Adversity in Buttermilk Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he was on his toes, holding the dumbbells, and Chloe came a little closer.

She opened her shirt, unbuttoning the buttons slowly, and Blume could now see her beautiful cleavage.

"Want to suck my boobies, honey?"

Chloe had asked in a throaty tone, but when Blume had tried to come down on his heels again...

But Chloe had lightly touched his right nipple with the hot poker and he'd screamed again...

But he had not dropped the dumbbells this time.

He stood there...

His nipple and his inner thigh were burning, but he had stood there quite helplessly.

Chloe had giggled, and gone to stoke the fire with her poker...

Yes, getting it even hotter.

Blume had noted that she now was holding the poker with a towel.

Chloe came back up to him, but she turned this time and pulled her shorts down, showing her bodacious bubble-butt.

She got closer and closer and rubbed her butt cheeks against Blume's stiff rod, and he had moaned.

Yes, he had moaned...loudly.

"Feel how good that is, Blume...

I remember how you used to pound your dick up my full cheeked ass all the time...

It was so exciting! Remember, babe?"

And of course Chloe had then pushed her ass just a bit closer to Blume's suffering dick.

"Now be careful, don't go off your tippie toes.

Hold those dumbbells up like a good boy. Nice and strong."

"You like that?

You miss fucking my ass honey?

You used to, before we discovered that you're a secret sissy submissive bitch boy, right?"

Chloe rubbed just a little closer, and Blume had felt as if he would die, he was so horny.

But he had those fucking dumbbells in his hands...

Yes, he couldn't just grab her ass and TAKE her, like he wanted to.

"Yeah, maybe I should get some big, hot stud to fuck me.

A REAL man, since you are a wimpy idiot who is enslaved by me now...

You aren't man enough to just grab me.

I should get that guy down the street who mows our grass...

Jimmy McNichol, his name is, and have him fuck my ass...

And maybe I could get him to fuck your face, too...

That would be fun, wouldn't' it?"

Blume was now enraged.

He wanted to go and kick the shit out of Jimmy McNichol.

He felt like he should bitch-slap Chloe for her attempts at humor...

Ah, but all he really could do was stand there, with the goddamn dumbbells in his hands, on his tippie toes...

Just hoping she'd push her soft butt cheeks, the glorious full orbs, against his stiff, bloated, miserably denied penis .

Then Chloe had giggled and rubbed her soft cheeks against Blume's stiff dick.

And then she'd spun and moved the hot poker very close to Blume's stiff dick...

Just near the glans.

"Hold still, Blume! Don't let me burn your wee- wee, honey...

Oh that would be terrible, right? You do so much good with it..."

This piece of sarcasm made Chloe giggle just a bit.

Blume, not thinking, let his heels down, and Chloe came up close and burned the head of Blume's dick with her hot poker.

Blume screamed, grabbed his dick, and the dumbbells fell to the floor with a loud clatter.

Chloe had then taken Blume over her knee, and thrashed him with Fanchon's Spencer paddle...

Blume had screamed in agony, and she'd sent him to bed without supper.

And then around midnight, she'd crawled into bed with the now cold poker, and she'd shoved it up his ass until he'd howled.

"You like this, fuckface?" Chloe had whispered as she'd poked the sharp iron into Blume's rectum.

"You think you'll ever get your dick back in my PUSSY much less my asshole?

I'm going out to get the biggest dildo I can find to ream you regularly...watch and see...you pathetic numb nuts!"

It had been very sad and arousing.

Blume had cum on the sheets as Chloe was poking him...

It had shown Blume what a dominant Bitch Chloe was turning into these days.

Now, Chloe looked at Blume, who was sitting sheepishly with the chastity tube in his hands.

She stepped closer, and took it from him.

"You like this thing, honey?

Does it excite you?

Your little wee-wee all cramped up in there?

Fanchon has so much fun now that Alf is locked up...

She fucks like a truck driver, that girl does."

"Yes, every guy in town" Chloe giggled as she thought of this.

Blume was not so sure that it was that funny.

Blume looked at Chloe helplessly.

She smiled and looked into his eyes.

"Honey, if you're not into this, or you just want to play with it, fine...

Yes, but if you want me to lock you up, tell me now...what do you want?"

An hour later, Blume was locked in the chastity tube.

And then Chloe went to sleep, telling him they'd play later.

A week went by, and Chloe's family came to visit.

They didn't have time to play, what with taking the nieces to the amusement park, and that sort of thing.

Blume began feeling all the different stuff that Alfred had warned him about.

His dick began expanding in the little tube when he saw hotties walking up and down the street.

Yes and one night he'd made the horrible mistake of going with the boys to a strip club.

And he'd almost passed out when one of the skanks treated him, as a regular, to a free lap dance.

When would he get the thing off?

Chloe was way too busy these days to fool around with him.

But she still encouraged him to lick her out every night when the family was there.

When Chloe discovered that he'd sneaked off to the strip club...

Chloe had gone to dinner with an old high school boyfriend, and hadn't returned to the house till two...

Right, leaving poor, locked up Blume to entertain the relatives...

Yes, but the next night the family split, and Chloe told Blume to meet her in the bedroom!

And there Blume was locked in the chastity tube, naked, and kneeling at Chloe's feet.

She had changed into a turquoise crocheted top and opened the buttons to expose her cleavage...

Yes, actually the buttons were open to her waist, but Blume couldn't see her nipples.

She also had stretch lace ruffled "booty shorts" on...and she was grinning!

"So it's been a rough two weeks, huh Blume?"

Chloe asked this with her twisted smile. "Your dorkie sure is suffering, I can tell that.

I was really, REALLY amused watching you staring at my little 19 year old niece Bryanna...

Shame on you...staring at a young girl in a tube top and cut offs! A college girl...you horny bastard!"

Chloe stepped away from where Blume was kneeling and turned to pick up an item...oh her butt cheeks were so beautiful!

And the cock was getting bigger and bigger in his little nasty metal tube.

"Chloe, really, I didn't encourage Bryanna...

Sure she did sit on my lap while we played Xbox, but that was just once, right...?"

Chloe spun, and she was holding her father's policeman's nightstick.

It was a nasty truncheon, the kind with the leather covered lead tip.

Her father had left it with her on this trip, because he'd just retired after thirty- seven years on the force.

Chloe was planning to put it on a plaque on the mantle at some point.

But now she tapped it in her hand.

"Stand up, perp...

I'm going to look you over."

"I'm not a perpetrator" Blume said.

"I can't help it if your little slut niece thought I was cute.

She's nineteen years old, anyway"

Blume got up, anyway, and Chloe came over on her high heels and groped his chastity tube, kissing his ear sloppily.

Blume gasped as his dick got REAL hard. Blume's dick was about six inches, and the tube was about three...it was painful.

Or so he thought...because pain was relative. Chloe stepped back quickly and whacked the chastity tube, HARD.

Blume's imprisoned penis rang with just acute pain.

"You're a fucking pedophile, Blume... you make me sick!"

Blume could actually tell that Chloe's mouth was working to avoid a smile...

WHACK! TWHOCK!

Again and again the lead-tipped blackjack swatted Blume's tube locked penis, and he began staggering on his feet.

Then Chloe swung a little lower...

Chloe bounced the little lead-tipped sap bounced off Blume's bloated testicles, and he fell over...

And Chloe danced up and kicked him in the side again and again until he rose, tears pouring down his cheeks.

Chloe turned Blume around and jammed the truncheon up his ass once or twice...

"You need that, bitch boy...wouldn't you like it if I could get some big black HIV positive convict to give you a good ass rogering...

But this nightstick is sure doing the job!"

She pulled the stick out, and whacked his butt and Blume turned back to face her...

He was terrified!

Chloe stepped up a little closer and THWACKED him again, hard, and this time Blume fell to the floor, and curled up, shaking.

Chloe kicked Blume a couple of times.

Ah, but even her sharp shoes didn't have much effect on him, he had to protect the metal tube to save his life!

Finally Chloe laughed softly and dropped the truncheon on the bed and got Fanchon's rattan cane.

And she whipped Blume all over his back, buttocks and legs until he jumped up, whimpering...

"And you think you're a real man, doncha?" Chloe said, laughing uproariously.

Chloe rubbed her crotch as Blume stood there, shaking.

"Like this? But you can't have it, right?"

Chloe stepped back and pulled her stretch lace ruffled shorts down and began toying with her clitoris with her long fingers.

"Miss my pussy...

I'm a wet girl, Blume."

Chloe went through her night-table a moment later and brought out a small, buzzing dildo vibrator device.

"This is a clitoris stimulator, Blume...

What do you think of it? Seven inches of dependable cock...

None of your pathetic pre-mature ejaculation, none of that nonsense."

Blume watched as Chloe pushed the clitoris stimulator into her vagina, and thought about how long it'd been since she'd let him fuck her.

In the beginning, of course, Blume had kind of talked Chloe into domming him...

But it usually ended, no matter whether the session involved spanking.

Yes, teasing, whatever, it always, always ended in them fucking...

Or perhaps her giving him a nice blowjob...

But eventually she talked to Fanchon and began pushing Blume's face into her crotch...

And making him "finish off" by himself in the bathroom.

For a cocksman like Blume, it had been a supreme insult, though quite arousing at the same time...

Being told that his teeny dick wasn't what she needed!

Chloe shoved the stimulator further into her clit, and began moaning.

Of course Blume knew that she couldn't be aroused that quickly...

Oh but the moaning was driving his cock crazy.

He tried to not focus on her masturbation, but he couldn't take his eyes away...

Especially after she pulled back the turquoise top and began massaging one of her nipples at the same time.

Blume's penis began to expand slowly in the tube, and soon his dick was starting to really hurt. Two weeks in the damn thing had just made him fucking crazy...

Blume watched as Chloe pulled the stimulator out of her vagina and reached her knee over, stroking Blume's imprisoned penis.

He closed his eyes and tried to think of something that didn't involve sex,, but of course that was impossible.

"Will you lick me, Blume honey...

Make me cum, darling..."

Chloe opened her legs and patted her inner thigh, and Blume was THERE.

AN HOUR LATER

Man. Chloe felt good...

She'd made Blume lick her to about four orgasms, and then he couldn't quite bring her to a fifth, but he'd licked steadily...

And then he'd given her a full body massage without her even ASKING.

Usually it was like pulling teeth to get the man to even rub her shoulders for a few minutes!

Chloe giggled in her pillow, as Blume rubbed her lower back AGAIN.

She thought of that evil little bitch Bryanna...

And how Aunt Chloe had slipped the girl a $50 bill to grind and hump Uncle Blume.

Yes, and kiss his neck wetly, and drive the poor thing insane.

It had been HILARIOUS.

And of course Blume didn't know this...

Chloe had been slipping Viagra in his oatmeal for the past fortnight, and so he was even more horny than usual...

Yes it had been really something.

He was constantly tapping his crotch area, trying to calm himself down...

And getting hornier and hornier!

Fanchon had warned Chloe that being a dominant wife could really make you a bitch after a while.

Fanchon had a submissive lover who was a urologist and got Fanchon the Viagra by the caseload.

So Alfred AND Blume had been suffering, quite a bit!

Now Chloe was going to have a little more fun, she thought.

"Okay, that's enough." Chloe said, pushing Blume's hands away.

"All you seem to do is try to grope my boobs when you rub me...

It's really insulting. Get me the handcuffs, so we can examine your erection and how it's fared in the tube."

Twice Chloe had removed the tube in the past two weeks, just to hurriedly bathe Blume's dick while the relatives were there...

No, she didn't want him to have BO.

But she'd done it with VERY cold water, to keep his wee wee small, and locked his ass right back up!

But now, after cuffing Blume's hands behind his back and lying him back down on their bed...

Chloe unlocked the chastity tube, and poor Blume's dick was black and blue!

She really shouldn't have hit him quite so hard with the lead billy club, but whatevs.

He wanted a submissive adventure, and by golly he was going to get one, wasn't he?

Chloe went and got some lotion and began carefully giving Blume a massage on his cock.

And he began feeling better, pain wise, but much more aroused.

This of course wasn't surprising.

Chloe was now naked, because Blume couldn't massage her without taking her clothes off, right?

He was of course staring at her tits like there was no tomorrow.

His poor dick was still so purple...just from two weeks of intensive denial, poor thing!

Now Chloe ran her little fingers up and down Blume's suffering shaft...

Goodness how that must feel, right?

He was panting just a bit, and she was giggling...it was quite a bit of fun!

Blume was really staring at her, his eyes bulging, and his dick was swinging like a metronome.

Chloe wondered if she should fuck him...

He was never harder than like this, right? It had been a while since they'd had sex...

Too much femdom stuff lately.

Maybe she should let him get lucky...

But what if he just came too fast?

That didn't happen!

Chloe mounted Blume and began running her pussy up and down his stiff rod, and SHE ended up cumming about four times.

Yes but apparently, if you are denied orgasm for a bit too long, it takes time to cum...

More time than Chloe was willing to give Blume!

"Can I just jerk off, honey?"

Blume asked, as Chloe came again a fifth time...

Which, counting the orgasms he'd given her with his tongue made about ten times.

"No no...jerking off? I'm not going to let you jerk off, Blume...

If you can't cum in my pussy like a respectable married man, I'm just going to ice you down and lock you up, and we'll try again next week!"

And that's what she did!

Blume tried desperately to get Chloe to let him out of the damned tube...

Yes, he did extra chores around the house, ate her out every night, and gave her looong massages.

He was the king of devoted husband hood...but it wasn't enough.

She was not going to let him jerk off...

Chloe wanted him to cum in her pussy...no matter how long it took!

And she wasn't going to fuck him every night for it to happen...no no...

Blume had to suffer just a bit. And Chloe didn't want a lot of bitching about either.

One afternoon when she thought Blume had been complaining too much, she bound a bunch of hickory sprouts from the back yard.

Chloe had seasoned them in the fire, and whipped Blume's bare ass for forty-five minutes!

This really made him shut up.

And she kept FUCKING with him.

One night she peed in his food, and another night she peed in his bath!

Another night, she made him wear clip-on earrings when they went out to dinner.

Yes, and when they went to the supermarket, Chloe cuffed Blume's wrists to the shopping cart...

Then little kids played bumper cars with their carts against his, and he almost fell over!

However, on Wednesday night, Chloe bound Blume to the bed and removed his horrible little chastity tube.

She massaged his suffering dick for an hour...

Just to make sure it was working right!

"Doesn't it like my pussy, I wonder?" Chloe asked, as she leaned over Blume's dick.

Rubbing the full tops of her breasts, (what a cleavage! )against his sweating, bruised erection.

Blume was so relieved to have the tube off.

Chloe had only removed it once before that week, when she'd given Blume "bench time"...

Sitting on a sharp carpenter's horse with an even sharper beam coming out of it, and of course Blume had to sit quite gingerly on this right on top of his cock.

He was able to keep himself up on his tippie toes some of the time.

But then Chloe had evilly spread Motor Oil on Blume's feet.

So he was quite slippery, and his cock and balls had had quite a nasty time being mashed against the sharp board.

But it had taken his mind off bitching about the chastity tube!

Now she pulled and tickled his sweltering erection, gazing at it curiously. "If it's not good for cumming in my pussy, what good is it for?

Might as well cut your dick off like they did Claudia's...

Now she can use her mouth, her new pussy and her ass to please everyone...but I guess you wouldn't want your wee- wee snapped off, eh Blume?"

Blume couldn't believe how dependent he'd become on this wretched woman! Blume, who never wanted anyone to tell him what to do!

Blume's father had named him for Mr. Blumestein, his beloved manager at the Government Printing office.

Although Blume respected Mr. Blumestein, and appreciated all he did for the family, Blume still despised his father's dependence on government.

Although Alf and the other fellows looked down on Blume for being a tradesman, Blume was quite independent.

Blume had left home at thirteen and become an accomplished mechanic, carpenter, electrical contractor and plumber by his mid twenties.

Blume had done all this so NO ONE could tell him what to do...

Blume had never have a boss, just people begging to pay him for his services.

But now things apparently were changing! Chloe had his full obedience and attention, and she KNEW it.

Chloe took a long ostrich feather that she'd purchased when they'd gone abroad and began running it up and down the edge of Blume's cock...

And then she began running the feather right against the sensitive spot under his penis, called the frenulum.

God she was patient.

"I keep wondering, Blumie, what can I do to make you even more into a submissive...

Do you remember the PainCafe BDSodomania gala?

Remember Slevin Sharples, who owns Sleazy Slevin's, the used car palace...

Slev, who kneed you in the groin and didn't even get nabbed by the ref when your basketball men's league played the YMCA team...

Yes, he was incorrigible, we always thought, but at the party Slevin was wearing a diaper and a bonnet, and was being beaten and burped by an enormous black man...

Think I could do that to you, in public?"

Chloe ran the feather a bit more, driving Blume crazy.

And then she began running her sharp nails up and around the veins that were bulging out of his dick, tracing little pictures and giggling to beat the band.

Blume began raising his hips, trying desperately to force his dick into Chloe's mischievous fingers.

But of course she just resisted, pulling away every few seconds!

"You know I found those horrible little porn erotica books you buy online" Chloe said, laughing.