All Comments on 'Adventures with Amy Ch. 01'

by Occult_philosopher

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pretty darned good!

Sexy situation, and written with some nice erotic detail. I would have preferred if she stayed a little more teasing and detached (no masturbating in front of him, etc.), but that's just personal taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice

Well done, she should have let him shower with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good

wish you made them fucck eachother.

cbexhibcbexhibabout 14 years ago
Awesome start to a series!

This story was really hot. Her modesty towards the beginning and the leadup to the exposure was really well done. I'm definitely looking forward to more chapters! Keep up the great work.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 4 years ago
Really good!

That was really good! Both Amy and Jack seemed like real people with natural reactions and choices in the situation! I like how they didn't have stock appearances, though I would've preferred a bit more description of Amy's breast size. From the way you described them, they were "full" and seemed big enough to have a visible curve in a hoodie, full cleavage, and give sideboob, but they weren't ever really described as large.

I like that they didn't have sex, TBH! Not every erotica has to involve intercourse. Sensuality can involve many things because fucking, after all. It was really cute how awkward Jack was and how Amy slowly was getting into it and egged on by her own arousal later on. It was a very natural progressed how she went form towel, to teasing him because of his reactions, to dressed, to naked and masturbating with him.

This has real potential for more chapters, and the "Ch. 01" has me hopeful! It's good stuff, and I look forward to more of your works!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous