was said newfound riches. The former was my gonzo sexual habits: past sex parties; some of the many cocks I'd sucked; some of the insane games I'd played with them and with their semen; the occasional drinks of cum; semen and its strange combinative qualities on a variety of foods; its ridiculously strong smell; its texture...

Stop it, I told myself.

But I wondered — or possibly feared — where or when these two core aspects would coincide.

3. Rob

I rolled over, luxuriously stretching my 178cm frame, enjoying the sensual bedclothes against my body. Again I tried to stop my brain from continuing its lascivious descent down my own libidinous memory lane. I succeeded for about thirty seconds. Then I had that same nagging feeling, a feeling that cautioned me about something. Unfortunately, I still couldn't recall what that something was.

My grandmother's text from earlier in the evening also had me wondering what was up with her and my mother. The last I heard was that the two of them hadn't spoken in ten years. What, I wondered, did "Don't listen to your mother. It'll be fine." mean? I ruminated about that situation until I realized there was nothing I could do about it at the time. It was time to let it go, at least for the time being.

Trying again to relax, I was reminded of another guy, Rob, one of the first guys I'd dated when I'd moved to Seattle. Rob was the kind of guy for whom everything was OK. It was never terrible, nor was it ever great. It was OK. Everything was fine, all the time, every time.

At first I found this to be accommodating. But after not too long it became crazy-making. My inner self wanted to scream at him: Make a friggin' decision!

Anyway, I had met Rob at a coffee place when he asked if he could borrow the paper I was reading to do the crossword. Two weeks and four dates later we got naked, but surprisingly he too seemed to prefer the old in-and-out to my oral ministrations. It was OK for a while, I decided. Perhaps I could get him to expand his sexual horizons.

Unfortunately for me he was quite set in his appetites. I was still quite horny from the effects of some of the parties I'd had, so I continued seeing Rob, mostly for lack of anyone else. Over time though he naturally began to bore me. One can only take "OK" for so long.

I saw Rob several times more, but after a week during which we went to an exciting ballgame as well as a wonderful concert I realized that he had little interest in almost anything. The last time I saw him was a mixed blessing. I had not intended to stop seeing him. It was that evening that was just too much.

Although my mouth was still not getting as much access to his cock as I would have liked, I did eventually persuade him to come there. It did take some convincing, I think mostly due to what I said previously: If you're a guy and you know where you're going to have your climax ahead of time, it's a good thing. Most guys I've met are sensitive to a woman's desires. If she's not ready for a guy to come in her mouth, they'd prefer to know that going in (as it were). So I figured Rob just needed more confirmation from me that I wanted him to come in my mouth.

Still, the few times a week we went to bed he usually preferred to fuck. He'd only let me suck him about once every few times. As I said, I put up with it mainly 'cause I was lonely and horny — and getting some at that point was better than getting none.

Rob had a much nicer place than I, so when we slept together we'd always stay at his place, a small but functional craftsman style home. One gray Saturday some of his buddies were supposed to play an informal soccer game against another similarly casual group. Before the game, the guys helped him move a stand-up freezer on which he'd gotten a good deal at a thrift shop.

I went along to supervise. I was still not used to the weather in Seattle. In Chicago no one in her right mind would put a piece of electronic equipment on an outdoor porch. It would freeze and that would be the end of it. With Seattle's warmer winters I'd seen at least a few people — with older, small homes — use a covered back porch for extra refrigerators and freezers as well as washers and dryers. That was where Rob's washer and dryer were and now it had the newly acquired freezer there too.

Let's see, why was I thinking about Rob's new used freezer? Oh. I remember.

It was obvious to me that Rob liked the way his friends casually ogled my torso. I guess it made him feel like he was more macho or something. Isn't that what eye candy is mostly about?

Anyway, the soccer game was at a local park. When it started to rain we expected it to be light and not last too long — like it usually does in Seattle. This time though it just became heavier. By the end of the first half they called the game. The players were all covered in mud and the handful of friends and family was soaked.

When we got back to his place I told him I'd like to sit by the fire while he took a shower. I was planning to spend some time getting clean, but first I wanted to warm up.

A half-hour later he was in a robe and I was wearing just a pair of his sweatpants and a sweatshirt. He'd put my wet clothes in his dryer and I put my undies on a couple of towels in the bathroom. It still felt a little awkward whenever I initiated any kind of sexual contact with him, so while we were cuddling on the sofa I tentatively reached into the folds of his robe.

I remembered my pleasant surprise when he reached down and opened it so I didn't have to fumble at all. His cock was starting to get bigger. It looked so pretty I had a hard time not simply shoving the thing in my mouth.

But I decided to go a little slow this time. I caressed it with my hands, then let one slip down to his balls while the other fondled the now almost-erect cock. As I continued to play with him, he reached under my sweatshirt and played with my unencumbered breasts. His touch was so hot, a spark of excitement even caused me to jerk back a few inches. It was clear to me that I was ready.

"I'm a sucker for a hard dick," I told him, smiling. "How would you feel about a quick blowjob?"

Rob had become a little more willing to come in my mouth. I never figured out what his issue was, but it almost always left me wanting. So when he looked at me with his puppy dog eyes I knew I'd be getting a mouthful of cum in short order.

I leaned over and licked the head, tasting a little pre-cum that had already formed in the slit. The taste alone caused me to make some yummy noise, like "mm-mm." That first taste is always like a formal introductory turn-on.

Soon I brought his fully erect cock into the back of my mouth, slowly but firmly rubbing the bottom of it with my tongue. I kept this up for a couple of minutes and then decided that I wanted to deep throat him. In truth, for my own satisfaction I needed to deep throat him.

As I moved down onto the floor between his legs I kept his cock in my mouth, my tongue never stopping its caresses. Once settled and comfortable I wasted no time. I looked up at him with what I hoped were pleading and sexy eyes and then I simply took his cock straight down my throat. I didn't want to dick around, as it were. I wanted cum and I wanted it as soon as I could get it.

I pushed him a little further into my throat and once I felt my nose firmly against his abs my seasoned intuition told me that he wasn't going to last too long. I gently pulled up his ball sac so I could lick as much of his balls as possible with his cock filling my throat. After licking them for a bit, I pulled him almost all the way out and then slammed my head down to his belly again. I kept this up for a minute or two. I think the forceful way I shoved him in and out of my throat surprised him. Maybe I just became a temporary crazy woman. Fortunately, those actions were all it took.

A few moments later when I shoved him all the way again, he let loose with a bunch of semen volleys deep in my throat. The feeling of his cock and just the beginnings of tasting his orgasm set me off. I let him shoot four or five times deep in my throat, but each time I pulled him out just a little. This way, by the time his orgasm was slowing down, I still got a bunch of that rich, creamy goodness in my mouth.

It was such a wonderful climax that I didn't want to let his cock leave my oral cavity. Even once it became soft I was enjoying bathing it in my cum-filled mouth. I decided that it would be fun to show him some cum play and I knew how much fun I had when I did it too. Then I carefully pulled his soft cock out of my mouth.

There was still a lot of delicious cum pooling under my tongue and it felt wonderful as I leaned back, about to drool it down my lip and into one of my upraised palms.

Suddenly Rob's doorbell rang, startling both of us. It was rather late. I said to him "Are you expecting anyone?" But with a mouthful of cum I'm not sure how much he understood. As I've said, depending on the words and the amount of cum it's not always clear what I'm trying to say.

I knew this from experience. I've tried many times. At one point actually I took the first lesson in an ASL class. But when I realized it was not easy to learn I thought my time could be better spent in other ways. If I ever found a deaf guy, well, I still had the ASL site bookmarked.

He walked to the front door and asked who it was.

I distinctly heard a woman's voice say, "Rob, it's me."

Rob muttered a soft, "Aw, shit." Then he said to the voice, "Be there in a second. I just got out of the shower."

This elicited a rather randy, "Ooh, let me see. Just open the door."

He whispered to me, "Patrice, this is awkward, but this won't take long. Then I'll explain. Promise. Would you mind just waiting — quietly — in the other bedroom. This'll just take a couple of minutes. She'll have no need to go in there. I'm so sorry to ask you. Please."

Still with a mouthful of semen I attempted to say, "What's going on, Rob?"

"Just please do this for me," he said looking at me with those pleading eyes.

I looked around and picked up my bag and my boots as Rob ran into his bedroom and began frantically to throw some clothes on.

Just as I was about to tiptoe into his second bedroom he whispered, "No, I'm sorry, you can't be here. I can't explain right now. Please just go out to the back porch."

I wanted to protest but I didn't want to make a scene. In my mind something in my on-the-fence attitude had shifted about Rob. I realized that internally I'd already told him to take a hike. But I felt I owed him the decency of breaking up with him in a more personal manner.

"Please," he pleaded.

It felt really uncomfortable, like I was sneaking around. But since I didn't know what was happening I decided to go along with it. And, duh! I guess I was sneaking around. Before I left the cozy comfort of the living room, I grabbed my unused wine glass and spit the cum into it. I'd get back to it later.

He grabbed a large tassel-bedecked monstrosity, which he called a blanket, that had been draped like a gonfalon along the back of the sofa, practically threw it at me and pointed to the back door.

It was still raining, but the porch was dry and the blanket wrapped over my shoulders helped me stay warm. The light was off so I was able to look in the window and see this woman: about my age, auburn hair, average height, pretty face and slender figure. Although I was expecting her to be a monster, she actually looked nice.

Even from outside the house, I could hear everything they said. I learned that she was his steady girlfriend and that she often spent nights taking care of her aunt who was ill. Talk about mixed messages: On the negative side, he was cheating on her. On the positive side, she took care of a sick relative. Plus she clearly didn't know anything about me.

So my decision had been made: I was ending it as soon as she left. Whatever this was it was between the two of them. I could live with not seeing Rob again. (Too much meh, not enough wow.) Maybe she could too. It wasn't my call. In my mind though, as soon as she left I was out of there too.

Then I saw that she paused and looked around.

"Is there someone else here, Rob?" she said.

"No, why would you think that?" he replied.

"Something's up with you. There's someone here, isn't there?"

I could see him shake his head and deny it.

She took a look in the bedrooms and a quick peek in the bathroom.

"You got that freezer today, right? Let me see it."

He tried to dissuade her from her need to see it.

"What?" Rob said. "Do you think I'd try to hide another woman in a freezer? Give me a little credit."

She was understandably a woman on a mission and I knew she'd be coming outside to check.

I didn't know what to do. I remembered him saying that the lock on the freezer was broken. I didn't want to confront her with his crap so I opened the still unplugged freezer and got in. Before closing the door I took a quick look at the latch to see if there was a way to lock it from the inside.

It was dark on the porch but absolutely black in there. I felt for the mechanism and knew what I needed to do. Somehow I managed to lock the latch. I hoped I'd avoid an encounter with this woman. I figured I had at least a minute or two of air.

Sure enough, I heard the back door open and I knew they were looking at the freezer. I felt someone try to open the door but I'd secured it. Then I heard Rob.

"Yeah, uh, that's what I need to fix. That lock's broken. Other than that it's in good shape."

She replied and seemed placated.

"I guess," she said. "Even you wouldn't be so stupid and stoop so low as to hide a woman in a freezer!"

They went back inside.

Being confined it was impossible to take a literal breath of fresh air so I settled for a sigh of relief and fumbled with the latch until I was able to open the freezer door. It was only then that I was able to take, in fact, a breath of fresh air — and to not be facing Rob's understandably irate girlfriend.

I returned to watching the reality show currently in production in the house. Then I remembered the wine glass with the cum in it just sitting on a side table. Would she see that? It could be trouble. I hoped it would not induce her to start her search anew.

This woman told him she had to use the bathroom and that was when it happened. It turned out that the wine glass with Rob's DNA in it was not going to be incriminating evidence, because a few moments later I heard her scream from what sounded like the bathroom.

"These cups are bigger than my head," she said.

"Huh, what?" Rob called as I heard her tromp into view.

"Look at this bra? What kind of slut wears a bra this big?" She looked at the label. "Very impressive. I didn't even know they made cup sizes that ranged into the middle of the alphabet. This is at least 12 or 14 inches too small for your chest," she continued, reading the label more carefully, a look of incredulity appearing on her face. "Jeez, this is way too small for most women's chests. I guess that's good: It's comforting to see that you've not become a cross-dresser. Instead you're two timing me with some ridiculously artificially enhanced stripper. So whose is this?" she yelled, shaking my bra at him, one cup flopping up and down.

Rob hemmed and hawed with no good answer. From their conversation it turned out that he'd kept her in the dark about me, the other woman, and — to my mind at least — that he was a lousy, no-good rat. I liked the sound of her voice and had a strong desire to walk back in and tell her that I too had been duped by this turkey.

Stressful encounters are things I try to avoid if possible so I decided against it.

After a bit she told him to screw himself, stomped to the front door and left, slamming it behind her.

Still standing there on the back porch I reached into the dryer and grabbed my clothes. Then I returned to the warmth of the living room.

"Something you want to tell me, Rob?"

He tried to make excuses, but bottom line: He'd been found out.

Without saying a word, I walked into the bathroom where my panties were still hanging next to the spot where my bra had been on a white towel on the top of the shower door. White on white. No wonder she didn't see them on her first quick glance.