Adventures Unfinished Ch. 02x

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me that now well-known look, the Are-they-crazy? look. I knew that look. Learning about men and their stimulations for most women is like opening up a book in a foreign language. You may have heard it spoken and maybe you know a few words, but sitting down and trying to understand it is a completely different experience.

I'm sure men find women just as opaque and inscrutable. Welcome to the issues that men and women have.

"So he made this video. Why?" she asked me.

"It was masturbatory material," I said. "In fact, the video was quite long, over an hour I think. At the end he did a recap of all the scenes with twelve videos playing at the same time."

Looking at Maya I could see her trying to wrap her brain around it.

"When I masturbate I usually just get out the old vibrator and go to town."

"Yep, that's probably true for most of us. Guys are different," I said, shaking my head. "I've asked a lot of other guys about it and almost all of them masturbate and look at photos, leaf through magazines, listen to audio stories, search web pages, show jpegs, videos, or even many videos at once."

"How can they concentrate on more than one at a time?"

"Well, I think it's probably one at a time, but the time is really short, so they look at one and when they see that woman swallow a load of semen, their eyes go to another and so on."

Maya looked at me, still rather stunned.

"I guess I've never thought that much about men and their fantasies. I'd always kind of hoped that when a guy was with me he didn't need fantasies. I mean, I don't fantasize about other men when I'm with a guy. Well, maybe sometimes if I'm not quite in the mood, but just a little. And it's not about sex really. It's more lust and sensuality and romance and sexuality, all at the same time. But from what you've said, with guys it sounds like they always have fantasies. That's kind of disappointing."

I agreed with her. But then she asked me an insightful question.

"What about you? I mean, when you're at one of your parties and you have all these guys looking, or more probably, leering at you. How can you concentrate on any one of them?"

"I don't," I blurted out.

Hmm. If I wasn't concentrating on the guys what was I doing? I considered that.

"As I told you earlier, I concentrate on their cocks and their climaxes," I said, pausing. "You know, I mostly concentrate on drinking their cum."

And there it was. In the same way that Clive — and most other men, probably — objectify women, I was doing the same with semen. It wasn't even the guy. It was what his balls produced and the fun of playing with their cocks.

That was kind of weird, I thought to myself. However, it was hot. Sitting there with a plethora of hard-ons at eye level, each wanting to give me its 100% male sauce. That's what turned me on.

Maybe not as much as the cum itself, but it was kind of hot just looking at the wide array of sizes, colors and shapes. Each one had its own unique way of shooting each time.

But it was the cum I was after.

Thinking about the women in Clive's video. All those women drinking all of that cum. It made me squirm a little. I knew I was wet. I was pretty sure I could smell myself.

Thinking of Clive and his drinking women video reminded me of one fun thing we did almost every time we were at his place. I'd asked him to jerk off for me, but I wanted to watch him watching the video. Part of me figured he might cum more, but another part just wanted to learn.

He stood up in front of me and watched the video from the beginning, just lightly stroking himself. I was watching the video too, with just a casual eye at his cock in his hand. A few times I licked some pre-seminal fluid off the tip. Mostly though he was doing the heavy lifting — and Clive was nicely endowed enough to call it that. But within just a few minutes he was ready to cum. So naturally I turned so he could shoot in my mouth. He had a nice climax and was rather loud. It induced one in me too and I sat back and just kept his cum in my mouth as I peaked.

Clive sat down next to me. He asked me if I'd swallowed and I opened my mouth to show him his cum. He looked self-satisfied, like "look what I produced." It was kind of a sweet look but also kind of weird. I let what I had in my mouth drool into my upturned hand. I looked at it and licked it a little.

"Want some?"

He shook his head.

"Want to kiss me?" I said, puckering. This too elicited a negative response.

"You know that I love this stuff. You've seen me drink glasses full of this stuff. Doesn't it ever get old?"

"Nope. I could watch you do it for hours."

"I don't know where we would get that much. At least right now," I said. Then I thought about his video which was still playing, now with a completely new bunch of women drinking. It occurred to me: "Have you ever gotten to the end of your masterpiece?"

"Actually, never. I almost always come in the first couple of minutes, although sometimes I'll start at some point later in the compilation," Clive said. "Usually though it's so hot, I get so excited just watching a little, that I come pretty quickly."

I offered to come over whenever he jerked off and I did on a few occasions, but I dared him to watch the whole video without coming.

He tried for a month or maybe even two — never could come close to watching the whole thing. Every time, just watching a few minutes, and he was done.

Anyway, I put my tongue in the stuff sitting in my palm. It was strong smelling and I slurped a bit of it into my mouth. He told me that I was really hot and that set off a bunch of thoughts.

For so many men, I'd been just a mouth in which they could jerk off. That was kind of exploitative, right? Maybe more of a fetish. But for him — or for me? It seemed so psychologically unhealthy and warped.

Yet, having them cum in my mouth was so exciting I had climaxes almost all the time. Sex like this — whether it's conventional or not — can't be wrong, not really. Or could it?

Random negative thoughts aside, Clive then dared me to keep his cum in my mouth all day. It was exciting to think about, but I'd tried similar stunts in the past and they were always less hot than I'd expected. In addition, cum mixes with saliva after a while and the mix seems to grow in your mouth. But you've got to keep your mouth closed if you don't want to get it all over your top.

I declined his pleasantly exciting offer and licked up the oleaginous goo in my hand. As it went down I had this really nice slow rolling climax. Not huge, yet nicely rewarding.

But after some point with Clive I eventually just got kind of numb. He interested me less and less. Plus, weren't there always men eager to have sex? Duh. And in my case that meant some combination of their cocks and my mouth.

All of this spewing of history simply began to excite me too much. I needed to refocus.

No wonder I couldn't sleep. I was horny before and now I was even more so. I decided I wasn't going to berate myself, at least before I got back into therapy. For the time being I just wanted more cocks to suck and more cum to drink.

"So," Maya said, interrupting my monolog, "you're saying that for a guy, watching a woman — even with all her clothes on — just drinking a glass of male orgasms is enough for a guy to jerk off to?"

"Yep, that's right. In fact, I'll bet Clive, with all the care he put into that video, could probably sell copies of it online and make a ton of money. I know, or at least I knew, guys who'd have definitely paid for it. And paid good money too!"

"Wow," Maya said.

"Thinking about it, you know, it makes me hot. Not watching other women, I mean. Well, maybe just a little. But just thinking about all that cum..."

Maya gave me that I-can't-believe-who-you-are look again.

"Drinking a glass full of cum is not something every woman (or man for that matter probably) can do easily. Cum has a way of sticking to your throat if you're not careful. Several different factors go into how smoothly it goes down. Sometimes it can make you gag. Other times it goes down like silk."

"Ah, yes, pearls of wisdom from the expert," Maya kidded me. "I'll have to remember that the next time someone presents me with a piece of fine stemware full of semen."

"Well, I have drunk a lot of the stuff," I admitted. "And just as with wine, it's important not to fill the glass too much otherwise you lose the nose."

Shaking her head in minor disbelief, Maya said, "Who are you?"

I shrugged.

"But what is it about a guy's cum that gives you an orgasm? I don't get it. Is it when you taste it? Or is it when you swallow it? Those are two very different sensory experiences."

You're right, I said, considering it. I told her that a long time ago, when I first started having climaxes from sucking Steven's cock I thought it was from doing all that manipulation with my mouth and tongue. You know how kissing can be hot and sexy, just feeling a man's lips and tongue in your mouth. I thought it was that.

And it was, but then, after using my mouth to make his hard-on climax, I thought it was the shooting of his semen into my mouth that was what made me come. It did, but on another occasion, we were on his bed and I was jerking him off while I was kissing him. I could tell he was close so I just let him come all over his chest and stomach. Then I found that simply watching it come gave me a climax.

So I slowed my hand movements and there was cum all over it. As my climax was winding down I went down to lick up his cum. As I began to smell the cum up close and started licking it I had an even larger climax. The more I kept licking and tasting the longer my orgasm lasted.

It reaffirmed that just tasting the stuff could give me an orgasm too — even if my mouth hadn't had any contact with his cock.

Little I'd told her mentioned the swallowing aspect of it so she asked about it. I tried to explain the difference between swallowing one load and swallowing a whole mouthful or more. I don't think she understood. But it's impossible to explain what a large amount of cum is like. It's such a sexy, funky weird liquid... Maybe it's the sliminess of it as it goes down, or the strong aroma or maybe it's more of a mental thing: I'm swallowing the cum of x number of guys. How cool is that? How many other women have done this?

Of course, there's the whole logistical aspect of getting that many guys together at one time and in one place.

So, why is the swallowing so cool? Maybe it's like an internal bragging thing. I never could figure it out. But I know that when you're done swallowing and you have this tickling, tingling feeling in your mouth and the back of your tongue, there's this very strange feeling that goes through your body. Well, my body at least.

And for me it almost always triggers one or more orgasms.

Still looking at me with amazement, Maya said, "Let's see. Before you began telling me about your wide variety of things that make you come, you were talking about something else. So what sexual adventure did you interrupt before you began telling me about climaxes and Clive?"

We both pondered. Then I said, "I was telling you that the fourth (and not quite legitimate mesmerizing) thing was drinking a glass of cum."

"Oh yeah, right," Maya said. "I have to put that on my bucket list." Then in a sarcastic tone she added, "One day I may do just that."

I knew she was kidding, but the thought of a glass — and the necessary means to fill it — excited me.

"Well, and I say this with no double-entendre intended, if you ever need any tips, I'd be glad to show you the ropes," I said.

Can I get a paradiddle, a rim shot and a cymbal crash, please?

Before moving on I tried to explain to her one facet I hadn't yet mentioned: All these guys were there for me. It was so real. Even with my big breasts, I could see when they walked in they were looking at my face and my mouth. There were fantasies going on inside their heads, but I was suddenly a real manifestation of their fantasies.

These guys were rowdy and noisy and being "guys" — you know how they are — but then when they realized that I was ready for them to start, everything changed. Suddenly, they got pretty quiet. They were following me for cues.

I know part of it was the getting naked in front of other guys thing. And having an erection. Some guys waited until things were more in place before getting undressed, but you could see them uncomfortably rearranging their cocks in their pants. Their bodies were ready, but their minds were not quite comfortable.

So, I'd arrange the guys the way I wanted them and no one objected to almost anything. I'd get myself comfortable on a sofa or a chair or most often on the floor on some pillows. Then, before you could say, "here I come" five or six guys were starting to come in my mouth or on my tongue.

Once that opening group got things going, no one was any longer embarrassed. They just wanted to have me lick them and suck them off and come in my mouth.

And for me too, after that first rush of, say ten or twelve, cocks I was on an orgasmic wave that just kept moving towards a coastline that was just out of reach.

"And every one of these guys enjoyed this, I'm sure," Maya said.

"Duh," I said. "I was their fantasy come to life. Let's face it most of the time men don't get what they want from a partner. They get some, but they usually have to give some too.

"I, on the other hand, was just fantasy. I didn't need them to do anything and I'd have these orgasms that were almost existential. They looked at me and I was the fantasy who just wanted their cum."

"Jeez," Maya said. "And you had those orgasms just by having their pricks explode in your mouth?"

I nodded. Then I added another thought.

I told her that once all the guys had their first climaxes, things became very laid back. They knew I was there and wanted them. There was no question. If they wanted to come again, I was almost always up for it.

Often after the first round, someone what come up with some weird little game or dare, but they were always in fun.

Maya asked what I meant and I didn't want to go into all of it so I just told her that it often was things to do with semen. And there were other fantasy things they'd probably seen in porn. Things like putting cum on foods, licking it out of my hand or off a plate. Sometimes they got rather creative, but it was always in fun. And as long as they kept coming so did I.

After thinking about it for a few moments, Maya looked a little surprised and said, "On food?"

I told her some of the foods I'd had semen on, in or under. Everything from breakfast things to desserts and everything in between.

Other times they had contests to see who could come the most. I enjoyed all the activities. Of course, I was the guest of honor, so why not?

"Didn't you feel exploited in any way?"

"To tell you the honest truth, Maya, I felt like I was using them and their fantasies to get what I wanted."

"And that was semen-induced orgasms..."

I wanted to explain, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized how impossible an explanation might be, especially at that time of night.

"Didn't they make a mess?"

"Maya, I've had semen in my ears. I had guys jerk off on my eyeballs. They've come up my nostrils. And of course, in my mouth and my throat. I've had it on, in between and under my boobs. I've drunk it from wine glasses, thermoses, plastic cups, Baccarat crystal, Waterford crystal, mixing bowls, ice cube trays, chemistry flasks, and probably dozens of things I can't remember at the moment.

"Bottom line: I've ingested a lot of cum. In fact, just thinking about it does kind of blow my mind."

"No pun intended, of course," Maya said.

I smiled. Just remembering some of those experiences was so stimulating I had to work hard to focus on not letting my libido cause me to do something crazy. I again began to think about who I might call at this hour, someone who'd make a house call. Or maybe a group: A ball club, perhaps.

Then it came to me: Almost a year ago, in that time after Sal and Rob, soon after Maya and I became friends, I ran into a rather unconventional yet amazing group of people.

(continued)