All Comments on 'Adventures with Dolores'

by beaverjoe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Eagleye1Eagleye1about 17 years ago
for the love of a MILF

I absolutely love older women who are MILF's. Stories like this get me hard and I have to relieve my ache. Please continue with these two.

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 17 years ago
Too bad...

...the husband got hot with Dolores behind his wife's back. People, men and women, who fuck someone other than their spouse are setting up themselves, their spouse and their marriage for some inevitable serious trouble. It's so hard to overcome the betrayal of one's trust.

The story is pretty hot, but the illicitness of the co-workers' encounter removed much of that heat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Two adulterous souls to meet in hell

I love safe sane consensual sex. Sane in that no one is doing anything that would in anyway harm the other. Safe in that steps are taken for pregnancy risk as well as disease risk, and consensual in that all concerned parties are in agreement beforehand. This whole event was not safe, the setting was not safe, the actions were not safe. It was not sane in that where they were was not really the best place to be and the likelyhood of someone recognizes one or both or them or their vehicles was high. Of course the two of the consented to sex but neither one got the consent of their spouses to commit adultry and thereby to place the marriage at risk as well as to place the spouse at risk medically. He and she are just plain stupid people who lie, cheat, betray, disrespect themselves, their marriage, and their spouses. They are both low class sluts. Hopefully they will both go home and then admit to their spouses what they have done, get medical testing before any sexual activity for the six months to a year recommended for HIV/AIDS, and realize that they broke their marriage vows and can be sued for divorce. Ah well, trash is trash, hopefully the spouses will throw both of them out.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
It was an adventure, all right

The writing here was barely tolerable. Unless things changed while I slept overnight, you're supposed to enclose dialog in quotation marks. Perhaps that key was broken on the author's keyboard. Can't be because he used that keystroke elsewhere in the story.

<P>

I'm always amazed at the ability of male characters in these tales to determine brassiere sizes visually. It's an amazing skill, one that most of us have never developed. I suppose I should practice more by ogling women, guessing their bra sizes, then asking them if I'm right. Who knows? Maybe one day, they'll make this into an Olympic sport.

<P>

There's no plot to speak of in this story, and the "trip to the adult toystore" scene is tired. Think up something new. To conclude, poor writing mechanics, unremarkable characters, no plot and ho-hum sex scenes means "no cookie for you."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dolores

Think I may know her, what part of the country do you live in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Enjoyed, very much! Porno booths, though are not my venue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous