All Comments on 'Adventures with Eric Ch. 02'

by Sin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sexy!

If sin's cocksuckingtalents are any way neer her writingtalents I really, really want to.meet you guys!

xx stout1975

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot!

Hey Sin, so nice to read this hot new story. I just love how you describe the whole event, both the thoughts and the actual playing. Needles to say that I visualized your gorgeous breasts, those hard nipples and the thought of me sliding my hard cock between them the way that Eric did.....mmmm..... That last drive reminded me of a meet with an Australian friend last year, also in the UK, about an hour before we had to be at Heathrow Airport, at separate gateways, we stopped at a park for a 'walk' ;) Such great fun! Thank you for letting me re-live that moment and also for telling us this hot story!

XXX D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Sin is now the new model of the perfect HOT loving wife. Every married man member of Lit should make therir wives read these stories to learn how it is done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wonderful story! Loved the hot, sexy connection you and Eric obviously have! I hope you continue to write about your naughty adventures with Eric, and other men as well.

MikeHuntHertzMikeHuntHertzabout 11 years ago
That weekend must have cum as a big relief...!!

So happy that Sin went ahead with the plan. I am sure her pussy was throbbing during the days before Eric's plane arrived...I bet her panties were so wet with the anticipation that it would not be long before she would be enjoying the sight, feel and taste of Eric's hard cock. I know her pussy was very hungry as she waited to have it fucked long and hard after being away from Sur...and I know that Sur must have gone wild knowing what was soon to happen in England..! I bet getting the photos of the two of them made him so hard....and I bet his cock did not go long without a huge orgasm as he looked at the photos of his sexy wife and her weekend lover..!

March 12, 2013------

Damn...I just re-read this hot story and got a nice hard cock again as I read about Sin and the fun she had with Eric, her juicy pussy and his throbbing cock!! I am sure every time she reads this and thinks about that weekend with him, her pussy gets so wet that she needs to rub it, press on her erect clit and then fuck herself until she cums...!! I would SO like to be able to watch this action....and then...maybe.....join in and lick her pussy of all of her juices. Is that TOO much to ask?? >Grins

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Scores mean nothing

The cuckapoo gang will always always swarm to stories like this and hit one star. Other than daddy/daughter incest stories which they love, they read nothing else. The good news is deleting their filth hurts them almost as much as that time their wives went out to get some satisfying sex. So keep up writing these very hot erotic stories Sin. I would like for you to bring Sur into the picture more. Let the reader know that you fuck other men for his excitement too.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
5* story

Stories like this do not float my personal boat but this story was very well told, so deserves 5* for the telling alone. And yes, it was erotic, despite my opening line in this comment!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Very erotic and sexually explicit

Jur is a lucky man to have such a sweet little slut for a wife who makes sure he knows of everything she does with other men, and Jur must be very confident with his ability to pleasure Sin, to allow her to be free to explorer her sexuality.

A hot chronicle of some sweet sex between two lovers.

Nicely written and edited.

Thanks for sharing your erotic weekend. I always enjoy reading about Sin's sex life, it always seems so real when read, whether it is true or fantasy

LovelyDutchiesLovelyDutchiesabout 11 years ago

Wow Sin such a hot story and great Jur is ok with your sexual journey. It must heaten him up too.

Would be great to read some dutch stories from you too,

xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hmm this girl needs endless attention, several men for continuous satisfaction, stroking and loading and creaming from all sides, must be heaven to enjoy her dirty mind and hungry mouth...

Hen

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
One stupid

This was one stupid, useless, little story about a cheating whore and an asshole named Eric.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSin@Sin
Like most authors, I really like getting comments. So thanks to everyone who takes the time to leave a public comment or send instant feedback!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES