Adventures with Amy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack stood over her, gasping for breath as she was. Amy laughed, savouring the sensation of slipping her fingers out of her drenched pussy. "I can't believe we did that," she said, eliciting only a grunt of comprehension from Jack. She licked her fingers clean, then to his amazement, slid some of the come from her cheek into her waiting mouth.

"I don't know about you, but I think we should do that again some time," she said with a delicious grin.

Jack could only nod.

Amy slid past him to stand up, feeling her plump, come-covered breasts, and sliding the sticky coating around her chest. "First, I need another shower, then, you can go open up my room," she announced, stepping towards his bathroom.

"Um, Amy?" Jack said.

"Yeah?" she replied, sticking her head back around the bathroom doorframe.

"...Can I watch?" he asked.

She smiled. "I guess it's little late to say no," she answered, disappearing around the doorframe again.

"And... Amy?" he said.

"Yeah?" she called back from the shower cubicle.

"The truth is... er... I don't know how to pick a lock," he admitted at length.

There was a long silence before Amy said anything.

"So are you coming in or what?"

12